Height doesn't mean shit when you are ugly.

You're a virgin because you're socially inept and probably on the spectrum. 6'4 is free sex with chubby girls and ugly girls, no excuses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 19957 and 1 other person
I know a good amount of tall incels too however, height is still important. When it comes to general treatment, respect, attraction... height is a very useful asset (face gives you those too but, it won't get you the same automatic respect as size). Something that isn't considered enough when it comes to the height topic is general size, you need thick bones and a broad frame to go along with the height to really get the full effect of it. Also, face and especially hair is very important, hair can make or break your appearance and perception from others.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I am 20 yo and probably have a subhuman face, while being 6'4. Let me tell you that I am still a khhv? Yeah, you retards. Height doesn't mean shit. Face is all, and I and other tallcels prove this. When I walk down the streetz women dont even make eye contact with me when I pass by them. I have a long neck, asymmetrical face with a shit nose. I tried to tell a LTB that I liked her and she told me that she only likes me as a friend. JFL man it never began. Fuck all of you heightpilled cucks, face WINS. Period.
I’m the same height yet I rot here on this site and I talk to zero girls :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You're a virgin because you're socially inept and probably on the spectrum. 6'4 is free sex with chubby girls and ugly girls, no excuses.

I'd rather eat my own shit rather than having such low standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
@Artemis
@mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@Artemis
@mrriceguy
No bro 6’5 blackops2cel has the same smv as 5’9 @Amnesia and he would do better with tall women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and User49
No bro 6’5 blackops2cel has the same smv as 5’9 @Amnesia and he would do better with tall women
19946004 A38E 4B59 BD0A 23BF34567EA5

I'd rather eat my own shit rather than having such low standards.
Some of the best pussy I ever had came from lower tier girls 🤷🏽‍♂️ beats jerking off at home

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 19957
Nice cope you are either bald or have a tiny cock. I have a 6’4 subhuman friend with 200 slays and they were good looking he’s also in a relationship with a htb who simps for him.
Yeah height is a cheat code for slaying.

6'4 = automatic Chad

You definitely have autism.

0 + kys
ofc height matters you would be even more of a subhuman if you were 5'9, you should rope either way because of your sub-redditor iq as evidenced by this shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391