The most disgustingly brutal JBW pill ive ever experienced in my entire lifetime, and that you will EVER see

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Keep in mind I was an unlooksmaxxed LTN blonde blue eyes manlet

Was talking to some fashionmaxxed tiny waist massive ass and tits girl about 18yo

met her few times,f acetime all the time, but she had dreadful attitude kinda treated me like shit which was undersrtandable , cos i was lucky to get a chance with her but she mustve saw soemthing in me SOMEHOW

but she used to show me her DMs

and it was some 6ft ethnic(indian or paki i forgot) who was a literal bodybuilder top 1% physique, about 22yo, owned a lambo, owned the most high class popular restaurant in her city , just avg face ethnic but with nice haircut, groomed beard etc, like 20k followers, his restaurant page had even more

and he was literally begging in her DMs for a reply , she scrolled and there was like 10 DMs where he keeps messaging putting heart eyes to her photos, trying to make convo while she ignored

while she was sat with the LTN manlet white kid who had £0 in his bank and no status

Conclusion: no amount of physique, no amount of money, no amount of status , can make up for being ethnic

There is no physique for your race, there is no status for your race, there is no face for your race, there is no height for your race

Just be white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, lil truecel, jaw_is_law and 40 others
Your race is your status tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19499 and 8 others
Cope.

Princess Diana was in a relationship with an egyptian guy namde Dodi Al Fayed.

one special case doesn't rule out everything else.

same applies to both examples.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet, Richard_Hungwell and 12 others
Jbwpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Ethniframementalcel, phukmikehok and 7 others
Cope.

Princess Diana was in a relationship with an egyptian guy namde Dodi Al Fayed.

one special case doesn't rule out everything else.

same applies to both examples.
Ethnic panic cope

incoming more soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 9670
Your race is your status tbh
true in some cases. being an avg white in an ethnic country like SEA or india or some shit is literally like being a celebrity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 7 others
Ethnic panic cope

incoming more soon
suck my newly shaven asshole

i like how you face dive in a cum bucket of BBC gangbang like the way you jump into conclusions.

im not ethnic in the slightest lmao

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
If his face was average that’s why she ignored him

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, phukmikehok, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
If his face was average that’s why she ignored him
coping ethnic

statistics prove its race > height > face

and he was reasonably good looking. while im LTN

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Deleted member 17291
first of all it sounds like you are her dog

second of all it's probably just because he is some random guy 4 years older than her sending creepy messages out of the blue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, phukmikehok, turkproducer and 8 others
first of all it sounds like you are her dog

second of all it's probably just because he is some random guy 4 years older than her sending creepy messages out of the blue
cope i was a random guy 4 years older than her sending creepy messages out the blue too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, phukmikehok, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Goodlooking people are their own race
but he was good looking and im not. and she ignored him cos hes ethnic and got with me cos im white

• +1
you are her type, its not jbw. lamborghini and restaurant and muscles don't create desire/lust

just be her type pill is law

if she likes your type of looks then love can conquer every obstacle :love:

you are misguided :oops:

"jbw" is a meme and doesn't work on me, in theory it should but in practice its worthless lies used to gaslight me :feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
you are her type, its not jbw. lamborghini and restaurant and muscles don't create desire/lust

"jbw" is a meme and doesn't work on me, in theory it should but in practice its worthless lies used to gaslight me :feelspepo:
coping so hard

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16474
coping so hard
you are the one coping, I am right 🥺

you also have a type and some of the girls others find hot you might find mediocre and such :oops:

you are coping :oops:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17829
white skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
KILL NIGGERS

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
This just proves its over for curry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gogger and Deleted member 17829
Tales from Nairobi

Btw this is the same nigga who was saying a week ago that Black males and Asian females have highest smv

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: XOX
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, XOX, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
all it took was to be born the wrong color and it was a closed deal for me.
woah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
Tbh, nothing turns off girls more than simping and acting like an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18890 and 4 others
  • +1
coping ethnic

statistics prove its race > height > face

and he was reasonably good looking. while im LTN

-and he was reasonably good looking

-just avg face ethnic but with nice haircut

Make up your mind Idiot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You aren’t a LTN bruh. But I get your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, ChickenAndRiceBrah and fogdart
op prob mtn and the arab who looked ‘average’ was probably sub 4. people misrate all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, closedplatecel, thereallegend and 1 other person
Not sure why guys here are coping

Most men would pick overweight 35 year old white woman >>>> top 0.01 19 year old Indian Stacy

Women aren’t much different

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, phukmikehok, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others

Most men would pick overweight 35 year old white woman >>>> top 0.01 19 year old Indian Stacy

cos theyre all shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580

Was talking to some fashionmaxxed tiny waist massive ass and tits girl about 18yo

met her few times,f acetime all the time, but she had dreadful attitude kinda treated me like shit which was undersrtandable , cos i was lucky to get a chance with her but she mustve saw soemthing in me SOMEHOW

and it was some 6ft ethnic(indian or paki i forgot) who was a literal bodybuilder top 1% physique, about 22yo, owned a lambo, owned the most high class popular restaurant in her city , just avg face ethnic but with nice haircut, groomed beard etc, like 20k followers, his restaurant page had even more

and he was literally begging in her DMs for a reply , she scrolled and there was like 10 DMs where he keeps messaging putting heart eyes to her photos, trying to make convo while she ignored

while she was sat with the LTN manlet white kid who had £0 in his bank and no status

Conclusion: no amount of physique, no amount of money, no amount of status , can make up for being ethnic

There is no physique for your race, there is no status for your race, there is no face for your race, there is no height for your race

Just be white
but he was good looking and im not. and she ignored him cos hes ethnic and got with me cos im white
>Avg face
10s later
>Good looking
Jfl at you at least make the story consistent

what a fucking ethnic cope lmfao
cos theyre all shitskins

why are you trying to racebait, thats cringe and boring,

those sea women you desire are mostly brown skinned, do you call them derogatory terms aswell?:oops:

also posted no proof, only words :soy:

even if your story is right, it is mostly just be her type. it goes both ways
some women are exotic ethnics only

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19036
then keep texting females like that as a white man and see what happens bruh
i texted her like that too , just like the ethnic bodybuilder 6ft lambo resutarant owner. and she picked me over him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Brittish women are the biggest cunts in the world and treat their men like dogs while they take it and remain polite

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell and ChickenAndRiceBrah
White skin mogs all others but people get confused. A black Tyrone will mog a white normie but not a white Chad.

• +1
Reactions: XOX and Deleted member 17829
Brittish women are the biggest cunts in the world and treat their men like dogs while they take it and remain polite
we can either take it or have no girls :(

No we wouldnt, speak for yourself 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 19036

Did you ever go to an ethnic country and met girls there? Especially east asia. You could have lived like a slayer with your looks, and you are into asians, so why have you never tried that? Instead you chose to rot online in your twenties. I don't get it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16474

Did you ever go to an ethnic country and met girls there? Especially east asia. You could have lived like a slayer with your looks, and you are into asians, so why have you never tried that? Instead you chose to rot online in your twenties. I don't get it.
I've only been to some european countries

I've rotted really hard to 25 and half year old before I started softmaxxing

I looked really bad back then also it seems imdimidating to go to Asia where they don't speak much english and I am poor :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I've only been to some european countries

I've rotted really hard to 25 and half year old before I started softmaxxing

I looked really bad back then also it seems imdimidating to go to Asia where they don't speak much english and I am poor :feelsbadman:
I mean you are blackpilled, so you know how asians would treat your phenotype despite being poor. And you probably speak much better english than 99percent there, because you had the nordic education which is very good for learning english. You are exactly the type that would do very well there.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16474

Just be white
this sounds like a corner case, especially if the foid was white.

cant recall white foids race taxing me in the past, or if they did it was subtle.

if the foud was mixed or Asian or something, makes more sense

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet