height doesnt matter and is just cope by tallcels wanting to feel superior (WITH PROOF)

yyamann

yyamann

become chad or die trying
"height doesnt matter bro":feelshah:

this guy casually getting SWARMED by people just purely for being tall, the heightpill is the most brutal of all, if you arent at least above average height, its over. this is ropefuel for all my manlets out there, enjoy it. (im gonna rope too:feelswhy:)

a guy in the video even cucked himself and made HIS girlfriend take pics of him with this dude :lul:

sorry for misleading title bhais.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, dariboga, Alexios and 4 others
6’0-6’5 is ideal height
@Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx, Jova, Accelerator and 3 others
height matters to a certain point, being too tall is also a thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Heinrich Schmidt, likenesss and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
yea but this guy would get noticed more than anyone purely bc of his height

thats cuz he's 7'2 u idiot, 6'2 - 6'6 doesnt get this treatment irl, height halo starts after 6'6 or 6'8 in sweden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, mathis, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
yea but this guy would get noticed more than anyone purely bc of his height
same thing goes for someone with rainbow hair in public, doesn't always mean it's super good

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jova
thats cuz he's 7'2 u idiot, 6'2 - 6'6 doesnt get this treatment irl, height halo starts after 6'6 or 6'8 in sweden
yea i know all of this but the thread is just ropefuel for manlets jfl

this retard has never touched sweden, high average is 6'0 unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Jova and Deleted member 72978
same thing goes for someone with rainbow hair in public, doesn't always mean it's super good
dont think rainbow hair is that crazy anymore with jew lgbt propaganda making people look stupid

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
this retard has never touched sweden, high average is 6'0 unfrauded
meant the netherlands, but sweden still applies in up town stockholm

meant the netherlands, but sweden still applies in up town stockholm
doesn't apply in sweden nor netherlands, high average in netherlands is 6'1, talk to me when you visit the countries and see what the average actually is, an average person in the Netherlands is legit like 5'9-5'10, and the average seems lower due to how many immigrants there are, immigrants are lowering the height standards for us europeans

doesn't apply in sweden nor netherlands, high average in netherlands is 6'1, talk to me when you visit the countries and see what the average actually is, an average person in the Netherlands is legit like 5'9-5'10, and the average seems lower due to how many immigrants there are, immigrants are lowering the height standards for us europeans
im comparing myself to non dysgenic white males, and im literally from sweden dude

im comparing myself to non dysgenic white males, and im literally from sweden dude
and im from Norway i visit sweden mad often, dysgenic or not the high average is legit 6'0,

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
forgot to mention the video title "dutch giant motivation" this really motivated me to be a foot and 3 inches taller. i cant wait for results to come in :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, zharupodrugu and theonewhocantascend
because seeing someone that big is a rarity retard. in reality height is just to complete your package as a man

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
because seeing someone that big is a rarity retard. in reality height is just to complete your package as a man
this is just a ropefuel troll thread retard, you think i dont know being this tall is crazy to people making them swarm this guy? + its not just to complete the package height actually makes you get noticed more in social situations and overall get more attention from people (not saying you have to be 7'2 this shit is just troll ropefuel)

how is this troll shit going over everyone's head

"Too tall" is just PC agenda to make manlets feel better about themselves. Just like "too big of a dick"

I'm 6'2 and I would give my left arm to be at least 6'5.
Mogging every men in sight must feel better than sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
forgot to mention the video title "dutch giant motivation" this really motivated me to be a foot and 3 inches taller. i cant wait for results to come in :lul:
It's crazy how you and so many ppl did not understand he was implying he has somewhat of a hard life being a "giant".

It's along the lines of "If I can come out of my shell, you can do it too" but it would probably work better with a 4ft11 nigger. He is simply a mogging machine even if he is naive enough not to realize it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
It's crazy how you and so many ppl did not understand he was implying he has somewhat of a hard life being a "giant".

It's along the lines of "If I can come out of my shell, you can do it too" but it would probably work better with a 4ft11 nigger. He is simply a mogging machine even if he is naive enough not to realize it.
this nigga is not in a any shell :lul: he knows hes a height god giant and looks like a mythical character with all his muscles and the way he looks overall this "motivation" shit just somehow seems like more attention farm even tho this guy can get all the attention he wants

i dont get the point of this tbh, you know height matters why just make yourself feel worse than you already do everyday when you go outside

i dont get the point of this tbh, you know height matters why just make yourself feel worse than you already do everyday when you go outside
ropefuel to make life shittier :sneaky:

ropefuel to make life shittier :sneaky:
yeah water so why bother, just makes life more unbearable than it already is, the satisfaction you get by proving your point and justifying your reason for being sad only lasts like 2 mins.

yeah water so why bother, just makes life more unbearable than it already is, the satisfaction you get by proving your point and justifying your reason for being sad only lasts like 2 mins.
just posted this as ropefuel for manlets, its a troll thread i didnt really look too deep into it

"height doesnt matter bro":feelshah:

this guy casually getting SWARMED by people just purely for being tall, the heightpill is the most brutal of all, if you arent at least above average height, its over. this is ropefuel for all my manlets out there, enjoy it. (im gonna rope too:feelswhy:)

a guy in the video even cucked himself and made HIS girlfriend take pics of him with this dude :lul:

sorry for misleading title bhais.

This guy is 2 tall imo, more like a circus act. People are not attracted to him more amused of how som1 can be that big.