height frauding

when I was researching this I came across MPMD article on how to mimic Pharma grade HGH and he said 5000mcg per week. Are you sure 400 a week will do much?
Well one dude did 100mcg and had good results

5mg per weeks is high af tbh, elite bodybuilder level even, I'm not THAT low inhib

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs

this was for the moderate dose:

2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)

this was for the high dose

3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)
If I don't have any results I'll turn up the dose, 1 kit is 20 mg afterall

• +1
Well one dude did 100mcg and had good results

5mg per weeks is high af tbh, elite bodybuilder level even, I'm not THAT low inhib
would have to do more research, but mpmd mentioned this for a beginner cycle, the advanced cycle was 15k :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
would have to do more research, but mpmd mentioned this for a beginner cycle, the advanced cycle was 15k :lul:
Idk man 15mg seems like organ enlargment level, acromegaly level shit

• +1
17.5 per week if you did MPMD doses'

how does that compare to Pharma HGH?
1 kit hgh is like 70, and 1 kit har 100iu. You’ll need like 2 kits per month so hgh is a lot more pricey

• +1
1 kit hgh is like 70, and 1 kit har 100iu. You’ll need like 2 kits per month so hgh is a lot more pricey
100iu? isnt the recommended dose 10ius a week, so 10 weeks?

• +1
So if lebron james is right, and new balance 550's really do add 2 inches, then you could fraud 6'3-6'4 from 6'0 with 1 inch lifts with low risk of being caught

just saying
When i lived in texas everyone used those high heeled shoes and i can say every male is like 2-3 inches taller in usa then barefoot lol they all height fraud

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Jeww
2 kits a month? why?
7 iu daily x30 days is more than 2 kits even. Not to mention the cost for syringes, bac water and aromasin

• +1
I'd rather pin than crash my estrogen, it messes with your mental health and ive already struggled with that before
ai messes with estrogen?

• JFL
Nah I don't own it, but I know another guy that have the shoe and he seemed way taller than usual almost overnight. So I looked it up and found on a site by a tall guy talking about life being super tall that it added 2 inches

View attachment 2825975
the 550 typically offers an elevation of around 1 to 1.5 inches (approximately 2.5 to 3.8 cm), depending on the specific version and material composition.

• +1
the 550 typically offers an elevation of around 1 to 1.5 inches (approximately 2.5 to 3.8 cm), depending on the specific version and material composition.
Any suggestions? Sneakers that add height

because having low estrogen messes with your mental health
Aromasin won't crash your estrogen

mental health problems asre uncommon on aromasin

• Hmm...
because having low estrogen messes with your mental health
you will never acheive a state where your estrogen is low enough to have a negative affect on you, even with drugs, its possible ig but very hard to do, trust me u wont fall into depression cuz ur estrogen slightly decreased ☠️

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
hmmm

might be different for men than for women, I never see dudes get depression from aromasin

fuck it though, manletism is worse

• Hmm...