Height and masculinity being attractive are products of the male gaze

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Very good video to watch. Explains why girls wear excessive makeup and get tattoos despite men not liking it. It should also help out the gym/height copers who think tall or roided normies are slayers:

TL;DR - Men rated the tall, muscular masculine men with buzzcuts as the most attractive whereas women rated the guys with handsome faces and prettyboy hair as attractive.

So whenever you guys jerk off to 6'5" ultramasc Tyler Maher or Dolph Lundgren being the biggest Chads ever, just realize that women probably don't even think of them anywhere near that level. Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21044, thecel and 32 others
Such a cope. And men like makeup they just want it to be natural

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, thecel, fvolkek and 14 others
copes.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaAscender, thecel, Deleted member 16380 and 13 others
Facts. Incels have such a warped view on what women like and they think the men THEY wanna look like is what women want. It's why incels will forever be failures when it comes to foids because they are essentially trying to appeal to ofher men instead of foids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Agendum, Deleted member 7580 and 13 others
Thinking maher isnt appealing is retard tier tho
his tinder experiments are legendary.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaAscender, thecel, Deleted member 7580 and 24 others
Facts. Incels have such a warped view on what women like and they think the men THEY wanna look like is what women want. It's why incels will forever be failures when it comes to foids because they are essentially trying to appeal to ofher men instead of foids.
Opry being worshipped is cringe, meanwhile i see ppl that would be called incels/subhumans by ppl here , they got major falios : frame, height, eye area etc and dont looksmax yet they interact more with foids in hs than most ppl here.

Meanwhile im htn-chadlite but mentalcel cause of past trauma, blackpill messing up my mind and cant approach new people , developed bdd because of this site and muh perfection ,almost gave up and ldar bcs muh gigachad or death even if i have a good base. Fuck incels and delusional ppl here

You think Richard Ramirez has appeal or he's just another weird looking psl god like o pry?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Johanjohan, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Both sides of the argument are oversimplified. I think reality is a mix of both sprinkled in with some nuance

• +1
Reactions: thecel, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
Those prettyboys still have strong bone structure which in itself is masculine..
Masculinity matters thats why robust prettyboy like david laid mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, Slob and 2 others

from maherfish thread on lookism. Girl is literally setting up 3 dates for each of her friends to get fucked 1 by 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blackckatt, thecel, AsGoodAsItGets and 26 others
I never said he doesn't have appeal. I said that he's far from having top tier appeal, probably not even close in the eyes of women. He only has like 30k followers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
What's funny is that men who women see as "feminine" are all still tall with robust facial features. Female gaze is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, thecel, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
I never said he doesn't have appeal. I said that he's far from having top tier appeal, probably not even close in the eyes of women. He only has like 30k followers.
He is top tier appeal
his tinder experiments speak for themselves
just because he doesnt have tons of followers doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: thecel, AsGoodAsItGets, hairyballscel and 4 others
Opry being worshipped is cringe, meanwhile i see ppl that would be called incels/subhumans by ppl here , they got major falios : frame, height, eye area etc and dont looksmax yet they interact more with foids in hs than most ppl here.

Meanwhile im htn-chadlite but mentalcel cause of past trauma, blackpill messing up my mind and cant approach new people , developed bdd because of this site and muh perfection ,almost gave up and ldar bcs muh gigachad or death even if i have a good base. Fuck incels and delusional ppl here

You think Richard Ramirez has appeal or he's just another weird looking psl god like o pry?
Richard Ramirez is a weird looking PSL god but he has appeal by virtue of being an attractive serial killer.
View attachment 1420596
from maherfish thread on lookism. Girl is literally setting up 3 dates for each of her friends to get fucked 1 by 1
I guarantee that's fake. Wouldn't be the first time a user faked chadfish results.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Umbra

shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, |Daddy_Zygos|, TrestIsBest and 7 others
Very good video to watch. Explains why girls wear excessive makeup and get tattoos despite men not liking it. It should also help out the gym/height copers who think tall or roided normies are slayers:

TL;DR - Men rated the tall, muscular masculine men with buzzcuts as the most attractive whereas women rated the guys with handsome faces and prettyboy hair as attractive.

So whenever you guys jerk off to 6'5" ultramasc Tyler Maher or Dolph Lundgren being the biggest Chads ever, just realize that women probably don't even think of them anywhere near that level. Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them. It's over for my 6'7" wide frame with a long ogre face.

legit. My latina friend always told me i think like a man when i say khabib nurmagomedov is the perfect man

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
You find 2 examples of it. It doesn't mean shit. Probably shit testing the 5'9" Chads in her DMs or virtue signaling.
He is top tier appeal
his tinder experiments speak for themselves
just because he doesnt have tons of followers doesnt mean anything
His Tinder experiments are nothing special compared to other Chads. Tinder also has nothing to do with height so it's purely based off his face. I don't expect any actual reason from you anyways since you just blindly cope with masc+height despite having 0 actual evidence for it. Maher has appeal strictly due to his face. Throwing in his height and frame is just male gaze autism. Make Maher 6' or 5'9" and the experiment will have the same results.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 5786, germanlooks and 3 others
jfl brb, gonna cut off my balls to have more appeal to foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Opry being worshipped is cringe
Blank Space Halo

Ramirez doesn't look weird to me but I'm surprised he has the appeal he does simply because of how dark triad looking he is. O'Pry just looks like a alien freak

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
@looksmaxxer234 you need to heigtpill this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 you need to heigtpill this nigga
Heightpill is gigacope. I'm one of the few people on this forum who are actually tall and everyone else who is tall has the same exact viewpoint. It's just you and other retarded manlets who think height is your issue and not your ugly face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl, Deleted member 19281 and 14 others
Honestly no offense man, but I think you use some of your own anecdotal evidence to support your ideas. Just because you yourself have had difficulty in dating despite your tall height, it does not mean that height can't be a big halo. There are a lot of things you have to take into account. Height only will not make u a slayer ofc, if youre a subhuman shut in antisocial loner 6'4 guy, you're not gonna slay. But that doesn't mean being 6'3-6'5 isn't a big halo.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
Blank Space Halo

Ramirez doesn't look weird to me but I'm surprised he has the appeal he does simply because of how dark triad looking he is. O'Pry just looks like a alien freak
Medium ugly pill is real tbh. Too beautiful and you look like a painting, too masculine/feminine and you look ogre/weird.

Idk why its legit tho but im talking from experience, one girl in my hs is an example of that. Flipped her photos and i could instantly tell her asymmetries and she looked weird and slightly ugly but pretty at the same time, idk how to explain it. Saw she had a couple of "falios" as psl ppl here say: uee, thin upper lip, asymmetry and yet i still think she's beautiful, compared to psl models , she looks human, you know the phrase "perfection in imperfection" , unlike psl models who look weird and TOO pretty

Honestly no offense man, but I think you use some of your own anecdotal evidence to support your ideas. Just because you yourself have had difficulty in dating despite your tall height, it does not mean that height can't be a big halo. There are a lot of things you have to take into account. Height only will not make u a slayer ofc, if youre a subhuman shut in antisocial loner 6'4 guy, you're not gonna slay. But that doesn't mean being 6'3-6'5 isn't a big halo.
It isn't a halo at all.

• +1
Reactions: Henry77
anyone who denies heightpill is coping very hard or have brain damage
face > height anyway, but if foid would choose between short chadlite and a taller one, she would choose second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Lawton88, Deleted member 11758 and 14 others
I mostly agree with you that height is overrated. But you are flat out delusional if you think that height is irrelevant.

I’ve got a 5’6 Chadlite friend who as had girls literally tell him that if he was taller they would be interested. As long as you are at least 5’10 then face is everything but being 6’+ is defiantly a bonus in many girls eyes and will help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 11758 and 13 others
I mostly agree with you that height is overrated. But you are flat out delusional if you think that height is irrelevant.

I’ve got a 5’6 Chadlite friend who as had girls literally tell him that if he was taller they would be interested. As long as you are at least 5’10 then face is everything but being 6’+ is defiantly a bonus in many girls eyes and will help you
anyone who denies heightpill is coping very hard or have brain damage
face > height anyway, but if foid would choose between short chadlite and a taller one, she would choose second
Height does not matter at all. You only need to be taller than the girl. Most girls will date tall guys to the outside observer because it's rare for a man to be < ~5'9" and have a well developed face. Also pheno and ethnicity plays a role too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Keep in mind that there are 10-20% of foids who are simping for height very hard, and would rather choose 195 cm HTN, than 175 Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 4946, Tobias Fünke and 4 others
Girls over 20 want to get fucked by extremely masculine and robust guys. This skinny pretty boy thing is a complete fashion industry meme and only appealing to homosexuals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
Height does matter a bit, but short chad>tall normie. Most short guys aren't chads so its a big failo for under 5'9 I would say

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, abeilletoimême and 1 other person
Downloadfile 10
Height: 6'5
This is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
height is a boost to your SMV. like if you are a 5/10 normie facially and are tall, you are overall a 5,5/10. that means your SMV is not enough to slay.

you need to be at least a 7/10 chadlite to slay. so facially at least 6,5/10.:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
Girls over 20 want to get fucked by extremely masculine and robust guys. This skinny pretty boy thing is a complete fashion industry meme and only appealing to homosexuals.
over 20? literally all girls want that

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7725
Keep coping. Walk around a college campus and see who's with a girl(s). It's not the Michelle Morrone dark pheno masc guys or the roiders, it's the 5'9-6' prettyboys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Vvvvxxxx, Melo95 and 3 others
\
Women do like masculinity but they really like beauty
if you can be giga masculine but proportional with huge amounts of collagen
you would appeal to all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and RODEBLUR
Heightpill is gigacope. I'm one of the few people on this forum who are actually tall and everyone else who is tall has the same exact viewpoint. It's just you and other retarded manlets who think height is your issue and not your ugly face.
As a manlet i agree partialy because balkan🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Melo95 and germanlooks
i'm not talking about a ultra masc cro magnon type of guy, i'm talking about the 6'4 maesthetic lean chads that get worshipped on tikok and wattpad
Like who?

• +1
I love how that video downplayed the importance of looks for men. So predictable.

• +1
curtains and long eyelashes don't make you not masculine when you're 6'4 200lbs lean
Who tf is 6'4" 200lbs lean and gets worshipped on TikTok? Is this one of your schizophrenic hallucinations or something? All the TikTok stars are like 5'6"-6'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and datboijj
ramirez is aproved by JB'S they call him pretty all the time
d5221949c29407d81af147d453044ad5.jpg
Richard-Ramirez-serial-killers-37202151-512-420.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 1617
It’s status which is dictated by cultural influence.

women will follow their peer group and their peer group follows society’s influential norm.

Tldr- copy whatever the most famous guys does and looks in the age range you aim for

• JFL
It’s status which is dictated by cultural influence.

women will follow their peer group and their peer group follows society’s influential norm.

Tldr- copy whatever the most famous guys does and looks in the age range you aim for
Tell me how this random Swedish boy
completely single handedly change the beauty standards of japan
Pin on Bjorn Andresen

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Tell me how this random Swedish boy
completely single handedly change the beauty standards of japan
Pin on Bjorn Andresen

He is white therefore superior
Whereas you…

• WTF
  • JFL