Height > Face without a doubt.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who believe that FACE > HEIGHT.

No face is gonna save you if you are shorter than her. Women can never imagine LTRing with a good faced guy shorter than her. They are always gonna choose the taller guy even if he is not as good faced as the shorter one. You are gonna be invisible.

I have seen women in life, and in social media brag about getting a tall boyfriend, multiple inches taller than her... but I have never heard a woman talk about how handsome or good-looking their boyfriend is.

The reason for this is simple to understand: the fundamental drive for women (evolutionarily) has been to get a protector and provider. Her priority throughout history has been to get someone who can protect her. A good face, which actually indicates good hormones, and (possibly) indicates better genes could never have come to the picture in our hugely violent human past.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19469 and 20 others
This tbh.

Heightpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Yerico7, Deleted member 21403 and 29 others
man WHAT!!
Face always has and always will mog height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 19469 and 12 others
then she finna date the nba player nigga ??
face omm better as long as u above 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I kind of agree to an extent. If you're a 6'4 average looking guy you will mog a 5'8 chad but If you're a 6'4 normie and there's a 6'0 chad, the chad still mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ALP, valhalar and 10 others
i’m 5’8 and proud

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Yerico7 and AlexanderTheGreat
then she finna date the nba player nigga ??
face omm better as long as u above 5'7
Obviously it depends on the area and crowd you are in, and the height of the guys that she grew up with.

But it's actually false, only very tall woman actually have the guts to go for shorter guys, and even that's out of necessity. In their heart they'll always want a taller one... why do you think Mackenize Bezos left giga-billionare Jeff Bezos to marry a small-town teacher? She couldn't stand living with the shorty bezos. You have to understand that this is a fundamental drive.

In their heart, most people know that they won't get anyone who has a more attractive face than them... which is why the whole concept of 'out of your league' (only applies to face).

Hence, as a woman who is trying to get the best mate possible, the only big criterion left is height... and she will shoot for the highest in that... discriminating against everyone shorter.

I kind of agree to an extent. If you're a 6'4 average looking guy you will mog a 5'8 chad but If you're a 6'4 normie and there's a 6'0 chad, the chad still mogs.
Above 6ft it's valid because then you are almost a head taller than all woman, even the tallest ones you might see around IRL.

Below 6ft I don't think its valid... chad face at 5ft8 will still be a waste (since you are not a head taller than most woman + heels), and she'll actually go for the largest difference in height that she can find... and the guy doesn't have to be a chadface.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 15827
Imagine being this bluepilled
I wish you luck in your search for a universe where a legitimate CHAD loses, it ain’t this one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ethnic_9, tombradylover, mehman and 16 others
6'1-6'3 is ideal. Face on the whole is a bit more important than height if one isn't short ie < 5'8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17829, jaw_is_law and 2 others
Imagine being this bluepilled
I wish you luck in your search for a universe where a legitimate CHAD loses, it ain’t this one
I never said chad loses and he doesn't. But a 6'4 normie has more options to pick from (mostly in the becky-tier range) than the 5'8 chad. The short chad has fewer options due to being short but his options are higher quality (short stacys) than the tall normie due to being handsome.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
I never said chad loses and he doesn't. But a 6'4 normie has more options to pick from (mostly in the becky-tier range) than the 5'8 chad. The short chad has fewer options due to being short but his options are higher quality (short stacys) than the tall normie due to being handsome.
go get some chad friends
your eyes are going to be opened
you live in a different universe

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 19469, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
A 6'4 average will not mog a 5'8 CHAD a 5'8 HTN defintely and maybe chadlite but not a legit chad

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 19469, Yashchandra and 2 others
the answer is always it depends. how tall? at what facial attractiveness?

it's not clear cut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, TheAnomaly, XAE17 and 1 other person
A 6'4 average will not mog a 5'8 CHAD a 5'8 HTN defintely and maybe chadlite but not a legit chad
What if the 6'4 average face is gymmaxxed? I see girls flock to these people because of their muscles and the protection they provide.

6'1-6'3 is ideal. Face on the whole is a bit more important than height if one isn't short ie < 5'8
5ft8 frauded height. Haven't been seeing any good results man. At least a chadlite face (of course the face is smaller compared to everyone else because of the body itself being smaller).

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
What if the 6'4 average face is gymmaxxed? I see girls flock to these people because of their muscles and the protection they provide.
No physique is cope. If a guy is a chad he may not be very muscular but he will always be lean. It's all about the face and the height. Face more so though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AlexanderTheGreat
6'6 3psl vs 5'7 6psl?

194.5cm without my shoes and I'll tell you from EXPERIENCE that FACE is the changer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, jfcage, gamma and 1 other person
5ft8 frauded height. Haven't been seeing any good results man. At least a chadlite face (of course the face is smaller compared to everyone else because of the body itself being smaller).
You are not actually chadlite if you can't pull anything at 5'8. If you said HTN then yeah I could believe this.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TheAnomaly and AlexanderTheGreat
6'6 3psl vs 5'7 6psl?
Let's do closer. 6'3 3PSL vs 5'7 6PSL.
(I don't think most whites living in a urbanized city are 3PSL, but okay since there are asians around too)

6'6 3psl vs 5'7 6psl?
Let's do closer. 6'3 3PSL vs 5'7 6PSL.
(I don't think most whites living in a urbanized city are 3PSL, but okay since there are asians around too)
6'3 4psl vs 5'7 6psl

6psl would still win easily

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Deprived
You are not actually chadlite if you can't pull anything at 5'8. If you said HTN then yeah I could believe this.
What does 8/10 translate to? I just tried to rate myself, objectively, that's what I reached. The only thing I can do to my face is probably fix my tear trough failo and leanmaxx in order for my cheekbones to absolutely jut out.

6'6 3psl vs 5'7 6psl?

6'3 4psl vs 5'7 6psl

6psl would still win easily
Even if the girl is taller than the 6PSL guy? I don't think that would be the case... shorter guys are invisible to girls. She'd rather reject both the 6PSL and the 6ft3 guy, and remain with her friends than go home with one of those.

Even if the girl is taller than the 6PSL guy? I don't think that would be the case... shorter guys are invisible to girls. She'd rather reject both the 6PSL and the 6ft3 guy, and remain with her friends than go home with one of those.
Last time I checked the average girl is no where near above 5'7

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, TheAnomaly and AlexanderTheGreat
Last time I checked the average girl is no where near above 5'7
In the club they are bro. Average US foid height is 5ft 5 barefeet. In cities the average is even higher. And then only the most confident (ahem tall) ones actually go to the club. Add couple inches of heels, and most foids appear 5ft 8 - 5ft 9 in the club.

What does 8/10 translate to? I just tried to rate myself, objectively, that's what I reached. The only thing I can do to my face is probably fix my tear trough failo and leanmaxx in order for my cheekbones to absolutely jut out.
That would be chad have you actually gotten a rating from anyone here?

• Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
That would be chad have you actually gotten a rating from anyone here?
Not really. Giga high inhib about doxxing. Also, not really sure who to trust.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and AlexanderTheGreat
Understandable, I am skeptical that you are chad though.
Right now, not completely, since I have some bloat in my face because of being busy at work. Hence I judged from my old pics of leanmaxxed days of 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Face is in every circumstances very important
but Height is just important when the guy isnt too small

Face = Important
Height = if the guy is above 5'11 isnt that much important

i mean, the face on a 5'8 is important and on a 6' or 6'3 guy is important

Height can never ever be more important than Face... Face is primary important and height is secondary important

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ROTTING, AlexanderTheGreat and 1 other person
Height is just as powerful as the face. End of the story!

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Right now, not completely, since I have some bloat in my face because of being busy at work. Hence I judged from my old pics of leanmaxxed days of 10% body fat.
U are getting fooled here.

I would say u should do both heightmax and facemax.

In any case when short Chad's lose,they always say "not legit chad".

How old r u?

Slaying at short is difficult

• Woah
U are getting fooled here.

I would say u should do both heightmax and facemax.

In any case when short Chad's lose,they always say "not legit chad".

How old r u?

Slaying at short is difficult
What do you consider facemaxxing?

I'm in my mid 20s. 5ft8 frauded height.

What do you consider facemaxxing?

I'm in my mid 20s. 5ft8 frauded height.
Probably surgeries to fix your falios and ratios-hardmaxxing.
And softmaxxing-taking care of face skin,growing eyebrows, eyelashes,beard,keeping lips hydrated,hair caring.

U can pm @Korea,the best rater and most trusted guy on this forum,he won't doxx u.
And ask him to tell ur falios and what u can improve

• +1
  • +1
AlexanderTheCoper's Cope > Logic without a doubt

• JFL
Get LL,it would improve ur life and do facemaxxing too
LL is literally my lifefuel.

Was also thinking about trying relaxin for heightmaxxing, since it's the only thing that can possibly work in mid 20s...

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who believe that FACE > HEIGHT.

No face is gonna save you if you are shorter than her. Women can never imagine LTRing with a good faced guy shorter than her. They are always gonna choose the taller guy even if he is not as good faced as the shorter one. You are gonna be invisible.

I have seen women in life, and in social media brag about getting a tall boyfriend, multiple inches taller than her... but I have never heard a woman talk about how handsome or good-looking their boyfriend is.

The reason for this is simple to understand: the fundamental drive for women (evolutionarily) has been to get a protector and provider. Her priority throughout history has been to get someone who can protect her. A good face, which actually indicates good hormones, and (possibly) indicates better genes could never have come to the picture in our hugely violent human past.

I agree with this but also depends because so many girls were saying Cillian Murphy was an exception for height as he is 5'7 just because of how attractive they find him hahahah

I agree with this but also depends because so many girls were saying Cillian Murphy was an exception for height as he is 5'7 just because of how attractive they find him hahahah
I mean they can say that... but only when they see him on screen. IRL their reactions would be quite different. See how Taylor Lautner gets roasted.

The entire premise is that no face is going to save you when you are shorter than her, and at 5'7 in a club in an urban city you are shorter than most girls (heels!)... hence you are invisible.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I mean they can say that... but only when they see him on screen. IRL their reactions would be quite different. See how Taylor Lautner gets roasted.

The entire premise is that no face is going to save you when you are shorter than her, and at 5'7 in a club in an urban city you are shorter than most girls (heels!)... hence you are invisible.

I mean he has mogger cheekbones which make him standout and that peaky blinders halo so I can believe it tbh but again he isnt some random(not that his value as a human is anymore than someone else just bc he is a celeb)

LL is literally my lifefuel.

Was also thinking about trying relaxin for heightmaxxing, since it's the only thing that can possibly work in mid 20s...
Also,do u have telegram?

Give me ur username as some guys have got 2-3 inches at the age of 25 through sleep strecthing,i can add u in the group

• +1
AlexanderTheCoper's Cope > Logic without a doubt
I love how you used logic (>) to put that into words.
What do you think is the cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
I love how you used logic (>) to put that into words.
What do you think is the cope?
So you think overall on the physical attractiveness scale height is say 6/10 and face 4/10?

If I'm 8/10 height and 2/10 face that would be a 4.8 + 0.8 = 5.6/10 total package? With a 2/10 face?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you think overall on the physical attractiveness scale height is say 6/10 and face 4/10?

If I'm 8/10 height and 2/10 face that would be a 4.8 + 0.8 = 5.6/10 total package? With a 2/10 face?:ROFLMAO:
Dude, most of these things are pretty nuanced. The more you go below average on any one parameter, the exponential is the negative effect of that, and being top-tier on other parameters won't help.
2/10 face is ugly tier and height won't save you there.
5ft6 is manlet height and no face will save you there.
We can't average them like that at this point.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Unless you're 5'6 or below, face is infinitely more important. Tall incels exist, incels with good looking faces don't.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and randomvanish