Height, frame skin increase routine what else needed.

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
so not exactly sure how much and what time of day to take but am goin to start this soon
vitamin c prob 1000 to 1500mg a day
vit d3 saw some saying do 10k iu a day but 4 to 5k iu seems like itd work fine
500 mg niacin confused on should only take once or take one every hr for 3 hrs i think only one before bed after not eating for 3 hrs
zinc 50mg a day or maybe every other day not sure cuse its alot
one a day mens just a basic multivitamin
magnesium not sure how much needed
vitamin k2 mk4 not sure how much
melatonin 3mg before bed
ashwanguh or whatever its called think i saw 500mg 3 times daily
creatine from 25mg for a week then 5
anything else? i will obsiously stick with it and give updates on this thread on any effect i feel or any growth
I forgot about some stuff called gabbs and l arginine also is this going to destroy my kidneys or make my balls explde

Last edited:
Why do you want to take all that
You seem so uninformed

Why do you want to take all that
You seem so uninformed
from wat ive seen on here all these thing help stuff

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
C, d3, zinc, mag, k2 are legit

They might not ascend you but at least will probably give you a nice boost in the long run

Add a good diet and work out to truly maxx

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Swolepenisman
C, d3, zinc, mag, k2 are legit

They might not ascend you but at least will probably give you a nice boost in the long run

Add a good diet and work out to truly maxx
what those do

this stack will do nothing for noticeable height gains

you’ll probably see a T increase though

this stack will do nothing for noticeable height gains

you’ll probably see a T increase though
what do take for height then and im not 18 yet so cant use a doctor for hgh and stuff

what do take for height then and im not 18 yet so cant use a doctor for hgh and stuff
Read the heightmaxing threads - for any actual height gain you need to be on HGH/ an AI, or if you can't get HGH then peptides/sarms (but the efficacy of these for height growth isn't really proven).

Also, how old are you? how tall are you? If you're 14-16 and short there's a small chance you could get perscribed HGH for short stature

Read the heightmaxing threads - for any actual height gain you need to be on HGH/ an AI, or if you can't get HGH then peptides/sarms (but the efficacy of these for height growth isn't really proven).

Also, how old are you? how tall are you? If you're 14-16 and short there's a small chance you could get perscribed HGH for short stature
im 17 and 3 month and 5'9 barefoot and my parents wouldnt do hgh cause when my sister was little she was real small and doctor recomend it and my mom said no casue you sohuld be your natural height and not alter stuff (retard logic)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
im 17 and 3 month and 5'9 barefoot and my parents wouldnt do hgh cause when my sister was little she was real small and doctor recomend it and my mom said no casue you sohuld be your natural height and not alter stuff (retard logic)
lmao rip, you probably could've been 5'11 or 6'0 if you had been on HGH

tbh you can't do much, you may as well take the stack you listed for T gains, just sleep/eat/work out and hope for the best ngl

lmao rip, you probably could've been 5'11 or 6'0 if you had been on HGH

tbh you can't do much, you may as well take the stack you listed for T gains, just sleep/eat/work out and hope for the best ngl
yeah 5'9 barefoot is average where i live in fact most guys here i walk past are shorter or same height altohught i useually have much better frame