Height does not matter :)

Height does not matter as much for high school girls. Girls under 16-18 care more about face.
Girls older than that care about height more because it gives them more status.

I swallowed on the heightpill too hard. Some girls were interested in me in high school (I'd say 4 were, 3 of them asked me to meet up) but I thought they were pranking me since I was a manlet with bad acne.
The 6'8 guy in my class never had girls show interest. For hs girls it is almost too much, but to adult woman he will be a living God.

Also, 6'5 prettyboy mogs 6' prettyboy obviously, but since that's so rare it doesn't matter. Most tall people can't have prettyboy faces.

Not true. I started losing hair after 25. From 18 to 25 I had massive success even with tall girls, example the relationship I was speaking about.

Not true. I started losing hair after 25. From 18 to 25 I had massive success even with tall girls, example the relationship I was speaking about.
Proof?

Dude I used to be decent looking before I lost my hair as well, even with my hair lost I was still OK looking but not nearly as much.
if you weren't self conscious about your dwarf height, you wouldn't have gone out of your way to write this cringy novel, trying to convince a bunch of autists in a repressed isolated online forum, that in fact, being a dwarf isn't a bad thing
Cope

Tales from the psychiatrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So by this logic as a 6'4 4.5 psl i have more smv than a 5'8 6 psl ?
As someone that's both 6'4" and 6 PSL, I'd say the two are comparable. It'd grieve me more to wake up 5'8" than to wake up 4.5 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Titbot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why in the world would I post on this forum this story if it were a lie ? for what reason ? Now tell me, what reason ? I am not fkin lying

If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As someone that's both 6'4" and 6 PSL,

Mark henry finger

woah there son tryna sneak that 6 psl in there aye?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 656
Odd, odd reactions.

I swear on GOD that everything I wrote here is real, word by word.

I miss my 1,75 cm gf, I had a relationship with her from 2011 august to late nov 2012, I dumped her.

I miss my 1,92 cm gf, I loved her and she loved me back, and we had sex like... nothing I could describe, it happened during 2013 summer, I dumped that one too, I was fucking everything I could until I lost my hair. I can't imagine how hair can change things, I think it's the face that makes the GAME because when I lost hair everything changed. Now I spent a fortune to get my hair back, haha. I spent like 6000 EUROS for my hair transplant, I ll do my best to get all the money I can and if I have problems with hair in future, I will pay even more to have a full hair. And I swear my life on fucking GOD that she was beautiful and HOT, hotter than the blonde one, I was erect every time near her, fucking fresh big titted kawaii eyes girl

I don't know, I regret to PITS knowing that I was refusing girls in that period like a jerk, I refused girls on all sorts, yes, I had some accounts maybe few girls did not want to be with me because of my height. But that was SUPER rare, I mean if I had like 3-4 GF's taller than me, ahm... I don't think that it is bad.

I really really fucking miss those days, with all my heart. I can't wait for my hair to grow, I have to wait like 1 year ? lol... then if all is good, I d jump the paradise train again

Hola baby wait me come... I`m feeling the smell. Btw even with shit hairline last year I had this 18 year old chick for a while, and... I am 20++

Last edited:
You think he's coping but his experience says otherwise
what is his experience an argument for? verbalise it for me

Post pics of your face or nobody will believe you

I honestly do not care if anyone believes me , I really dont understand what's so hard to believe. Wth ? I am not DWARF I am 1,64 CM.. you guys are very very negative about this chit, trust me, I think most of you really dont have GUTS do even talk to a girl

So far, you can close this, I did not came here to impress, troll or lie. I told the plain truth, nothing more. I have no intention of wasting time just to say this on an anonymous forum. I told the plain truth.

Believe what you want

Must be the 8 hours of sleep + good haircut

It is my face + muscular body and hair. I lost hair now, so I see the effects. I regained hair now, will see again what I am

So far, you can close this, I did not came here to impress, troll or lie. I told the plain truth, nothing more. I have no intention of wasting time just to say this on an anonymous forum. I told the plain truth.

Believe what you want
If any of this was true you would not be on this website

If any of this was true you would not be on this website

I am on this website because I did not know what happened to me after going to 9/10 succes on girls to 3.5/10 in 6 years
found out that it was my hair (I am balding) so I got a hair transplant

that's all my friend

I am on this website because I did not know what happened to me after going to 9/10 succes on girls to 3.5/10 in 6 years
found out that it was my hair (I am balding) so I got a hair transplant

that's all my friend
Send pics

You are right about this. I see too many men in the 5'6-5'9 range getting laid for height to be a cope. It's all about face that's it, really.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I don't think it's all about face. I think it's all about face + muscular body and some masculine high T traits, that is dominance. And there ya go boy... because you can have a 10/10 face but if you are skinny and lack some decent muscle, I don't know what the hell you will slay, maybe 10 year olds

Dear friends, please read this and give me your honest opinion,

I truly believe that height does not mater at all.

I am 1,64 CM , I don't know how much is that in feet. I am cuteish, not very aestetic but I look masculine and very muscular.

In high school I had literally all girls from my class wanting to have sex with me, excluding let's say 2 girls that were netural. I had girls from other classes coming in my class and chating to me (even if I was high inhib that time) and was showing signs of being extremely shy.

After high-school I had a 1,75 cm girlfriend blonde with green eyes which I fucked in the parks and on streets very often.

I had girls at supermarkets staring, giving me stuff for free (this happened 2 times in my life)

In university I overwhelmed every guy in my class, even those of 1,80 + M, girls were staying with me and looking at me most of the time, smiling. I have fucked this girl in my class that was hard to get...

5 years ago I had a 1,92 m girlfriend whom I fucked daily until exhaustion. She wanted to have a relationship with me, I said no, I dumped her, now I regret.

After loosing hair (baldness) , my succes rate to girls went from 9/10 to 4/10

I got a hair transplant.

Now please explain me how HEIGHT matters, because I am not rich, I am not that super model looking, I am just muscular and masculine and trust me girls pick me first.... Now plase explain, how does height matter that much ?

And no way in hell I would write such a long post to LIE, so it s the plain truth

C3C58E16 5E79 4A6D AD24 0CB797E33FC0

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot, noped and Roping Subhuman
lol last year i had a girlfriend that was 178 and i was like 168, and height didn't matter to her but more to me tbh ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and GeorgeMathew
Yep, keep up the good stuff, late the haters hate. AT the moment I am having another 185 chick wanting me and she already ignored hard a 1,92 guy that I know personally.

IS this lies ? is this insanity ? call it as you want but I don't know how to call it. It happened, it seems that sometimes face + personality is way more important for a girl than height. Even if she is taller than me with 20 fucking CM's

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
i will not read what you have written, but i have to agree with you

height is indeed a cope

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1182
Tales from the basement

• +1
Tales from the basement

Yeah yeah right, tales,

I kinda regret not secretcaming my 190 + girl from a few years ago who's pussy I destroyed till she came in tears and who's body I licked head to toe daily . By the way we made sex like 10 times per day. I do regret to this day for dumping her, yes me, the 164 cm guy .

Think this is all tales ? well good for you. Because I DON'T GIVE A FUCK lol

• Ugh..
Yeah yeah right, tales,

I kinda regret not secretcaming my 190 + girl from a few years ago who's pussy I destroyed till she came in tears and who's body I licked head to toe daily . By the way we made sex like 10 times per day. I do regret to this day for dumping her, yes me, the 164 cm guy .

I literally had a 6'4 CHAD with male model tier hair in my high school class and he didn't get so much attention, are you kidding me?

Yeah yeah right, tales,

seize the cope old man. your time is done

short, bald, ugly, wrinkly

i totally believe you

• Ugh..
tales from copenhagen

• +1
Dude i agree with that face is the most important but your frame and musles cope is the biggest cope ever. Prime jb's don't care about body at all, they treat it like a bonus.

• Ugh..
definitely LARP

• +1
You are NEVER masculine if you dont heightmog atleast 60% of guys in the sexual market

You are coping hard and this sentence busted you especially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and GenericChad1444
Height is cope proven with FACTS and LOGIC

• Ugh..
You are NEVER masculine if you dont heightmog atleast 60% of guys in the sexual market

You are coping hard and this sentence busted you especially

Brother I got pussy of 190 + cm without being rich or having status, and she wanted me, she was 19 as I remember ?
I had another woman few years ago of 175 cm or so and she wanted my kids she told me that she wants my kids, she was 32 years thou but ok looking

I had a gf of 172 cm and she was damn foken 17 mate
I have a girl who wants me and is 190+ and I am god damn bald now, and yes she shows signs of flirting with me, still i am even bald !

Why in hell would I lie, trust me I know these girls had MALES after them and taller then me, so what's the science of your height science ?

No please tell me, I am not god damn spending useless time to post lies on this internet, I have work to do. So why in hell would I lie ? I am 100% god damn sure that there are males like me who get pussy more than tall guys do. And probably they won't bother making an account on such stupid websites to ask why girls like this or that, I came here to understand what's going on and I did.

Balding made me lose pussychance from 9 to 3.5

I told it 10 times. I did a hair transplant. I know that I will be back on the track, if not 9 probably 8.4 or 8.2.

Still with my new pumped up gym maxxed body I might return to 9 fully.

Believe what you want, lies are for the weak.

Be strong !

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Brother I got pussy of 190 + cm without being rich or having status, and she wanted me, she was 19 as I remember ?
I had another woman few years ago of 175 cm or so and she wanted my kids she told me that she wants my kids, she was 32 years thou but ok looking

I had a gf of 172 cm and she was damn foken 17 mate
I have a girl who wants me and is 190+ and I am god damn bald now, and yes she shows signs of flirting with me, still i am even bald !

Why in hell would I lie, trust me I know these girls had MALES after them and taller then me, so what's the science of your height science ?

No please tell me, I am not god damn spending useless time to post lies on this internet, I have work to do. So why in hell would I lie ? I am 100% god damn sure that there are males like me who get pussy more than tall guys do. And probably they won't bother making an account on such stupid websites to ask why girls like this or that, I came here to understand what's going on and I did.

Balding made me lose pussychance from 9 to 3.5

I told it 10 times. I did a hair transplant. I know that I will be back on the track, if not 9 probably 8.4 or 8.2.

Still with my new pumped up gym maxxed body I might return to 9 fully.

Believe what you want, lies are for the weak.

Be strong !
didnt read

but its probably a bunch of cope with anecdotal evidence

so not going to read

Height matters a lot jfl. If you deny it you’re either ugly and tall or short and decently attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and JustTrynaGrow