height frauding

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
So if lebron james is right, and new balance 550's really do add 2 inches, then you could fraud 6'3-6'4 from 6'0 with 1 inch lifts with low risk of being caught

just saying

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, shalomnigga, IndraBC and 1 other person
idk if new balances add 2 inches 100% gonna go try them saturday and compare them with my af1's

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
idk if new balances add 2 inches 100% gonna go try them saturday and compare them with my af1's
Some niggas keep spreading new balance propaganda, I'm still not sure if they add 2 inches or not

buy them off pandabuy btw

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Some niggas keep spreading new balance propaganda, I'm still not sure if they add 2 inches or not

buy them off pandabuy btw
just gonna go to my footlocker and check n compare,

thinkin about buying air max 90's if they dont add 2 inches tho

• +1
just gonna go to my footlocker and check n compare,

thinkin about buying air max 90's if they dont add 2 inches tho
Report back please

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs and Jeww
So if lebron james is right, and new balance 550's really do add 2 inches, then you could fraud 6'3-6'4 from 6'0 with 1 inch lifts with low risk of being caught

just saying
Bro my big ass emo boots with 4,5cm insoles give 6,5 cm of boost (about ever so slightly more than two inches) jfl when you think this will give you two inches

• Hmm...
What brand?

• +1
Yeah youre The only person in The world wearing these normie shoes

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: melon6329 and Jeww
Have you tried it and measured?
Nah I don't own it, but I know another guy that have the shoe and he seemed way taller than usual almost overnight. So I looked it up and found on a site by a tall guy talking about life being super tall that it added 2 inches

• +1
they only add 1.5 inches. and you can't put lifts in them since the heel is very high

Last edited:
  • +1
hthey only add 1.5 inches. and you can't put lifts in them since the heel is very high
I thinks its because of a big insole, since they are designed as running shoes

Nah I don't own it, but I know another guy that have the shoe and he seemed way taller than usual almost overnight. So I looked it up and found on a site by a tall guy talking about life being super tall that it added 2 inches

View attachment 2825975
he's just measuring the sole that's not how it works. when you actually put the shoes on you will only be about 1.5 inches taller, not 2 inches because of you're weight making the sole compress (it's soft)

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
he's just measuring the sole that's not how it works. when you actually put the shoes on you will only be about 1.5 inches taller, not 2 inches because of you're weight making the sole compress (it's soft)
oh shit my bad I guess it does 1.5 instead of 2

the only way you're getting 2 inches is with boots, no way any popular sneaker has a 2" height increase

• +1
Bro if I show up to school with those my name will be in the history books

I won't ever recover
I wouldnt get them, im just showing you an example of boots with 2 inches, I picked them because they are the most popular boot brand

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro if I show up to school with those my name will be in the history books

I won't ever recover
also with boots you don't have to worry about your heels showing, so you can wear bigger lifts

• JFL
also with boots you dont have to worry about your heel showing
View attachment 2825991
Bro I'm way too young for boots. I'm thinking a pair of jordan 4's with 1 inch lifts would do the job nicely

But jordans are a bit ghetto, might repulse white people and make them think i'm ghetto

• +1
Bro I'm way too young for boots. I'm thinking a pair of jordan 4's with 1 inch lifts would do the job nicely

But jordans are a bit ghetto, might repulse white people and make them think i'm ghetto
that's 2.5 inches vs 2 inches from the boots alone

• +1
you could wear high top af1s instead because that would also cover up the heel

• +1
5'10 16 1 month and I can't, I have to take off my shoes everyday for sports
I'm 5'9 and younger than u

u should heightmaxx tbh but muh "heightmaxxing is cope"

• +1
yeah, I dont know why. I was always short then I became average
That's good. Hop on AI asap if you don't wanna pin.

• +1
That's good. Hop on AI asap if you don't wanna pin.
I'd rather pin than crash my estrogen, it messes with your mental health and ive already struggled with that before

• +1
what are you going to take for height?

• +1
why low dose? bad side effects?
I don't wanna risk organ enlargment/acromegaly/excessive nose and ear growth

It's very potent paired with mk, but not many sides if dosed correctly

• +1
I don't wanna risk organ enlargment/acromegaly/excessive nose and ear growth

It's very potent paired with mk, but not many sides if dosed correctly
they are just side effects of high growth hormone, if you aren't getting them then your growth hormone isn't high

• +1
they are just side effects of high growth hormone, if you aren't getting them then your growth hormone isn't high
Those are sides of supraphysiological levels (extremely high doses, too high for heightmaxxing)

• +1
100-200mcg every 3 days I guess
when I was researching this I came across MPMD article on how to mimic Pharma grade HGH and he said 5000mcg per week. Are you sure 400 a week will do much?

• Hmm...

this was for the moderate dose:

2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)

this was for the high dose

3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)

• +1