Heel implants

Morphеus

Morphеus

Iron
Im wondering why no one invented heel implants yet, surely you could place a 1 inch implant in your heel to permanently boost your height a little instead of risking LL, and it would be much cheaper and safer?

Maybe it will only affect posture a little but way better than not being able to run ever again.

What about filler or fat grafts? Maybe it can also be placed under your foot to slightly increase height?

@RealSurgerymax would be also super interesting to hear your opinion, do you think such implants are theoretically possible as a less invasive version of LL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, SubhumanForever and lurking truecel
no man, just no. im not going to link any studies or anything cause there is no point but man, this is a fucking stupid thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Danish_Retard and Tenshi
Only retards would do that shit to their heels, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
Somebody did this, I don't remember what was used exactly, but AFAIK it didn't provide the expected results and had complications.

no man, just no. im not going to link any studies or anything cause there is no point but man, this is a fucking stupid thread
But is there a reason? Cause I did a Google search and can’t find anything. Do you know something about this that you could share?

Somebody did this, I don't remember what was used exactly, but AFAIK it didn't provide the expected results and had complications.
I can’t find anything about this on Google.. it would be really useful if you could find the source tho.

Last edited:
Im really curious on why a grown ass Man that doesnt play football for a living is so much worried about never being able to run again

Is this a joke?

Im really curious on why a grown ass Man that doesnt play football for a living is so much worried about never being able to run again
If you get robbed, or are late somewhere, or need to cold approach like yad, improving your fitness/vo2max, burning fat faster.

Tons of reasons to be able to run.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Angutoid
If you get robbed, or are late somewhere, or need to cold approach like yad, improving your fitness/vo2max, burning fat faster.

Tons of reasons to be able to run.
i dont know bro
i feel like its pretty rare for grown men still

Incredible IQ

If you had heel implants you wouldn't even be able to run

Incredible IQ

If you had heel implants you wouldn't even be able to run
I mean I can run in shoe lifts. If we assume the implant makes your heel bone a bit longer, the effect would be similar to that of wearing shoe lifts so you would still be able to run, at least that’s my logic.

Moreover women can run on shoes with 3inch heels (if they really need to). So I don’t see how this would affect your running ability.

I can’t find anything about this on Google.. it would be really useful if you could find the source tho.
Here you go...

• +1
Reactions: opryeyes and Morphеus
I mean I can run in shoe lifts. If we assume the implant makes your heel bone a bit longer, the effect would be similar to that of wearing shoe lifts so you would still be able to run, at least that’s my logic.

Moreover women can run on shoes with 3inch heels (if they really need to). So I don’t see how this would affect your running ability.
just use insoles then

Here you go...
Brutal, but that seems like a really bad reaction to filler… surely tho if the heel bone implants were designed well and positioned properly it could work?

Like the first patients of any type of procedure get botched with a high probability so if someone was able to design this surgery well and make it look natural and do all the safety precautions it will lead to the desired outcome of boosting the patients height.

would hurt so bad to walk

just use insoles then
They aren’t mutually exclusive. Like I’m saying that this could be a cheaper and less risky version of LL. so if you get LL you can still wear insoles along with height boosting shoes to even further maximise your height.

Last edited:
would hurt so bad to walk
Why tho? If you get ass implants does it hurt you to sit? Maybe like the first couple if weeks but then it heals and you are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
No, genuinely curious. Like people place implants everywhere.. why not make an implant for the heel bone to boost height a little?
Are you like 10 years old?

Are you like 10 years old?
Obv not. Can you provide reasons and chains of thought in your arguments please. Because just saying “meh, stupid idea” doesn’t provide any kind of constructive feedback or any real reasons why you think it’s stupid.

Like if you think the idea is retarded, provide a fucking reason for why you think it’s that way.. the idea is to figure out whether this idea has some merit and the only way to do that is with CONSTRUCTIVE FUCKING FEEDBACK and not pointless comments on one’s age or IQ. And this is for all users btw not just you.

Yes.

and the heels wouldn't be silicone silly
Technically it could be.

In fact it’s probably even better because it’s softer so adds some cushioning. the same type of silicone they use in chin or cheek implants is what I mean.

Although might be less durable.. again this is something only a properly qualified person can answer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
Technically it could be.

In fact it’s probably even better because it’s softer so adds some cushioning. the same type of silicone they use in chin or cheek implants is what I mean.

Although might be less durable.. again this is something only a properly qualified person can answer.
it would have to be metal r u dumb?😭