He is white therefore superior
Whereas you…
Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Tell me how this random Swedish boy
completely single handedly change the beauty standards of japan
Pin on Bjorn Andresen

Dude go go some random tribe in Africa. They find the guy with the most gauged ear holes the hottest.

some cultures find the fat guy the hottest.

beauty is cultural not objective. Status is king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, gamma, Lmao and 2 others
Dude go go some random tribe in Africa. They find the guy with the most gauged ear holes the hottest.

some cultures find the fat guy the hottest.

beauty is cultural not objective. Status is king
that's cope
Also just use normals chads and give them gauged holes
or make them overweight and then they will call them the most beautiful
you lose either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
that's cope
Also just use normals chads and give them gauged holes
or make them overweight and then they will call them the most beautiful
you lose either way
An incel with a large guaged ear hole will be more attractive than a chad with none

you did a bad job of isolating the variables.

An incel with a large guaged ear hole will be more attractive than a chad with none

you did a bad job of isolating the variables.
I have a video of an isolated tribe women saying she wants a man with tall pointy nose bridge

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
is this faggot for real ? :soy:
Yes. I know it's hard to deprogram yourself from years of being fed propaganda catered to your male gaze but height simply does not matter.

Yes. I know it's hard to deprogram yourself from years of being fed propaganda catered to your male gaze but height simply does not matter.
If you’re saying you need to be taller than the girl, that means it matters, retard :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If you’re saying you need to be taller than the girl, that means it matters, retard :feelsuhh:
If you can't find a girl who's shorter than you then it's truly over. My condolences.

• +1
If you can't find a girl who's shorter than you then it's truly over. My condolences.
So height matters then? And youre retarded trying to argue otherwise? Got it

So height matters then? And youre retarded trying to argue otherwise? Got it
Yeah bro, I guess it matters if you're a cuck who wants to date a tall Amazonian "woman".

• WTF
Make Maher 6' or 5'9" and the experiment will have the same results.
Bro that's just delusional @germanlooks. A good part of his appeal is him towering over manlets in group pics. Haven't you seen the thirst videos of those 7 foot rioters?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, germanlooks and Deleted member 7725
Bro that's just delusional @germanlooks. A good part of his appeal is him towering over manlets in group pics. Haven't you seen the thirst videos of those 7 foot rioters?
No, pictures of him towering over manlets is not part of his appeal at all. His height is irrelevant.

The 7 ft rioters are literally in full body outfits with their face under a mask. The thirst is literally just virtue signaling whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 5786 and germanlooks
Very good video to watch. Explains why girls wear excessive makeup and get tattoos despite men not liking it. It should also help out the gym/height copers who think tall or roided normies are slayers:

TL;DR - Men rated the tall, muscular masculine men with buzzcuts as the most attractive whereas women rated the guys with handsome faces and prettyboy hair as attractive.

So whenever you guys jerk off to 6'5" ultramasc Tyler Maher or Dolph Lundgren being the biggest Chads ever, just realize that women probably don't even think of them anywhere near that level. Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them.

LIFEFUEL FOR LOW T MANLETS:feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::lul::lul:

No, pictures of him towering over manlets is not part of his appeal at all. His height is irrelevant.

The 7 ft rioters are literally in full body outfits with their face under a mask. The thirst is literally just virtue signaling whores.
Perhaps. For what it’s worth I been 6’1.5 since 18 and the first looksmax I did was get 2, 2.5 inch insoles.
Didn’t make a speck of a difference with girls till my face started improving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Melo95 and altereg0
One thing this doesnt disprove however is that height is still extremely important for day to day life among other males. In social settings and in a workplace, and as this video still concedes, height and frame are like the first thing men look at, basically in another male's eyes if guy A is taller than guy B then guy A mogs and thus the onlooking male will view guy A with more respect. If a dude gets more respect from men from height thats still a fuckin life changer, and will indirectly link SMV with height whether or not girls like height, because increased respect from males = better life = more NT and better health = more female attention.

Basically a first thing a guy looks at another guy is their height as u indirectly admit, so then is height still cope? I mean personally a 6'5 tower commands more respect from me than a 5'7 twinkie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 4614
Ignore him he is mentally ill.
Mahers appeal is his height + face.
He would descend extremly hard with being just 5‘10 tall

obv he would still slay more than a tall normie or HTN. But his appeal would descend nonetheless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
\

Women do like masculinity but they really like beauty
if you can be giga masculine but proportional with huge amounts of collagen
you would appeal to all of them
that's my goal tbh

robust but with prettyboy collagen

• Love it
its insane how many ugly tallfags there are coping

vs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Height does not matter at all. You only need to be taller than the girl
Loop Trump GIF

Girls want you to be ideally 6‘+ no matter their own height.
If anything the short girls are the one with the highest height standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 7725 and hebbewem
pretty boy copers

• +1
Reactions: 444 and germanlooks
Jesus Christ... This again. If you are so tall and can't get any bitches your face must be a horror movie. Just because you can't slay does not mean that height is cope. In fact I have a normie face and it's my height and frame that make me sucess. You're letting your personal experiences dictate objective reality. HEIGHT IS IMPORTANT, MASCULITY IS IMPORTANT. You know what? Because of the evolutionary biology, sexual diformism. Saying that things like that don't matter is ignorance and stupidity.
Btw it's not because some JB like faggot looking dudes that all women like that too, as you say; COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Elvisandreaa and Cidre enjoyer
Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them.
And Chico mogs those two clowns even harder because of his height.
This whole thread is wrong on so many levels.
I agree that someone like dolph Lindgrens doesn’t have much appeal for young women. But that’s because his face is too masc not because his tall height is bad jfl.

Even gigachads like brad Pitt etc would still benefit from being taller. If not for the dating atleast for the mogging aspect.
And if you would reduce the height of Chico for example he would loose appeal. That’s undeniable

And Chico mogs those two clowns even harder because of his height.
This whole thread is wrong on so many levels.
I agree that someone like dolph Lindgrens doesn’t have much appeal for young women. But that’s because his face is too masc not because his tall height is bad jfl.

Even gigachads like brad Pitt etc would still benefit from being taller. If not for the dating atleast for the mogging aspect.
And if you would reduce the height of Chico for example he would loose appeal. That’s undeniable
The thing is Chico was a wattpad legend, so all they saw was his face in the thumbnail which made them attracted to him. He doesn't look like a tall guy, if you get what I mean. I thought he was like 5'9" until I looked up his height.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5786
Facts. Incels have such a warped view on what women like and they think the men THEY wanna look like is what women want. It's why incels will forever be failures when it comes to foids because they are essentially trying to appeal to ofher men instead of foids.
JFL no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, germanlooks and randomvanish
@OldVirgin is 6’5 and never gets laid
in my experience height is negative factor after 5'10 if you dont have the right frame (95% people dont)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
The thing is Chico was a wattpad legend, so all they saw was his face in the thumbnail which made them attracted to him. He doesn't look like a tall guy, if you get what I mean. I thought he was like 5'9" until I looked up his height.
They probably googled him as well and saw YouTube videos of his modelwalks where he heightmoggs almost every other male model.
So I’m sure they knew he is tall.
But yea his prime face was enough to have high appeal. But thinking that average height Chico would have the same appeal like tall Chico is delusional.
Especially in a real life setting like clubs, bars etc it wouldn’t be even close how hard tall Chico mogs average height Chico in appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
They probably googled him as well and saw YouTube videos of his modelwalks where he heightmoggs almost every other male model.
So I’m sure they knew he is tall.
But yea his prime face was enough to have high appeal. But thinking that average height Chico would have the same appeal like tall Chico is delusional.
Especially in a real life setting like clubs, bars etc it wouldn’t be even close how hard tall Chico mogs average height Chico in appeal
Op is coping
He’s 5’6 but larps as 6’7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, gamma, hebbewem and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, germanlooks and randomvanish
he also claims to look like Justin Bieber but I've seen his pics and he doesn't :feelsuhh:
He also claims to be extremly ugly or truecel but his face looks normie

which pics have you seen? he sends people different pics
Brown hair, narrow slightly asymmetric jaw. But eye area was censored. Overall looked normie tier

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Perhaps. For what it’s worth I been 6’1.5 since 18 and the first looksmax I did was get 2, 2.5 inch insoles.
Didn’t make a speck of a difference with girls till my face started improving
I think shorter people benefit more from insoles, I’m 5’9 and fraud to almost 5’11 with boots+insoles and my iois gone slightly up ever since I started using those, but nothing game changer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95
Age difference, young foids and mature foids have different preferences

I think shorter people benefit more from insoles, I’m 5’9 and fraud to almost 5’11 with boots+insoles and my iois gone slightly up ever since I started using those
So you are 5'11" in shoes + insoles? Take the blackpill, other people wear boots in winter and nike sneakers in summer too, they don't walk barefoot. Everyone is 1" to 1.5" taller in shoes + nobody can see the difference if someone wears 1" lifts or not irl and 2"+ is retarded and stupid to walk in. Anyway, congratulations if you notice a slightly more iois, but it's not because of your boots, i guess you have a fine face (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 5786 and altereg0