Height fruaders come in here

J

Jigen

Kraken
I know it’s over if I even have to ask this but what are the best most comfortable shoe lifts available? I work in retail sales and I do doordash on the side so I’m on my feet for a good 9-12+ hours a day. I want to fraud by ~3cm alongside my Airmaxes to get to a strong 5’11. The lifts I see on Amazon all look uncomfortable.

I'm 1,88m (IF YOU SOMEHOW DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW) and I don't fraud a single centimeter just to confuse everyone XD

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 14693, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
All lifts r trash. They compress. I make my own non compressing lifts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Jigen
why would u fraud for these shitty jobs. gonn am ess up ur posture etc...

just wear them to dates/with girls etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Jigen and ascension
Not only are you going to ruin your spine if you're wearing lift/elevator shoes for 10 hours a day, but you'll ruin your shoes aswell. Wear comfy sneakers whilst on the job and when you go out for events/dates/etc, you wear the lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and LiteralCaucasian
Just where Dr scholls lifts and then stack them with other .5 inch lifts. Pretty comfy and you can always take the other .5 innch out need be

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
That's my only feature that I've demonstrably proven to actually be good on me, of course I'm going to brag about it
Nigga you are average height. stop coping. unless you live in slums of jakarta.

• Hmm...
Just where Dr scholls lifts and then stack them with other .5 inch lifts. Pretty comfy and you can always take the other .5 innch out need be
How much do Dr scholls add? If it’s at least 1.5cm I think I’ll just stick with those. I compared my height (with shoes on tho) with a 1.8m bathroom stall and I was slightly taller. Guess the Glucosamine is working jfl. So if I don’t need 3cm.

Not only are you going to ruin your spine if you're wearing lift/elevator shoes for 10 hours a day, but you'll ruin your shoes aswell. Wear comfy sneakers whilst on the job and when you go out for events/dates/etc, you wear the lifts.
Yeah probably not smart for me to wear them at work since everyone knows how tall I actually am. I’m thinking of just going with some ortho 1.5cm lifts instead

I'm 1,88m (IF YOU SOMEHOW DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW) and I don't fraud a single centimeter just to confuse everyone XD
At 1.88 you don’t need to fruad at all. Unless you wanted to larp as 6’4 or something. Why aren’t you slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
At 1.88 you don’t need to fruad at all. Unless you wanted to larp as 6’4 or something. Why aren’t you slaying?
Everyone around me is also tall. I apparently live among giants as the average for my country is 1,78m for men.
And besides I'm not that attractive.

• +1
How much do Dr scholls add? If it’s at least 1.5cm I think I’ll just stick with those. I compared my height (with shoes on tho) with a 1.8m bathroom stall and I was slightly taller. Guess the Glucosamine is working jfl. So if I don’t need 3cm.
around .5 inch maybe slightly more maybe slightly less

yeah I just buy a couple pairs of cheap sandals from the dollar store and cut out my own then tape em together. much better than the crap you'll buy online

I know it’s over if I even have to ask this but what are the best most comfortable shoe lifts available? I work in retail sales and I do doordash on the side so I’m on my feet for a good 9-12+ hours a day. I want to fraud by ~3cm alongside my Airmaxes to get to a strong 5’11. The lifts I see on Amazon all look uncomfortable.
Elevator shoes are better imo
Tallmensshoes