Height > frame but only up to 185cm

N

NitoRump

Bronze
I strongly believe that once you have reached 185cm barefoot than height has very little impact on SMV and it is only applicable for niche appeal.
After that its the frame and build that make all the difference. Trust me when I say this, an athletic physique with a decent amount of muscle and a nice V-Taper has 1000% more appeal than a 195cm guy who is skinny and looks like a tall lanky dork.
It is also noticably harder for people at that height to build great amounts of muscle mass and fill that frame completely and still be lean. Most people at that height who you see with great muscle mass and lean are on roids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, ParanoidHungLatino, anthony111553 and 10 others
I strongly believe that once you have reached 185cm barefoot than height has very little impact on SMV and it is only applicable for niche appeal.
After that its the frame and build that make all the difference. Trust me when I say this, an athletic physique with a decent amount of muscle and a nice V-Taper has 1000% more appeal than a 195cm guy who is skinny and looks like a tall lanky dork.
It is also noticably harder for people at that height to build great amounts of muscle mass and fill that frame completely and still be lean. Most people at that height who you see with great muscle mass and lean are on roids.

id say up to 190 cm

185 isnt that tall to be fair

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, Descender, Heinrich Schmidt and 13 others
Agreed 6'1 - 6'3 is the sweet spot to appeal to most women and anything further is niche appeal. You also run the risk of being a lanklet with bad proportions the taller you get. The height range I suggested is optimal range for still filling out your frame without suffering from looking like a noodle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HardmaxxOrDeath, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
race face frame

id say up to 190 cm

Depend on the country, im 185 and i height mogg 80% of the people i see in the streets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, PseudoMaxxer and dragomaxxer
True

id say up to 190 cm

I'd push it to 6'4, but yeah 6'5+ doesn't look aesthetic unless top-0.01% genetics. The height pill is real but women wanting 6'6-6'9 guys is a meme imo. Not sure about 6'1 not being tall though.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 65224, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Depend on the country, im 185 and i height mogg 80% of the people i see in the streets

must be nice, i feel like a midget at 180cm anytime i go out clubbing

i dont when walking around campus but realistically the subhumans u find around arent ur competition only the slayers when u go out at night

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, anthony111553, nofap and 4 others
More like 188 cm
188-193 is the sweet spot

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and PseudoMaxxer
The geniuses just keep piling up on this site.

Wow OP. It's a revelation what you've unveiled.

Fuck off with the square shit.

Wasted my time. TikTok is your home, not here. Move from me bruv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 65224, socialcel and 1 other person

This is all basement dwelling nonsense and depends on where you live too.

Here in the UK, solid 5 ft 10 is realistically enough where only face and frame would be the issue.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and MakinItHappen
The geniuses just keep piling up on this site.

Wow OP. It's a revelation what you've unveiled.

Fuck off with the square shit.

Wasted my time. TikTok is your home, not here. Move from me bruv.
What I can see is only you being a little bitter bitch who is complaining, other people are interacting fine with it.
Seems like tiktok is your home and not mine, since a 20 second read was enough for your attention-span fried brain to consider as "wasting your time"
Instead, you waste more time replying with incredibly correct grammar and punctuation and shit.
Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
more like 190+, 185 is just over average for young men, idk about these primitive countries

i dont when walking around campus but realistically the subhumans u find around arent ur competition only the slayers when u go out at night
Do you wear lifts?

Where do you feel like a midget at 5'11?

Do you wear lifts?

1 inch inside of airforces when going out to fraud around 6'1 at night

decided enough was enough when my 6'5 friend would literally go out wearing airforces meanwhile my 180cm ass would wear vans and shit

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Where do you feel like a midget at 5'11?

germany, any nordic country and big colleges in the US

in general though any place in us or big europe country if u go out at night you will feel short if ur not 6 ft plus

• Hmm...
Reactions: kanderior

Here in the UK, solid 5 ft 10 is realistically enough where only face and frame would be the issue.
What? Than people are fucking midgets in the UK then. I live in Albania and I am 186cm barefoot and even I still see a lot of dudes my height and even taller on a regular basis. I mog them with frame though since most people at this height or more have very weak frame, either skinny fat or overweight fucks.

What I can see is only you being a little bitter bitch who is complaining, other people are interacting fine with it.
Seems like tiktok is your home and not mine, since a 20 second read was enough for your attention-span fried brain to consider as "wasting your time"
Instead, you waste more time replying with incredibly correct grammar and punctuation and shit.
Fuck off.

Fuck off square.

You. Are. A. Square.

I may as well have made a thread remarking on how blue the sky was and how green the grass is.

SQUARE.

Your brain cannot think in abstract concepts, but pls stop making square threads, you fucking Zoomer fuckwit TikTok brain dopamine adhd junkie.

MUPPET.

Do one now.

This site will not be littered by you dopamine junkies thinking you discovered the cure for cancer and making a post on it just to tell us it's chemotherapy. Faggot. Slap you senseless bruv. MUG! As I said. Do one!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and arabcelxxx
What? Than people are fucking midgets in the UK then. I live in Albania and I am 186cm barefoot and even I still see a lot of dudes my height and even taller on a regular basis. I mog them with frame though since most people at this height or more have very weak frame, either skinny fat or overweight fucks.

??

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and kanderior

Pragmatism.

Jfl dude. Albania is a manlet 3rd world country my guy.

I'm 6 ft 1 and I can tell you that it's a mogger height here in the UK. Most guys are around my eye / eyebrow.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and dragomaxxer
Fuck off square.

You. Are. A. Square.

I may as well have made a thread remarking on how blue the sky was and how green the grass is.

SQUARE.

Your brain cannot think in abstract concepts, but pls stop making square threads, you fucking Zoomer fuckwit TikTok brain dopamine adhd junkie.

MUPPET.

Do one now.

This site will not be littered by you dopamine junkies thinking you discovered the cure for cancer and making a post on it just to tell us it's chemotherapy. Faggot. Slap you senseless bruv. MUG! As I said. Do one!
its incredible you took that time to make that comment. If you are over 18 shame on you and you need to get a life. take care G

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Stats are completely cap lol especially with the younger generation. This is boomer height probably.
180cm is closer to average height here now

Nah dude. That's like the average in taller European countries, and excluding boomer men.

Jfl dude. Albania is a manlet 3rd world country my guy.

I'm 6 ft 1 and I can tell you that it's a mogger height here in the UK. Most guys are around my eye / eyebrow.
From what I can see its UK that is a manlet country. I said I live here and I would say 5'11 to 6 foot has become the average amongst the younger generation

Stats are completely cap lol especially with the younger generation. This is boomer height probably.
180cm is closer to average height here now
Sweden has mandatory military service, so practically every young guy has his height measured by a doctor, meaning their height statistics are as accurate as it gets. The result is 181.5 cm, and lots of those are morning measurements too according to a Swedish friend of mine. Average height in Albania cannot be only 1.5 cm below that of one of the tallest countries in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51465 and FaceAboveAll
From what I can see its UK that is a manlet country. I said I live here and I would say 5'11 to 6 foot has become the average amongst the younger generation

Yes, but then you are calling many other countries manlet too. 6 ft 1 is a mogger height in USA too. Now, in places like Germany, its more talliah / tall, and that's one of the few 180 cm tall countries.

I can't relate because I don't go to clubs. Because I'm still younger, but I can understand your point.

Sweden has mandatory military service, so practically every young guy has his height measured by a doctor. Meaning their height statistics are as accurate as it gets. So average height for young guys in Sweden is 181.5 cm (lots of those are morning measurements too according to a Swedish friend of mine). Average height in Albania cannot be only 1.5 cm below that of one of the tallest countries in the world.

Sounds about right.

Sweden has mandatory military service, so practically every young guy has his height measured by a doctor. Meaning their height statistics are as accurate as it gets. So average height for young guys in Sweden is 181.5 cm (lots of those are morning measurements too according to a Swedish friend of mine). Average height in Albania cannot be only 1.5 cm below that of one of the tallest countries in the world.
Stats are useless for that just like PSL is for determining SMV.
I said I live here and I see it from real world experience and I have no reason to lie on a forum on the internet about this.
The younger generation has gotten significantly taller. I am 22 and my brother is 27, when we went out like 2016-2017, I was like 186 cm same height I was now and him 190cm. We felt at top 5 percent of height and stood out when we went out.
Nowadays if we go out we are still taller than most people but these younger dude at like 15-16 have already reached and surpassed us and its completely common to see dudes are height around.

Yes, but then you are calling many other countries manlet too. 6 ft 1 is a mogger height in USA too. Now, in places like Germany, its more talliah / tall, and that's one of the few 180 cm tall countries.
I have no reason to downplay my actual height. I agree in the west 6'1 is pretty tall, but for European countries really its not THAT tall

Stats are useless for that just like PSL is for determining SMV.
I said I live here and I see it from real world experience and I have no reason to lie on a forum on the internet about this.
The younger generation has gotten significantly taller. I am 22 and my brother is 27, when we went out like 2016-2017, I was like 186 cm same height I was now and him 190cm. We felt at top 5 percent of height and stood out when we went out.
Nowadays if we go out we are still taller than most people but these younger dude at like 15-16 have already reached and surpassed us and its completely common to see dudes are height around.
dunno man I've seen guys here claim they get mogged by old people and schoolgirls in Asia or India at 6'0, cognitive bias is a thing

dunno man I've seen guys here claim they get mogged by old people and schoolgirls in Asia or India at 6'0, cognitive bias is a thing
it might be to some degree, but the fact that average height is increasing everywhere amongts younger people is definitely prevalent.

Fuck off.
don’t worry bud, it’s not js @MakinItHappen that thinks this is a shit thread, me too!

now delete your account, thx.

don’t worry bud, it’s not js @MakinItHappen that thinks this is a shit thread, me too!

now delete your account, thx.
then you can link up and butt fuck each other then. If anyone else thinks the same maybe you can do a gangbang as well. you can also film it and post is so we know how someone who decides to stop and comment on a post they dont like instead of scrolling gets it

then you can link up and butt fuck each other then. If anyone else thinks the same maybe you can do a gangbang as well. you can also film it and post is so we know how someone who decides to stop and comment on a post they dont like instead of scrolling gets it
you’re retarded, low IQ scum.

1 inch inside of airforces when going out to fraud around 6'1 at night

decided enough was enough when my 6'5 friend would literally go out wearing airforces meanwhile my 180cm ass would wear vans and shit

Cope
You can’t be tall enough
I once saw a 6’6 blonde mtn enter a bar and all women had their eyes glued on him when he walked in only because of his height

i'd say more about 6'1.5 but yes , that's right..
Everybody here says that the average height is 6'2.. or that girls only care about 6'6 guys.. pure cope
There is a reason why most Superheros are 6'1-6'3 , because above that Height , its extremely hard not to be a lanklet and it is ogre and not very attractive..
Male Models are rarely above 6'3 , Hollywood main actors are rarely above 6'3

Last edited:
Agreed 6'1 - 6'3 is the sweet spot to appeal to most women and anything further is niche appeal. You also run the risk of being a lanklet with bad proportions the taller you get. The height range I suggested is optimal range for still filling out your frame without suffering from looking like a noodle
>6'4 is niche

Oh brother

Cope
You can’t be tall enough
I once saw a 6’6 blonde mtn enter a bar and all women had their eyes glued on him when he walked in only because of his height
more height means more attention, but not neseccarily more sex appeal. Of course all women were gonna look at him just like all men would because naturally a bigger person draws more attention in humans in general.
If Roman Reigns which is 6'2 walked in, he would mog the living fuck out of that 6'6 guy because of frame and enormous sex appeal

more height means more attention, but not neseccarily more sex appeal. Of course all women were gonna look at him just like all men would because naturally a bigger person draws more attention in humans in general.
If Roman Reigns which is 6'2 walked in, he would mog the living fuck out of that 6'6 guy because of frame and enormous sex appeal
Could be my 193 cm mate gets more stares than my legit chad mate who’s 185cm.
Even from afar he has women staring when you can barley see his face from that distance

Could be my 193 cm mate gets more stares than my legit chad mate who’s 185cm.
Even from afar he has women staring when you can barley see his face from that distance
exactly, taller people get stared at by women alot more in public, but it doesn't mean they have higher SMV. Its just down to how humans operate.
I bet your chad 185cm mate gets top quality pussy compared to that other dude

exactly, taller people get stared at by women alot more in public, but it doesn't mean they have higher SMV. Its just down to how humans operate.
I bet your chad 185cm mate gets top quality pussy compared to that other dude
My chad mate has 80+ slays
The other guy claims 5 slays but he’s a fraud and everyone thinks hes still a virgin

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
I'd push it to 6'4, but yeah 6'5+ doesn't look aesthetic unless top-0.01% genetics. The height pill is real but women wanting 6'6-6'9 guys is a meme imo. Not sure about 6'1 not being tall though.
Over for my 6’5cel ass. Maybe I can hunchmaxx and fraud 6’3

My chad mate has 80+ slays
The other guy claims 5 slays but he’s a fraud and everyone thinks hes still a virgin
seems about right. proves my theory after 185cm height doesnt matter its down to face and frame.
Also attention in public especially when walking is not a correct measure for mass appeal, rather a good way is to sit in a coffee shop or bar and see how many choosing signals you get.
A taller guy could get more initial attention but if he doesn't keep getting glanced at by females after he sits it means he isnt all that

Over for my 6’5cel ass. Maybe I can hunchmaxx and fraud 6’3
jfl not saying it's over-tier, and it's much better than being a manlet. I just don't think it's "perfect" as someone who wouldn't want to stand out that much and constantly get comments about my height. Ideal if you wanna be a mogger I guess, but you need to framemaxx.

would 6'5 with a good frame mog a 6'3 good frame?