Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2634

I cant believe everyone here is over 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Have you been living under a rock in the last 10 years? The younger generations are much, much taller and the average is easily around 6'-6'1 for young men. I'm 5'9 and I get heightmogged by pretty much every man in my age group (I'm 20), hell even women heightmog me from time to time

"Muh 5'9 is average height" is just manlet cope, because that "average" includes older men, ethniks and midgets which don't count in the dating scene, the average for young (non ethnik) men is 6'+.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Jack, RAITEIII and 6 others
Have you lived under a rock in the last few years? The younger generations are much, much taller and the average is easily around 6'-6'1 for young men. I'm 5'9 and I get heightmogged by pretty much every man in my age group (I'm 20), hell even women heightmog me from time to time

"Muh 5'9 is average height" is just manlet cope, because that "average" includes older men, ethniks and midgets which don't count in the dating scene, the average for young (non ethnik) men is 6'+.

A little bit subjective but its partly true, yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Have you been living under a rock in the last 10 years? The younger generations are much, much taller and the average is easily around 6'-6'1 for young men. I'm 5'9 and I get heightmogged by pretty much every man in my age group (I'm 20), hell even women heightmog me from time to time

Ropes me

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Have you lived under a rock in the last few years? The younger generations are much, much taller and the average is easily around 6'-6'1 for young men. I'm 5'9 and I get heightmogged by pretty much every man in my age group (I'm 20), hell even women heightmog me from time to time

Wouldn't quite go that far. Younger generations may well be taller and obviously white people are taller. Average for a young man in the West is probably more like 5'11. 6'1" guys are still considered tall.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
I think we see so many tall guys around because manlets are rotting at home

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, I'mme, Jack and 6 others
They don’t include immigrants while calculating the average height of a country. They only include people which are born by parents which are both ethnically from that country.
The average height for a young white man in the west is also not 6’1. Like @Alarico8 said it would be a bit lower like 5’11.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
Wouldn't quite go that far. Younger generations may well be taller and obviously white people are taller. Average for a young man in the West is probably more like 5'11. 6'1" guys are still considered tall.
this pretty much, I'm 6"1 and i most see people are 5"10-5"11 sometimes 6"0, the real height moggers are 6"2 + however.

6"1 is enough to be "tall" but if you want to mog pretty much everyone you need to be 6"2-6"5

above 6"0 height doesnt mean much at all though, its more a male ego thing than anything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Traxanas, Alexanderr and 4 others
TFW below 5'6.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Average height is 6 foot 1 for young white men.
Women consider 6 foot 3 average height and if your below that your nothing more than a laughable, pathetic manlet to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, didntreadlol, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
Women consider 6 foot 3 average height and if your below that your nothing more than a laughable, pathetic manlet to them.

>Women consider 6 foot 3 average height

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Death, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
>Women consider 6 foot 3 average height

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
men under 6 foot dont exist to women
so they dont even get considered to women in calculating the average
therefore the perceived average height to women is 6 foot 3
they consider that acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and National Rodgerism
above 6"0 height doesnt mean much at all though, its more a male ego thing than anything
High IQ

the real height moggers are 6"2 + however.

6"1 is enough to be "tall" but if you want to mog pretty much everyone you need to be 6"2-6"5
This is true. At 6'4" I go weeks at a time without seeing anyone taller. By 6'2/3" you'd probably be pretty used to being the tallest person in the room.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and samm735
5'11 crew IN DA HAAAAAUS!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2205

LOL because Women carry rulers with them so they can check what's your exact height right? JFL.

I assume you're from America correct? the vast majority Women in America are >5'7 in height.

Here's how a 6'3 Man would look next to a 5'6 Woman.

Sdsd

And here's how a 6'1 Man would look next to the vast majority of Women.

Do you really think Foids would be able to tell the difference between the two? or do you think they would consider you 'below average' at 6'1?? when you're towering over them? i don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 245
LOL because Women carry rulers with them so they can check what's your exact height right? JFL.

I assume you're from America correct? the vast majority Women in America are >5'7 in height.

Here's how a 6'3 Man would look next to a 5'6 Woman.

View attachment 94047

And here's how a 6'1 Man would look next to the vast majority of Women.

View attachment 94048

Do you really think Foids would be able to tell the difference between the two? or do you think they would consider you 'below average' at 6'1?? when you're towering over them? i don't think so.
im not saying they carry a ruler but they are keeping a close eye n every physical aspect of man to weed out the bad genetics dude

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
im not saying they carry a ruler but they are keeping a close eye n every physical aspect of man to weed out the bad genetics dude

Yeah and i'm saying somebody who's <5'7 won't be able to tell the difference between 6'1 and 6'3 unless they're standing next to each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah and i'm saying somebody who's <5'7 won't be able to tell the difference between 6'1 and 6'3 unless they're standing next to each other.
thats wrong
ive heard women complain that a man was under 6'3 numerous times before even when the guy was 6'1.

Do a wrist circumference survey next time

thats wrong
ive heard women complain that a man was under 6'3 numerous times before even when the guy was 6'1.

Probably because American Men height fraud so much that Foids there actually think that 5'11 is 6'1 and 6'1 is 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
This is very true. My father is 6'1/2" and I'm 6'4". He feels he's about the same height as me, and we look fairly similar until we stand side by side, where I clearly have a few inches on him. In motion anything below a three inch difference can look similar.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
20190809 175040

today from tinder

the cutoff is 6'2" in 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, BigBoy and norwoodreaper

Ther average height of the new generation is 5'10

this pretty much, I'm 6"1 and i most see people are 5"10-5"11 sometimes 6"0, the real height moggers are 6"2 + however.

do u live in the states?
View attachment 94069

today from tinder

the cutoff is 6'2" in 2019
52 likes? are you chadfishing?

do u live in the states?
i live in the UK, most americans height fraud hard, ive seen loads of Americans when ive visited (ex gf was American) and at uni, who claim to be 6"1 but are smaller than me, in reality they look 5"11

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Jesus christ so many height copers itt
The average in the US is 6'1? Don't fool yourself manlets. I'm 5'9 and feel average in Texas. If you are saying 6'1 is average there's a good chance you're 2 inches shorter than you thought you were.

Post image

It's over.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, HardMewer, Roping Subhuman and 3 others
just be 6'2" theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Alexanderr
That would imply that out of the 20% of people that are above 6'0, 10% are above 6'3. Are you really this delusional?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Roping Subhuman, Alexanderr and 1 other person
You’re joking, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2205
You’re joking, right?
its womens skewed perception about what the average man is
in a study women found like 80% of men to be below average looking
the same applies to their perception of male height

This is wrong, the average height for an 18 year old white male in the US is 5'9.5.

The amount of people on this forum is roughly 2,147 the amount 6 foot or over are in about 100 so 2047 out of lets say 100 million people that's
0.0002048 percent that's so low that it's laughable people exaggerate just how much their is 6 foot people out their

I think we see so many tall guys around because manlets are rotting at home
This sums it up perfectly I think. I see a lot of very tall guys every day, but most of women are short as fuck, not even 5ft5 on average, so I think staticstics for males don't lie as well

• +1
The last study I read placed 18-25 male height at 5'9.6. so if you feel like a manlet at 5'10, you're not 5'10.

Unless you're from a tallfag country like the Netherlands, or a manlet country like Portugal, the average for young men in western countries is around 5'10-5'11.

Also, if you're not at least 2 inches below the average height for young males where you live you have no reason to call yourself a manlet, and height definitely isn't your main problem.

t. 179cm average frenchfag

• +1
6'1 bro
Also I'm from Slovakia but living in Netherlands, I mog almost everyone in Slovakia but many people mog me in the Netherlands, people are just 6'2, 6'3 here it's insane

6'1 bro
Also I'm from Slovakia but living in Netherlands, I mog almost everyone in Slovakia but many people mog me in the Netherlands, people are just 6'2, 6'3 here it's insane
I get heightmogged daily at college. I spotted atleast five or six guys that were 6'7+ this week. Even women in my class are almost my height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and prgfromnl
I get heightmogged daily at college. I spotted atleast five or six guys that were 6'7+ this week. Even women in my class are almost my height.
I'm fine with being 6'1, no point being in being taller imo if you don't care about mogging other people. I already find sometimes issues being 6'1 (girls for example needing to be on their toes to kiss me)

• JFL
I'm fine with being 6'1, no point being in being taller imo if you don't care about mogging other people. I already find sometimes issues being 6'1 (girls for example needing to be on their toes to kiss me)
Yeah I agree. 6'1-6'3 is the best height.