Height and frame are overhyped here

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
CONCLUSION : Height and frame deffinietly works but nothing is close to having a chadlite or chad face if your goal is getting girls.
People here are weighing the importance of height and frame from male gaze perspective. Some users (@Artemis) claimed that a jacked tall MTN guy mogs chads like Amnesia etc because of height.

The key word here is "mog". The mog is undeniable when you compare a 5'8 and 6'5 guy but foids would still pick Amnesia any day of the week because he has a chad face.

If the mog battle is not between the same feature of two guy, than there is a %99 chance that mog battle is highly influenced by male gaze.

Every foid would like her man 6'5 and wide framed but a chadlite and plus face is soo unique, girls would tolerate a chad's manletnessdom because he is fucking chad.

No foid masturbates while thinking tibias or femurs of a guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, leveruis, weebcel and 12 others
I am 1,88m btw

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
2784CA66 1919 464D A759 546D065D44E1

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Tallooksmaxxer
MIDFACE IS EVERYTHING!

• +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person
it doesnt matter since i am neither tall nor a chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ItsOverCel, zharupodrugu and 7 others
5'10 20 inch frame Chad/Chadlite = 6'4 21 inch frame Chadlite/HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and MaxillaMaxing
Yeah I see people who are shorter than me (5’9) pulling girls

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
if your goal is getting girls
getting girls is a dumb goal.
I just wanna be tall enough to feel like a man and good looking enough to receive validation just for existing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Tallooksmaxxer
5'10 20 inch frame Chad/Chadlite = 6'4 21 inch frame Chadlite/HTN

Depends. The difference between 5'10 and 6'4 is huge. If a girl has a height fetish she will 100 percent pick the guy who is 6'4 but still retains a good looking appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23554, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
finally some blackpiller in this bluepilled nuthouse
this website has been invaded by "just be nt" "face dont matter" cunts. it's unreal

i blame zoomer culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, looksseg and Tallooksmaxxer
Some users (@Artemis) claimed that a jacked tall MTN guy mogs chads like Amnesia etc because of height.
And I still stand by my words.

MTN lean toned 6'5 with wide shoulders, let's say 23'' will have more SMV than Amnesia. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
all height does is save LTN's and add to chads already high SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Just have a pretty face bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I just smile at girls to give me their numbers, but most of the time their grandpa answers the phone

Frame maybe. The guys with most smv are tall slim prettyboys nowadays

And I still stand by my words.

MTN lean toned 6'5 with wide shoulders, let's say 23'' will have more SMV than Amnesia. :Comfy:
maybe more smv with generic beckies but not with stacylites and above.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
No foid masturbates while thinking tibias or femurs of a guy
I have foids in my DM's masturbating to my thirst traps begging me to take more before they've even seen my face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, HighClassMaxing, TeenAscender and 2 others
yes I rather be 5'7 and look like tom cruise at 60 than be 6' and age like val kilmer

El-actor.jpg

Both clearly matter and it's not a mathematical formula for which matters more because it's SUBJECTIVE on whoever is judging.

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 24444
CONCLUSION : Height and frame deffinietly works but nothing is close to having a chadlite or chad face if your goal is getting girls.
People here are weighing the importance of height and frame from male gaze perspective. Some users (@Artemis) claimed that a jacked tall MTN guy mogs chads like Amnesia etc because of height.

The key word here is "mog". The mog is undeniable when you compare a 5'8 and 6'5 guy but foids would still pick Amnesia any day of the week because he has a chad face.

If the mog battle is not between the same feature of two guy, than there is a %99 chance that mog battle is highly influenced by male gaze.

Every foid would like her man 6'5 and wide framed but a chadlite and plus face is soo unique, girls would tolerate a chad's manletnessdom because he is fucking chad.

Face is the most important factor regarding your smv value

Height is very important but if you are atleast not 3cm below the median height
Face is the determining factor for one’s dating results

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and DrTony
I have foids in my DM's masturbating to my thirst traps begging me to take more before they've even seen my face.
where do you put your thurst traps? Have you tried tiktok? You may kill like loox

tall subhuman: height doesnt matter much, i wish i had face
attractive manlet: face doesnt matter much, i wish i had height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters, weebcel and Deleted member 24444

Bro said if your main goal is getting girls as if that's not everyone's goal here

where do you put your thurst traps? Have you tried tiktok? You may kill like loox
I chuck them in random fitness related discord servers.

but I might make an instagram account, don't trust tiktok since it's owned by the chinese.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 24444

Height isn’t overrated but some people really overrate frame. If you have muscular shoulders you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

tall subhuman: height doesnt matter much, i wish i had face
attractive manlet: face doesnt matter much, i wish i had height
This

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I chuck them in random fitness related discord servers.

but I might make an instagram account, don't trust tiktok since it's owned by the chinese.
Its easier to get exposure on tiktok. I dont watch tiktoks cuz its literally frying dophamine receptors.

Its easier to get exposure on tiktok. I dont watch tiktoks cuz its literally frying dophamine receptors.
I have the website blocked, no point having notoriety on it because it's mostly teenagers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and zharupodrugu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 17872 and cytoplasm
getting girls is a dumb goal.
I just wanna be tall enough to feel like a man and good looking enough to receive validation just for existing.
So you want to feel like a girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
yes I rather be 5'7 and look like tom cruise at 60 than be 6' and age like val kilmer

El-actor.jpg

Who cares how you look at 60? Life ends at 35, and while young Val mogged Tom to dust

Idk whether if I should hate this reality or not tbh

Its the same in girls

I’d rather be with a staceylite girl with average body than a LTN with good body

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 17872 and Tallooksmaxxer

El-actor.jpg

tryhard goblin who spending every penny on plastic surgery and hair dye vs a person who had pharyngeal cancer hmmm

Its the same in girls

I’d rather be with a staceylite girl with average body than a LTN with good body
Disagreed. You can't beat a LTN with a really nice fat jiggly ass.

Disagreed. You can't beat a LTN with a really nice fat jiggly ass.
yeah maybe normies and LTNs would worship you but HTN and plus wouldnt even spit in your direction.

Its the same in girls

indeed bro. People here cope with muh NT and shit but nobody gives a fuck about how much NT a girl is. Same goes for males.

It may work maybe once in a while but retards here completely lay off on looksmaxxing and just cope with muh NT and natty gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
JFL at thinking that’s equal. The latter mogs the first one to oblivion.
@Niklaus Mikaelson slays more attractive women than @6ft4

Enough said.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Who cares how you look at 60? Life ends at 35, and while young Val mogged Tom to dust
Apparently not for Tom cruise, he's still jumping out of airplanes at 60 and probably fucks prime pussy every day lol

yeah maybe normies and LTNs would worship you but HTN and plus wouldnt even spit in your direction.
Well uh better to have ltns all over me then not all over me

Cope im 6’2

Height as a normie gives you the edge over other normies but chadlite is a different stratosphere in dating

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Tallooksmaxxer