HEIGHT>>>>>FACE

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
This is in context to males 5’7-5’9
Anything shorter it’s over
So 5’6 cels…

Anything taller face>height

So let’s look at known manlets in the 5’7-5’9 category that have saved themselves.

Used different ethnicities too. So no jbw

Hmm what do all these niggas have in common?

6+ PSL FACE.

How rare is that?
These guys would not be mogged in a highschool by any student. That’s how rare 6psl is.

So basically u need a one in 1000 face to compensate for manletism.

JFL OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Dystopian, MoggerChad and 7 others
Manlets gtfih.

Fuck this gay earth.

FUCK LANKLETS!!!

Egg creature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 22780
You need chadlite faces at those heights to have same SMV as normie at 6'0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 19469, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
You need chadlite faces at those heights to have same SMV as normie at 6'0
It’s brutal. The faces needed at sub 5’10 just don’t exist. You can’t get surgeries to get them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and SecularIslamist
@Xangsane thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why tf are you posting this 3-4 times everyday?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, the BULL, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Dick>Height and Face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived and Don Alejo Garza
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Amexmaxx, the BULL, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 22780
Come to my gookistan bro, 5'8 is the 6'0 here. Bitches even write that you have to be 5'7-5'8 on Tinder not 6'2+
Proud Mama Africa GIF by CAF

Inshallah next year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Are you moving to SEA?
I’m moving out of usa. Idk where. I can’t take the heightmog anymore. I’m chasing mtb who i facially mog all because of this stupid height obsession

I’m moving out of usa. Idk where. I can’t take the heightmog anymore. I’m chasing mtb who i facially mog all because of this stupid height obsession
What state u in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • +1
I'm in Manletfornia and I manage okay at 5'9 with Asians and Latinos. But it's the white guys that height mog me :feelswhy:
The place I live is mostly white. Mfs be so tall. The women are all my height

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 22780
You people in here are hugely overrating height. I'm legit 193cm (6'4) without shoes and honest to God whenever I'm in a public setting club/bar where I'm standing girls barely look at me and it's because they feel massive intimidation by tall guys. You're unapproachable by default. There was this thot yesterday and me and my boy were leaving the club and she looked at me but she stopped my friend and talked to him and showed him her gstring. Objectively I'm a head taller and better looking but she decided to talk to him as a mid whore because he seemed less intimidating and rough than me. The only time I get direct admiration for my height are from guys they call me "giant" or "damn bro how tall are you?". Even my uni teacher who is a male said to me "dang you leaning to walk inside the door how tall are you young boy?" Yet girls don't even look at you with some kind of amaze. Women only want a tall guy and moan about it whenever they fantasize about their "ideal boyfriend" it's not about them scouting the streets to find the "tallest" dude as you idiots think so. The best looking chick I saw in the club yesterday had a boyfriend who was shorter than her and I made a little experiment with myself. I decided to keep staring her expecting her to break character and stare at me. In the end the short dude had all her attention. Women just preferably want a tall dude when the dude already has seduced them, proved to them they are interesting and charming and all that. If you haven't gotten the foot in the door by having the skills to make a good impression your height doesn't matter in order to get iois believe me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22780
You people in here are hugely overrating height. I'm legit 193cm (6'4) without shoes and honest to God whenever I'm in a public setting club/bar where I'm standing girls barely look at me and it's because they feel massive intimidation by tall guys. You're unapproachable by default. There was this thot yesterday and me and my boy were leaving the club and she looked at me but she stopped my friend and talked to him and showed him her gstring. Objectively I'm a head taller and better looking but she decided to talk to him as a mid whore because he seemed less intimidating and rough than me. The only time I get direct admiration for my height are from guys they call me "giant" or "damn bro how tall are you?". Even my uni teacher who is a male said to me "dang you leaning to walk inside the door how tall are you young boy?" Yet girls don't even look at you with some kind of amaze. Women only want a tall guy and moan about it whenever they fantasize about their "ideal boyfriend" it's not about them scouting the streets to find the "tallest" dude as you idiots think so. The best looking chick I saw in the club yesterday had a boyfriend who was shorter than her and I made a little experiment with myself. I decided to keep staring her expecting her to break character and stare at me. In the end the short dude had all her attention. Women just preferably want a tall dude when the dude already has seduced them, proved to them they are interesting and charming and all that. If you haven't gotten the foot in the door by having the skills to make a good impression your height doesn't matter in order to get iois believe me

If I were taller I wouldn’t be incel jfl. 5’8 is worse than cancer

If I were taller I wouldn’t be incel jfl. 5’8 is worse than cancer
Keep coping. You insecure niggas think height would magically solve all your life problems. It won't. You still gonna get disrespected, rejected, discriminated

Keep coping. You insecure niggas think height would magically solve all your life problems. It won't. You still gonna get disrespected, rejected, discriminated
I made a hinge at 6’0 and matched with stacies. Jfl it’s my height.

If you’re white, 6 foot 4 and normie facially you have to also be NT and you will not struggle whatsoever with bitches. People know whether you’re NT within milliseconds of seeing you. You can’t escape that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16369
I made a hinge at 6’0 and matched with stacies. Jfl it’s my height.
I talk about real life brother. Women don't even know what 6'0 means outside of some words on a tinder bio

• Hmm...
I talk about real life brother. Women don't even know what 6'0 means outside of some words on a tinder bio
I’ve never talked to a woman outside of tinder and hinge. Maybe that’s it

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Nah face is still king even just 1 Psl + is enough
I think it matters more on LTR basis. To most hoes nowadays height over face, but they'll get bored of ugly fuckers once they realise they have to look at them most of the time.

5'10 chadlite will easily outslay 6'3 htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
5'10 chadlite will easily outslay 6'3 htn
Prob the closest in real example I can find.
Idk if they fit the facial categories but still

Check the comments they all say Edward(tallfag) They say some bs reasons but it’s obv height jfl.

I am waiting for the heightpill megathread since you were unbanned

This is in context to males 5’7-5’9
Anything shorter it’s over
So 5’6 cels…
View attachment 2011180

Anything taller face>height

So let’s look at known manlets in the 5’7-5’9 category that have saved themselves.
View attachment 2011181

View attachment 2011182
View attachment 2011183
View attachment 2011184

Used different ethnicities too. So no jbw

Hmm what do all these niggas have in common?

6+ PSL FACE.

How rare is that?
These guys would not be mogged in a highschool by any student. That’s how rare 6psl is.

So basically u need a one in 1000 face to compensate for manletism.

JFL OVER
first guy's face isn't that great but yeah the other three are like 97th percentile, Bieber like 99th

I am waiting for the heightpill megathread since you were unbanned
Just realized I got unbanned. On it now jfl

first guy's face isn't that great but yeah the other three are like 97th percentile, Bieber like 99th
Nah cilian is easily 6+ Psl. Mogs zayn n efron tbh

Ive been saying this but wtv

curry detected
opinion rejected
Psl autist. He mogged everyone in batman. Regardless wasn’t the point of this post

I am 1,88m btw