Height, Frame, and Physique is what determines success in Bars/Clubs

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
These are the kinds of guys that slay in bars/clubs:

While face matters more on Tinder and OLD, in bars nothing can mog having a big physical presence. Being over 6' tall, jacked, with a wide frame. Don't even try bars/clubs if you are below 5'10, you will be mogged. Here is a list of criteria you need to do well in bars/clubs:

- Be 6' or over. I am 6' but wear lifts to get to 6'2-6'3
- Be gymmaxxed. If you're natty wear a shirt one size smaller, to look bigger.
- Have a wide frame, broad shoulders, etc.
- Have a stubble/facial hair
- Be low inhib and NT
- Have good fashion
- Have status or bad boy appeal (drug dealer, etc.)

This look can be achieved by running RTT/NTT game.

Remember that the average guy is 5'9, DYEL, and overweight in the West. So even being under 15% body fat puts you above average physique wise. Imagine what being 6 foot tall, jacked, and low inhib will do.

Attachments

• 39788508273_06cf9cb5db_b.jpg
    39788508273_06cf9cb5db_b.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 502
  • Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-8.38.37-AM-609x868.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-8.38.37-AM-609x868.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 387
  • John-Cena.jpg
    John-Cena.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 344
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
thats why im gonna be dj,they all look small when you're on top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
Depends on the age of girls tbh

Teen girls care more about face than height and muscles

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9568, Lolcel and 1 other person

You have to be 21 or over to get into a bar/club in the US.

You have to be 21 or over to get into a bar/club in the US.
Yeah in the Us...in my country girls starts going to the disco at 13/14 yo...I started at 16

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah in the Us...in my country girls starts going to the disco at 13/14 yo...I started at 16
Where are you from? Europe?

Based RTTpiller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
tight shirts are uncomfortable just dont use a shirt

• +1
Reactions: pizza
are 20+ year olds gonna fuck 14 year olds?

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I think having a good face matters, but never underestimate the body/height/frame halo.

John Cena is actually pretty popular with women.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13325
i'm ngl it's such a joke seeing the 1000th thread made on the same subject without any new information being added just repackaged bullshit.

shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet and 8 others
I think having a good face matters, but never underestimate the body/height/frame halo.

John Cena is actually pretty popular with women.
Do you think he would have more appeal with facial hair/stubble?

Do you think he would have more appeal with facial hair/stubble?
He looks masculine as is and is very handsome to boot. I don't think it would improve him much.

• +1
good effort but all of this is water bro

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13325 and volcelfatcel
bars/clubs in Canada are either 18+ or 19+ and girls care more about height and frame

Lowkey bars is where shorter chads slay, tall chads go to nightclubs
Nightclub is tallfag central, but a shorter chad will still get something because face is that powerful

Rest of your life face matters the most. This means workplace, school, day to day activities, coffee shops.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Copeful and Deleted member 7580
Nightclub is tallfag central, but a shorter chad will still get something because face is that powerful

Rest of your life face matters the most. This means workplace, school, day to day activities, coffee shops.
Height is too underrated here tbh, I’ve seen ugly mildly autistic 6’5 guy in college slaying different hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and volcelfatcel
Cope. 5'11 is average

Height is too underrated here tbh, I’ve seen ugly mildly autistic 6’5 guy in college slaying different hot girls
And I've seen 5'8 roided guys slaying hot girls in the disco

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yeah but 6'5 is extremely rare in the west. It's either compensating with literal 99th percentile height for the lack of face, or just having a top 15-10% face and still have a lot of success.

Everything matters so Height still matters though 5'10 good face and gymmaxxed should give good results. But it's not like what forum aspies claim like 6'5 or death

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 7580
And I've seen 5'8 roided guys slaying hot girls in the disco
Idk about Italy but American/Canadian girls are obsessed with height

• +1

Height/frame/physique also will get you more respect from other men. Guys won't respect a twink manlet with a good face, even if some girls will find him "cute". There is nothing that can mog jock/athlete halo. Nothing. Big and jacked guys will slay in party type environments, low key bars tend to attract hipster green haired chicks and single moms so you wouldn't want to go there either way. And statistics show that taller men over 6 foot make more money on average so height and physique carry over into all aspects of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, oldcelloser, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Yeah but 6'5 is extremely rare in the west. It's either compensating with literal 99th percentile height for the lack of face, or just having a top 15-10% face and still have a lot of success.

Everything matters so Height still matters though 5'10 good face and gymmaxxed should give good results. But it's not like what forum aspies claim like 6'5 or death
6'5 is too tall, you will have terrible bodybuilding genetics at that height unless you roid. 6-6'2 is ideal and then you can fraud higher using lifts.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and volcelfatcel
Height/frame/physique also will get you more respect from other men. Guys won't respect a twink manlet with a good face, even if some girls will find him "cute". There is nothing that can mog jock/athlete halo. Nothing. Big and jacked guys will slay in party type environments, low key bars tend to attract hipster green haired chicks and single moms so you wouldn't want to go there either way. And statistics show that taller men over 6 foot make more money on average so height and physique carry over into all aspects of life.
Indeed that s why masc chad wins, and attractive men make 20-25% more than unattractive men according to studies.

Face>Height>Frame
5'10 guy with good gym physique and a good face will outslay any tallcel because of the halo effect face gives, Regardless pointless to discuss as everything matters

• +1

It’s rare but you still see many athletes + some other guys in college of that height, but imagine 6’5 low tier face, very light blonde brows, autistic and still getting busty girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325 and volcelfatcel
Indeed that s why masc chad wins, and attractive men make 20-25% more than unattractive men according to studies.

Face>Height>Frame
5'10 guy with good gym physique and a good face will outslay any tallcel because of the halo effect face gives, Regardless pointless to discuss as everything matters
Agree, but unlike what people say 6'4+ is too tall. You will NOT have the ability to pack on muscle and look big at that height without roids.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and volcelfatcel
It’s rare but you still see many athletes + some other guys in college of that height, but imagine 6’5 low tier face, very light blonde brows, autistic and still getting busty girls
Like you said, girls want to date looksmatch. Face just furthers your looksmatch potential I.E stacy will be more inclined dating 5'10 chad vs 6'2 average normie just because chad is her looksmatch.

I can see it as well, maybe not the best looking girls but decent girls like 5/10-6/10

• +1
Too bad you need roids in order to have a visible amount of muscles,
like the guys you included

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Like you said, girls want to date looksmatch. Face just furthers your looksmatch potential I.E stacy will be more inclined dating 5'10 chad vs 6'2 average normie just because chad is her looksmatch.

I can see it as well, maybe not the best looking girls but decent girls like 5/10-6/10
The key here is "date". Girls want ONS with high sex appeal guys but they want to "date" their looksmatch, which is why tall/jacked guys will do better in bar/club/hookup type environments.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and volcelfatcel

Idk man even normies here say girls care more about height and this Stacy here commented and tagged her friend on post that they prefer ugly guys only if they are tall

you don’t know how much girls here are obsessed with height, same in usa

• +1
The key here is "date". Girls want ONS with high sex appeal guys but they want to "date" their looksmatch, which is why tall/jacked guys will do better in bar/club/hookup type environments.
No not really, the goal for all women is to date and ONS a chad, they can't hold chad down and that's why they do ONS with tallcels because it's just not realistic to hold down a chad. They realize the reality of dating and just get a chad every now and then where they are fully lusting him and then going to tallcels as backups for ONS, and then they are too old and ltr some betabux. End goal is chad not tallfags

• +1
Idk man even normies here say girls care more about height and this Stacy here commented and tagged her friend on post that they prefer ugly guys only if they are tall

you don’t know how much girls here are obsessed with height, same in usa
height obsession is real but face obsession is instinctual, this is step 0 to attraction. You'll never hear anyone say anything on tiktok about it because it's engrained in their brain, an entire part of our brain is dedicated to recognizing faces, each time you see a good looking man dopamine starts pumping. Face is extremely instinctual, normies know what tall is but not what makes a good face.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Copeful and Deleted member 7580
height obsession is real but face obsession is instinctual, this is step 0 to attraction. You'll never hear anyone say anything on tiktok about it because it's engrained in their brain, an entire part of our brain is dedicated to recognizing faces, each time you see a good looking man dopamine starts pumping. Face is extremely instinctual, normies know what tall is but not what makes a good face.
He’s tall
00D9D982 DC4A 4D5B 988B 056C0359F7DC

• +1
I mean yeah I'm not denying heightpill, you can get decentish girls if you're tall but thats winning another genetic lottery jfl. 99% of girls would rather choose 5'9 somerhalder than some tallfag they find in the disco

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I mean yeah I'm not denying heightpill, you can get decentish girls if you're tall but thats winning another genetic lottery jfl. 99% of girls would rather choose 5'9 somerhalder than some tallfag they find in the disco
What about in places like Mexico/South America/Asia where people are short? A 6 foot jacked guy will surely stand out and mog based on size alone.

• +1
What about in places like Mexico/South America/Asia where people are short? A 6 foot jacked guy will surely stand out and mog based on size alone.
That is true but you need a decentish face first good jawline should make you a good candidate for slayer if gymmaxed.
Like I said, what they want is not what they can get.

When they say they want a TALL GUY they mean DAVID GANDY who is 6'2 barefoot and has incredible face, they come to the conclusion that 99% of men aren't prince charming and they settle with tallfags or preferably shorter chads.

• +1
I'm 6'7" KHHV. Height is cope.