wristcel

Zephir

brand new shiny thread I just noticed
Look at the blue pill replies haha

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
5’10 and slightly ugly > 5’7 and HTN facially

face is only superior to height when neither is a falio.

example: 5’10 and HTN facially > 6’1 and average looking (imo)
height only matters at same attractivness level, the most attractive guy will always win, stop coping with height holy fuck:bluepill:, you guys try to cope with muh height cause you know you have such a shitty face that you need to cope with "height makes me slayer" to not to rope.

M

mostworthy

Nordic chad
height only matters at same attractivness level, the most attractive guy will always win, stop coping with height holy fuck:bluepill:, you guys try to cope with muh height cause you know you have such a shitty face that you need to cope with "height makes me slayer" to not to rope.
Found the manlet :feelsgah:

jewhunter75

jewhunter75

Iron

Yes this but big height will always impress sluts witch 98% of women are these days so it’s over so fuck it

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
very true 4'8" HTN mogs 6'5" MTN

Gallowglass

Gallowglass

Gold
no nigga. being taller allows more access to girls that would otherwise decline you because of your height. For example a 5'7 chad face can get stacys that are his height or shorter, but a tall normie looking guy can't get stacys but has access to a greater number of beckies that otherwise might have rejected him because of being a manlet. As a 191cm MTN I can get cute asian chicks because of jbw but I have never had a stacy white girl while my 5'6 HTN friend has.

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
no nigga. being taller allows more access to girls that would otherwise decline you because of your height. For example a 5'7 chad face can get stacys that are his height or shorter, but a tall normie looking guy can't get stacys but has access to a greater number of beckies that otherwise might have rejected him because of being a manlet. As a 191cm MTN I can get cute asian chicks because of jbw but I have never had a stacy white girl while my 5'6 HTN friend has.
people allways say this but it isn't 100% true. it doesn't work like that. if you are short, yes, it limits options, but some tall girls are fine with shorter guys. and some short girls only like tall guys.

MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

Zephir
Most guys who say Height>Face are manlets that overrate themselves facially

Survivor95

Survivor95

Silver

Height is a failo only under a treashold. 5'9" Chad> 6'5" normie. Chad can be even shorter, as long isn't shorter than the average female, he still have options, even If female is slighty taller, like 1-2 inchs than him, still will chose the storter Chad than the taller normie. Face>everything, I saw so much examples irl than I can't say height>face.

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
Height is a failo only under a treashold. 5'9" Chad> 6'5" normie. Chad can be even shorter, as long isn't shorter than the average female, he still have options, even If female is slighty taller, like 1-2 inchs than him, still will chose the storter Chad than the taller normie. Face>everything, I saw so much examples irl than I can't say height>face.
As a short guy, I don't see it this way.

All the guys I see woman with are all way taller than me and the other guys I see out around my height are all walking around alone pretty much. I see tall bald guys with women...tall fat guys with women...tall ugly guys with women...but rarely short guys with women.

Having a chad or chadlite face that can compensate for slightly short height is rare. Having a solid height is much more realistic and practical than having a really handsome face.

For this reason...

Height>face

Survivor95

Survivor95

Silver
As a short guy, I don't see it this way.

All the guys I see woman with are all way taller than me and the other guys I see out around my height are all walking around alone pretty much. I see tall bald guys with women...tall fat guys with women...tall ugly guys with women...but rarely short guys with women.

Having a chad or chadlite face that can compensate for slightly short height is rare. Having a solid height is much more realistic and practical than having a really handsome face.

For this reason...

Height>face
What I said, being like bellow 5'7"-5'8" will cut You off of lots of options If You don't have a Chad/chadlite face. How You said, a decent height is more frequent than a handsome face for sure and thats way. But the idea is a really gl guy (chadlite+) and short his face will halo him more that the height of an normie (6'1"+). This is my opinion. How tall are You btw?

Last edited:
Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
What I said, being like bellow 5'7"-5'8" will cut You off of lots of options If You don't have a Chad/chadlite face. How You said, a decent height is more frequent than a handsome face for sure and thats way. But the idea is a really gl guy (chadlite+) and short his face will halo him more that the height of an normie (6'1"+). This is my opinion. How tall are You btw?
I'm 5'6".

Chadlite faces are so rare that it's not really worth mentioning since most guys can't even looksmaxx to chadlites.

So for all intents and purposes, being short is just generally shit and it's better to be a tall normie than a short normie since most guys have normie-range looks anyways. I would argue that women would still prefer the tall less handsome guy over the shorter better looking guy in a lot of cases (up to a point, obviously).