Height > Face without a doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and jfcage
who claims that ? shit thread, kys
Read a study somewhere about 700 randomly selected couples who had their height measured. Only in 1% of them was the man shorter than the woman.

Also fits with my anecdotal experience... woman just don't pay any attention to men shorter than them. Attention is only reserved for the taller ones.

IDK why people keep arguing over this, at a certain point face becomes more important than height but before that height is #1. A 5'4 chad will do far worse than a 6'4 normie but a 6'0 chad will do far better than a 6'4 normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AlexanderTheGreat
Read a study somewhere about 700 randomly selected couples who had their height measured. Only in 1% of them was the man shorter than the woman.

Also fits with my anecdotal experience... woman just don't pay any attention to men shorter than them. Attention is only reserved for the taller ones.
yeah, there is also a study claiming women want feminine and polite wants.

Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Above 5’10:
Face>Frame>Height
Below 5’10:
Height>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat

A 5ft7 stacy/stacylite would never want a 5ft8 chad/chadlite since that is almost the same height as her, and she can get a taller one easily...

A 5ft7 stacy/stacylite would never want a 5ft8 chad
do you fuckin even know how rare being a clear chad facially? stacylite would die for 5'8 chad, IF he's a clear, textbook chad.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Sonny Black and AlexanderTheGreat

What about my second point... stacy/stacylite doesn't never pays attention to short/ same-height chads since there are taller ones around.

do you fuckin even know how rare being a clear chad facially? stacylite would die for 5'8 chad, IF he's a clear, textbook chad.
Let's say chadlite then...

Let's say chadlite then...
now, that would might change the deal. but still, depends on his type. face is superior and stop coping.

you are probably tall and ugly, so you are coping, understandable.

everyone can ascend my dude, no need for copes.

• +1
now, that would might change the deal. but still, depends on his type. face is superior and stop coping.

you are probably tall and ugly, so you are coping, understandable.

everyone can ascend my dude, no need for copes.
Short and chad/chadlite actually.
Not coping, just trying to figure out what part is the problem, and what to focus on.

Your face is your personality and your height is your confidence, what women say they care about more, confidence or personality?

• +1
Height = Face

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Short and chad/chadlite actually.
Not coping, just trying to figure out what part is the problem, and what to focus on.
tall, stocky, muscular man = attractive.

fit, lean, chad face man = attractive.

this is all you need to understand. face is superior but ; check my this thread =>

• +1
HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who believe that FACE > HEIGHT.

No face is gonna save you if you are shorter than her. Women can never imagine LTRing with a good faced guy shorter than her. They are always gonna choose the taller guy even if he is not as good faced as the shorter one. You are gonna be invisible.

I have seen women in life, and in social media brag about getting a tall boyfriend, multiple inches taller than her... but I have never heard a woman talk about how handsome or good-looking their boyfriend is.

The reason for this is simple to understand: the fundamental drive for women (evolutionarily) has been to get a protector and provider. Her priority throughout history has been to get someone who can protect her. A good face, which actually indicates good hormones, and (possibly) indicates better genes could never have come to the picture in our hugely violent human past.
Honestly, the height vs face debate is so subjective. Both clearly play a massive role in determining attractiveness. Being 6'2 to 6'4 is obviously a massive plus, as you can mog other men, and appear dominant to women. Face is also huge as well, as being a chadlite/chad in the face is a huge determinant of attractiveness- think about it, how much does face matter on a woman? A lot, as she has to be cute/hot in order for guys to feel attracted to her.

The line where height is more important than face/face is more important than face is very thin, and it depends on the situation.

5' 4 with 10/10 face vs 6' 3 with 7/10 face? second option(height) will win.

5'10 with 10/10 face vs 6' 4 with 5/10? first option(face) will win.

At the end of the day, a woman will look at the overall appearance of a guy to determine how attractive he is, and face and height BOTH play crucial roles in that determination.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and AlexanderTheGreat
H71qAQS

194.5cm without my shoes and I'll tell you from EXPERIENCE that FACE is the changer.
I'm 198 cm barefoot and still an incel (maybe a volcel because I don't want to date sub4 woman, but it is not that different)

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
I'm amazed you're way taller than me. You gotta be dutch.
No I am Hungarian but have German (Danube Swabian) and Serbian ancestors, both people are tall. There are other Hungarian posters in this forum that are also tall. cocainecowboy actually heightmogs me he is 6'7, Prettyboy is also 190+ cm, toth77 is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Height = Face
yknow, the more I gain real life experience, the more i think its actually this. Some girls LOVE tall men and simp for them (and if you’re not 6’2+ you are invisible), some girls couldn’t give a single shit and will fuck men their height or EVEN SHORTER. I’ve banged two 5’8-9 girls (about an inch shorter than me) and many of my average height friends have pulled girls their height. If you don’t have height, you NEED face. Muscle and frame are mostly irrelevant IMO and are a niche/negligible. I don’t think its my physique that pulls most girls; it’s my face and phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, AlexanderTheGreat and volcelfatcel
height is 40% of attraction and face is 60% attraction

• +1
yknow, the more I gain real life experience, the more i think its actually this. Some girls LOVE tall men and simp for them (and if you’re not 6’2+ you are invisible), some girls couldn’t give a single shit and will fuck men their height or EVEN SHORTER. I’ve banged two 5’8-9 girls (about an inch shorter than me) and many of my average height friends have pulled girls their height. If you don’t have height, you NEED face. Muscle and frame are mostly irrelevant IMO and are a niche/negligible. I don’t think its my physique that pulls most girls; it’s my face and phenotype.
Yeah I look at it as

tall + sub5 face = over
I.E. - FaceandLMS

extremely short + decent face = over
I.E. - StBack2schoolcel

When I say over it doesn’t mean you’ll be KHHV till you die but that your dating life will be extremely difficult & taxing unless you outlier max

You need at least average of both face & height to begin. You can’t be on the opposite extremes of both ends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadison, AlexanderTheGreat and StrangerDanger
A tall normie will struggle but a short chad will still slay. Face has always beaten height, but height is a good booster for smv cause a lot of people don’t have the face

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Yeah I look at it as

tall + sub5 face = over
I.E. - FaceandLMS

I.E. - StBack2schoolcel

View attachment 1647513

When I say over it doesn’t mean you’ll be KHHV till you die but that your dating life will be extremely difficult & taxing unless you outlier max

You need at least average of both face & height to begin. You can’t be on the opposite extremes of both ends
insane photoshop skills

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
A tall normie will struggle but a short chad will still slay. Face has always beaten height, but height is a good booster for smv cause a lot of people don’t have the face
How short do you think is required to slay with a chad-tier / male model face?

How short do you think is required to slay with a chad-tier / male model face?
Avg will do fine for sure, as long he is the girls’ height or taller he’d be fine. A solid chad that is

Yeah I look at it as

tall + sub5 face = over
I.E. - FaceandLMS

I.E. - StBack2schoolcel

View attachment 1647513

How would you define 'extremely difficult & taxing'? Is it possible to slay frequently if one has a male model face, but is short (5ft8 frauded)?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Avg will do fine for sure, as long he is the girls’ height or taller he’d be fine. A solid chad that is
Okay, and would anything change if face is chad, but one or two small failo? Does it mean the guy is actually chadlite now?

Just watch this...

When he says body he includes height frame and physique and the face still wins out.

People still don't know shit about rating faces and appeal on this autistic site, rating system is mainly based on the "male" gaze instead of the "female" gaze...

I get your point though OP but imagine wanting to be with a girl taller than you :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Looks234 and Deleted member 18244
Okay, and would anything change if face is chad, but one or two small failo? Does it mean the guy is actually chadlite now?
I believe the rule is one or two failos take you from chad to chadlite

• So Sad

Just watch this...

When he says body he includes height frame and physique and the face still wins out.

View attachment 1647551

People still don't know shit about rating faces and appeal on this autistic site, rating system is mainly based on the "male" gaze instead of the "female" gaze...

I get your point though OP but imagine wanting to be with a girl taller than you :forcedsmile:

NT>height

• +1
Reactions: jfcage, Deleted member 16369, Deprived and 1 other person
NT>height
Yep, this is why I say that after a certain look threshold its actually way more beneficial to ironically work on your personality but then even "NT'ness" is written in the face...

Some people just look very non nt and autistic in the face ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Deprived and Looks234
Ironically one of the hottest girls I've pulled was a bit taller than me, so in some cases as long as she likes your face a lot then it doesn't matter too much.

There are outliers to everything.

• Love it
yeah we don't have 200 threads on this 💀

• JFL
How would you define 'extremely difficult & taxing'? Is it possible to slay frequently if one has a male model face, but is short (5ft8 frauded)?
Too many factors go into slaying

But for 5’8 it ain’t over but you’ll def have to put in more work especially if you’re competing with guys that are taller AND good looking

• Love it
voice > height

• Hmm...
Well maybe... but there is nothing more self-esteem boosting than slaying a girl taller than you :forcedsmile:
Besides, for LTR I want the best genes for my kids... so nothing better than a trophy wife.

I believe the rule is one or two failos take you from chad to chadlite
I only have tear trough failo... nothing else. 😢

Your face is your personality and your height is your confidence, what women say they care about more, confidence or personality?
you say these ironically but i think these are objectively true to some extent

• +1
HEIGHT > FACE, instead of the copers who believe that FACE > HEIGHT.

No face is gonna save you if you are shorter than her. Women can never imagine LTRing with a good faced guy shorter than her. They are always gonna choose the taller guy even if he is not as good faced as the shorter one. You are gonna be invisible.

I have seen women in life, and in social media brag about getting a tall boyfriend, multiple inches taller than her... but I have never heard a woman talk about how handsome or good-looking their boyfriend is.

The reason for this is simple to understand: the fundamental drive for women (evolutionarily) has been to get a protector and provider. Her priority throughout history has been to get someone who can protect her. A good face, which actually indicates good hormones, and (possibly) indicates better genes could never have come to the picture in our hugely violent human past.
Women have easy access to tall men and Chadlets still exist and slay them which means that height halo is a myth

over for delusioncels if they think a girl is going to date a handsome man that is shorter than her. I've only seen that shit with ultra high status people