Height fraud

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
How many inches can you fraud without nobody notices ??
I'm 5'8

2 in vast majority of cases
max 3 but only if in boots

• +1
Reactions: j05, Descargue96, Deprived and 2 others

I fraud 2.5-3 inches depending on the lifts. As long as you aren't retarded with you pant length, and the shoes are quality, it is near impossible to get caught. I've been frauding my height for 6 years and have never been exposed.

There was one time though I was walking and some dude behind stepped on my heel and forced the shoe to come off. I entered fight or flight mode and slipped that shit on in under a second. Don't know if he noticed but when I got home i took of my shoes and looked down at them from his perceived angle to see how obvious it was jfl

• +1
Reactions: Veym, Deleted member 21550 and Prince88
2 inches imo. It's a great "trial" for possible LL too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ThatDude023
How many inches can you fraud without nobody notices ??
I'm 5'8

I'm 181cm. But when I have these shoes I am 184 or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
In ltr or just ons??
Only for ONS. For a LTR it only a matter of time until you're exposed. I'd probably kill myself if that were to happen, so I don't even try for relationships anymore

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
In ltr or just ons??
Wdym? With LL i mean leg lengthening as 2 inches is around the ammount you can increase your heighth with without it looking out of place or disporportional and without getting major complications, given you have normal porportions. I guess if you are more torso than legs with long arms you can add more. As for height itself being taller will increase both ltr and ons appeal but it will increase ltr appeal more imo

2"
Reminder most lifts saying they'll give you 3" will barely give you 2". And 3" elevator shoes only give you 2.3" when you factor in the sole.
Only for ONS. For a LTR it only a matter of time until you're exposed. I'd probably kill myself if that were to happen, so I don't even try for relationships anymore
They don't really care if you're still much taller than them without the shoes. Like if you're 5'7 and fraud to 5'9, don't date girls over 5'5.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
Wdym? With LL i mean leg lengthening as 2 inches is around the ammount you can increase your heighth with without it looking out of place or disporportional and without getting major complications, given you have normal porportions. I guess if you are more torso than legs with long arms you can add more. As for height itself being taller will increase both ltr and ons appeal but it will increase ltr appeal more imo
I have normal proportions and long reach i can do three inch LL but is so expensive 😔and risky

2"
Reminder most lifts saying they'll give you 3" will barely give you 2". And 3" elevator shoes only give you 2.3" when you factor in the sole.

They don't really care if you're still much taller than them without the shoes. Like if you're 5'7 and fraud to 5'9, don't date girls over 5'5.
Thanks. So I should only target short girls??

Thanks. So I should only target short girls??
should only target girls you're 3" shorter than without the lifts imo. This guy was literally shorter than his gf and she didn't notice for a while, so atleast be a bit taller than her without them on.