Height and frame are more important than race

D

Deleted member 18325

HTN Zoomer
Take a look on how this poor white dude gets brutally mogged by this Tyrone.

Face>Height+Frame>Race
The main reason why most ehtnics are rejected is because in average are shorter than whites and have worst frames (specially asians and indians). If every ethnic had the body of this guy things would be different.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Martyokart, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
Race > height > face. proven statistically. also check this thread where me a LTN white manlet got picked over a 6ft handsome ethnic lambo owner bodybuilder

ethnics need to stop coping and realise your place in the dating market. at the bottom

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14561, thereallegend and 1 other person
Race > height > face. proven statistically. also check this thread where me a LTN white manlet got picked over a 6ft handsome ethnic lambo owner bodybuilder

ethnics need to stop coping and realise your place in the dating market. at the bottom
Based on my experience, all the ethnics (mostly blacks, hispanics and mixeds) who are 6 feet or more and have a decent body+frame have lost their virginity in his 14-16s. However I know a lot of white dudes who are not ugly in the face but are like 5'8 and have shit frame and are still virgins in his 20s. Race is important, but height and frame are underrated in this community.

Last edited:
well its not true actually statistics show otherwise

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Btw is funny how in all catching predator videos, the predators are subfive incels and the pedo-haunters are chad/chadlites.:ROFLMAO:

well its not true actually statistics show otherwise

Most asians are like 5'7 and have shit tier frames. If the had the height and the body of this Tyrone things would be different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Most asians are like 5'7 and have shit tier frames. If the had the height and the body of this Tyrone things would be different.
Tbh I’d rather be 5’7 than the 6 foot I am now because ppl get racially offended I’m taller than them and try to start shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
Imagine actively doing this shit only to shit on your gender and protecting females

Muhhh predators :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
Imagine actively doing this shit only to shit on your gender and protecting females

Muhhh predators :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Exactly, most pedo hunters don't give a fuck about kids, they only want clicks and validation from sjw and foids. 95% of supposeds predators are subfive incels who never been whit a girl in their lifes, and we know that socity loves to see this people suffer, that's the reason why these videos are so popular, normies hate ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Sapieeen
That proves race is more important

That proves race is more important
Frame and height are more important. Why blacks and hispanics with good height and frame are successful then?

Frame and height are more important.? Why blacks and hispanics with good height and frame are successful then?
Hispanics have shit height and frame.

Your race predisposes to certain characteristics.

Hispanics have shit height and frame.

Your race predisposes to certain characteristics.
Hispanics are the most diverse race on the planet, you have 6'1 massive-frame Richard Ramirez and you have 5'4 40%body fat Pedro. My point is that the features of your race don't matter, the things that matter are your individual features. If you are 6'4 and you have massive frame and 8 psl face you are Chad, regardless of whether you are (hindu or asian or black or white, don't matter).

Blacks and hispanics (aside from Mexicans/Guatemalans) aren't ethnics to women. The only ethnics to women are Indians/similar. That's why I cage so hard when people bring up Salludon who is 6/10 max in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Hispanics are the most diverse race on the planet, you have 6'1 massive-frame Richard Ramirez and you have 5'4 40%body fat Pedro. My point is that the features of your race don't matter, the things that matter are your individual features. If you are 6'4 and you have massive frame and 8 psl face you are Chad, regardless of whether you are (hindu or asian or black or white, don't matter).
You have to look at the averages of each race. Blacks are disposed to have good frame.

Hispanics, Asians don’t

You have to look at the averages of each race. Blacks are disposed to have good frame.

Hispanics, Asians don’t
Sure, but at the end of the day the things that matter are your individual features. A 5'2 skiny somalian would be mogged by a 6'2 Chang for example, and this don't mean that 6'3 giga-frameTyrone is bad for being black.

Sure, but at the end of the day the things that matter are your individual features. A 5'2 skiny somalian would be mogged by a 6'2 Chang for example, and this don't mean that 6'3 giga-frameTyrone is bad for being black.
View attachment 1714054
Are those really Somalians my guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back