Height > face (water)

D

Deleted member 15390

Bronze
5’10 and slightly ugly > 5’7 and HTN facially

face is only superior to height when neither is a falio.

example: 5’10 and HTN facially > 6’1 and average looking (imo)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 19469, mug and 12 others

brand new shiny thread I just noticed
Look at the blue pill replies haha

cope height is irrelevant no one cares.

I'm 6'4 normi face and virgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, mug, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
height only matters at same attractivness level, the most attractive guy will always win, stop coping with height holy fuck:bluepill:, you guys try to cope with muh height cause you know you have such a shitty face that you need to cope with "height makes me slayer" to not to rope.
Found the manlet :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 8608
5'7 and 5'10 over anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

Yes this but big height will always impress sluts witch 98% of women are these days so it’s over so fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Richard_Hungwell
height only matters at same attractivness level, the most attractive guy will always win, stop coping with height holy fuck:bluepill:, you guys try to cope with muh height cause you know you have such a shitty face that you need to cope with "height makes me slayer" to not to rope.
very true 4'8" HTN mogs 6'5" MTN

• JFL
Reactions: joao, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15390
5'10 and 5'7 are both manlets it's better to be GL and 5'7

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, joao and Richard_Hungwell
5'10 and 5'7 are both manlets it's better to be GL and 5'7
HTN isn't good looking if you're manlet. it's only good looking with height and/or body halo

5'7 HTN is as invisible as they come, unless gymaxxed. and still will be failo'd hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15390
HTN isn't good looking if you're manlet. it's only good looking with height and/or body halo
OP is wrong 5'10 and slightly ugly what is that 3.5 PSL LTN :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Hmm...
read the OP that's what he's saying
yeah he's wrong. if they are both gymmaxed 5'7" HTN would do much better

if not they are both invisible

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
no nigga. being taller allows more access to girls that would otherwise decline you because of your height. For example a 5'7 chad face can get stacys that are his height or shorter, but a tall normie looking guy can't get stacys but has access to a greater number of beckies that otherwise might have rejected him because of being a manlet. As a 191cm MTN I can get cute asian chicks because of jbw but I have never had a stacy white girl while my 5'6 HTN friend has.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
Chadlite is where face>height begins.

• +1
no nigga. being taller allows more access to girls that would otherwise decline you because of your height. For example a 5'7 chad face can get stacys that are his height or shorter, but a tall normie looking guy can't get stacys but has access to a greater number of beckies that otherwise might have rejected him because of being a manlet. As a 191cm MTN I can get cute asian chicks because of jbw but I have never had a stacy white girl while my 5'6 HTN friend has.
people allways say this but it isn't 100% true. it doesn't work like that. if you are short, yes, it limits options, but some tall girls are fine with shorter guys. and some short girls only like tall guys.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Richard_Hungwell
Most guys who say Height>Face are manlets that overrate themselves facially

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18931
Face is way more important than height in the social media age

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Most guys who say Height>Face are manlets that overrate themselves facially
yeah. ugly manlets think that being taller would save them when it won't because of their ugly face.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670

Height is a failo only under a treashold. 5'9" Chad> 6'5" normie. Chad can be even shorter, as long isn't shorter than the average female, he still have options, even If female is slighty taller, like 1-2 inchs than him, still will chose the storter Chad than the taller normie. Face>everything, I saw so much examples irl than I can't say height>face.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291
Height is a failo only under a treashold. 5'9" Chad> 6'5" normie. Chad can be even shorter, as long isn't shorter than the average female, he still have options, even If female is slighty taller, like 1-2 inchs than him, still will chose the storter Chad than the taller normie. Face>everything, I saw so much examples irl than I can't say height>face.
As a short guy, I don't see it this way.

All the guys I see woman with are all way taller than me and the other guys I see out around my height are all walking around alone pretty much. I see tall bald guys with women...tall fat guys with women...tall ugly guys with women...but rarely short guys with women.

Having a chad or chadlite face that can compensate for slightly short height is rare. Having a solid height is much more realistic and practical than having a really handsome face.

For this reason...

Height>face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
As a short guy, I don't see it this way.

All the guys I see woman with are all way taller than me and the other guys I see out around my height are all walking around alone pretty much. I see tall bald guys with women...tall fat guys with women...tall ugly guys with women...but rarely short guys with women.

Having a chad or chadlite face that can compensate for slightly short height is rare. Having a solid height is much more realistic and practical than having a really handsome face.

For this reason...

Height>face
What I said, being like bellow 5'7"-5'8" will cut You off of lots of options If You don't have a Chad/chadlite face. How You said, a decent height is more frequent than a handsome face for sure and thats way. But the idea is a really gl guy (chadlite+) and short his face will halo him more that the height of an normie (6'1"+). This is my opinion. How tall are You btw?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
What I said, being like bellow 5'7"-5'8" will cut You off of lots of options If You don't have a Chad/chadlite face. How You said, a decent height is more frequent than a handsome face for sure and thats way. But the idea is a really gl guy (chadlite+) and short his face will halo him more that the height of an normie (6'1"+). This is my opinion. How tall are You btw?
I'm 5'6".

Chadlite faces are so rare that it's not really worth mentioning since most guys can't even looksmaxx to chadlites.

So for all intents and purposes, being short is just generally shit and it's better to be a tall normie than a short normie since most guys have normie-range looks anyways. I would argue that women would still prefer the tall less handsome guy over the shorter better looking guy in a lot of cases (up to a point, obviously).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Survivor95