Height does not matter :)

Brother I got pussy of 190 + cm without being rich or having status, and she wanted me, she was 19 as I remember ?
I had another woman few years ago of 175 cm or so and she wanted my kids she told me that she wants my kids, she was 32 years thou but ok looking

I had a gf of 172 cm and she was damn foken 17 mate
I have a girl who wants me and is 190+ and I am god damn bald now, and yes she shows signs of flirting with me, still i am even bald !

Why in hell would I lie, trust me I know these girls had MALES after them and taller then me, so what's the science of your height science ?

No please tell me, I am not god damn spending useless time to post lies on this internet, I have work to do. So why in hell would I lie ? I am 100% god damn sure that there are males like me who get pussy more than tall guys do. And probably they won't bother making an account on such stupid websites to ask why girls like this or that, I came here to understand what's going on and I did.

Balding made me lose pussychance from 9 to 3.5

I told it 10 times. I did a hair transplant. I know that I will be back on the track, if not 9 probably 8.4 or 8.2.

Still with my new pumped up gym maxxed body I might return to 9 fully.

Believe what you want, lies are for the weak.

Be strong !
only rd few sentences

I said you can not be masculine if you do not heightmog, I do not care about your slays, I care about the definition of masculinity

anyways you are a larper or a hard copet

your secret? you're holding frame and have a strong handshake

and take a lot of showers too
under rated if you look decent tbh. One girl used to talk to her friends about how good I smelled and would try sit next to me on the bus and I never noticed. her friend ended up telling me the following year.
also this guy is larping af. only girls that like me are way too young (like 14 and younger) cause they don't seem to care about height. older teens/women have it hammered in that they need a tall man
only rd few sentences

I said you can not be masculine if you do not heightmog, I do not care about your slays, I care about the definition of masculinity

shortest semi slayer I know is my 5'9 chad friend. I say semi because women come onto him all the time and he just ignores them 90% of the time. He legit treats any sub 5.5 psl girl that none of us hang out with as shit.

imo it's harder but you can slay at 5'9. 5'10+ is fine tbh. you just won't have tall guy halo

Last edited:
under rated if you look decent tbh. One girl used to talk to her friends about how good I smelled and would try sit next to me on the bus and I never noticed. her friend ended up telling me the following year.
also this guy is larping af. only girls that like me are way too young (like 14 and younger) cause they don't seem to care about height. older teens/women have it hammered in that they need a tall man

shortest semi slayer I know is my 5'9 chad friend. I say semi because women come onto him all the time and he just ignores them 90% of the time. He legit treats any sub 5.5 psl girl that none of us hang out with as shit.

imo it's harder but you can slay at 5'9. 5'10+ is fine tbh. you just won't have tall guy halo
this guy posted the same garbage thread, with the exact same nick on lookstheory and lookism as well

jfl

HAHA YOU FOOLS

I just came back from a club where I got this chick out and fucked her in my car, she is around 180 cm, I don't know how much is that in feet.

The club was full of guys even taller than me, obviously.

I don't even know why the fuk i m posting this here, but if you think that HEIGHT matters that much, you are so fucking dumb ! hahahahh

Come on, make fun of me ! I FUUUUUUCKINGGGGGGG LOVE IT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, COME ON !! It's so fucking funny to KNOW that height is not so important and that sooo many guys think it is, lol dude,

baby we are livin in a jungle, I repeat, you can be the lion that eats the tall gazelle.... or the sheep ;)

HAHA YOU FOOLS

I just came back from a club where I got this chick out and fucked her in my car, she is around 180 cm, I don't know how much is that in feet.

The club was full of guys even taller than me, obviously.

I don't even know why the fuk i m posting this here, but if you think that HEIGHT matters that much, you are so fucking dumb ! hahahahh

Come on, make fun of me ! I FUUUUUUCKINGGGGGGG LOVE IT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, COME ON !! It's so fucking funny to KNOW that height is not so important and that sooo many guys think it is, lol dude,

baby we are livin in a jungle, I repeat, you can be the lion that eats the tall gazelle.... or the sheep ;)
tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
only rd few sentences

you cannot be masculine if you are not tall ? hahahahah , baby I slay tall guys with my eyes, they fucking look down.

Who's the alpha here ?

baby you know nothing, the definition of masculinity is being ferocious, an animal, a beast, you are a pussy.

Take a look at this lion saying to the tall giraffe that he is not masculine enough to eat the giraffe,

Wb9h08niu8zz

baby we are animals, and the world is a jungle. And you know I'm right.

this is how we do it, this is how we own you... enjoy your life even as tall and slayrate 0, I piss on your destiny

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel
popped in for your daily reminder that OP is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew and SikKunt
reminder your OP is that for in a popped daily faggot

• JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
God damn yes I am posting this from the basement. I am not in the club anymore, fucked her 2 hours then went home and I still have her wapp number so we will meet again for sure. Come on make fun of me I god damn love it !! I'm sure it does feel good to slay nothing. Kiss ya boys ;)

Height is extremely important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and GeorgeMathew
Height is extremely important

ohh yes :love:

I will whisper that in her ear next time we come together, feeling the divine ecstasy of orgasm while she moans..
this happened last night, I have no words to describe how GOD DAMN GOOD I feel right now,
I am divine
Some of you will never feel the pleasures of life, your cursed life is only giving you rotten flesh... till the end, why don't you end it ?
I will send you all much much love, I really care about you... don't forget, next time when you do your pathetic useless self-pleasuring habit lying to yourself that you are having sex, masturbate a bit harder and scream : height matters, for you will never enjoy the divine bliss and taste of young fresh vulvas..

I LOVE THIS LIFE

I would complain about my brother being taller than me and my mom would say noooo baby I love your height cause you're closer to my face its very nice.

Then she divorced my dad and the guy she remarried is literally 6'7''

And has said many times how she loves how safe she feels with him and how he can reach high shelves and all that. Thanks mom so much for your lover being close to your face.

My GF even shocked me cause I expected her to give me a typical BP comfort response when I complained about how I wished I was taller and she replied matter of fact, Yeah a taller guy is nicer than shorter

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Pillarman, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Surely you will lose her for telling her that, because a guy who TELLS that he is not confident about someting, will lose the girl

Enjoy your stupidity

This is her

I enjoyed her divine pussy, juice and body for 2 hours

Will do meet her again probably this next week

Imagine how many more like this I will have soon

What's your slay count ?

Remember to say in your mind : HEIGHT MATTERS

BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
you cannot be masculine if you are not tall ? hahahahah , baby I slay tall guys with my eyes, they fucking look down.

Who's the alpha here ?

baby you know nothing, the definition of masculinity is being ferocious, an animal, a beast, you are a pussy.

Take a look at this lion saying to the tall giraffe that he is not masculine enough to eat the giraffe,

View attachment 134351

baby we are animals, and the world is a jungle. And you know I'm right.

this is how we do it, this is how we own you... enjoy your life even as tall and slayrate 0, I piss on your destiny
If you compare lions with Giraffes, then compare Mosquitos with bears next

Mosquitos low inhib, aggressive slayer while bear is a rotter and shits his pants when humans are approaching

• JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
Awesome logic did you try to think much ?

Came to hola back at ya after had 2 chicks this day at my apartment, both 17 year olds. One virgin,. WHO S LIVING THE LIFE BABY ? I M NOT EVEN RICH AND I SLAY THESE PEARLS

I dont really log much around these forums anymore , but i do really hope you enjoy your useless life

You tall guys around reading this while you have blue balls for years or never had sex... I` d really cum into your eyes one day, fukin losers <3

Cheers

17353514_1299475510132972_6808834015132303061_n.jpg

So how good is your face?
Also of course face>everything

Yep it's the face + attitude + muscular body

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
No, face is not all.

Maybe for a 10 - 15 year old girl yes,

But for the 15 - 20 vaginas that we want to target, a muscular wild body is needed when one has a great face. Also if attitude is homo / soyboy/ high inhib , it might be a turn off in many cases.

I got approached today by a girl really into my height

“OMIGAWD UR SO TALL~! DAS AMAZING! UR INCREDIBLE!”

srry bro but height indeed is important.

Last edited:
Height has an effect, 0.5 to 1 psl.
Also some women have a fetish for tall guys and you can do niche game if you're very tall.
Face is way more important than height overall unless you're very short.