Height halo explained (my experience)

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
I need to talk about this because the ratings i get on this site and irl don't add up. This is my face right
This is as average as a black face can get. What are my flaws? Okay a weird nose and a semi big forehead.There are not rly any big flaws, now i know you guys are about to say "The jaw, could be bigger, better eye support and cheekbones." but all that is a + its a chad chin for a reason its rare. You guys are either super bad at rating black faces or just delusional and racist

Okay now for the height thing, if i have an average black face, so like top 50% face, but top 1% height and top 10% body, if you average those out it puts me in top 20% of black males. Why is it the rating on this site vs what the women irl think so different? Today for example, i was at the gym with my friend, when my friends sister's friend came in, she saw us but didn't speak to us (we don't know her), later she texted my friends sister like "your brother and his friend are so handsome" i know this sounds so fake when i read it but on god if this is fake i'll die today bro. I have a ton of these kinds of experiences with women, so like it just baffles me how i get such a low rating here. I don't think you guys understand how important height rly is irl.

Oh yeah, especially by this nigga @Blackgymmax this nigga said i'm 0.5psl:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, thecel, adotsdot and 24 others
you are blackcel bro saved by height and decent body

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Your math doesnt add up

face is far more important than height and body

• +1
Reactions: speed700, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
Your math doesnt add up

Okay i'll give you that point, but regardless average face+ god height? i don't get what i'm missing here

You get low rating here because we focus mainly on the face.
Bt height + body halo irl are so powerful that having a great face isn't that important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BobbyJindalsTwin, MilfLover69 and 5 others
Your math doesnt add up

your jbw thread about that guy surviving cannibals because he had blue eyes facepilled me to the next dimension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, germanlooks, Alexanderr and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, speed700, Deleted member 15305 and 11 others
What rating did people gave you here?

I can see your point. All the black people I've met put a huge emphasis on height and think I'm a slayer when they talk to me (6'7" white guy). I think black girls are a lot more receptive to tall guys with ugly faces than white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chadison, adotsdot and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Alexanderr, Yerico7 and 9 others
you're ugly by black people standards, I say this as a nigga myself. However, obviously you've proven you can slay, so why let these ratings deter you from your purpose?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099, germanlooks and 17 others
You might also look better in motion

I can see your point. All the black people I've met put a huge emphasis on height and think I'm a slayer when they talk to me (6'7" white guy). I think black girls are a lot more receptive to tall guys with ugly faces than white girls.
The thing is i don't think i'm "ugly" maybe i'm not goodlooking i'll concede that point, but ugly means repulsive i don't think i'm repulsive.
This is repulsive or maybe this
would u call this dude repulsive?

you're ugly by black people standards, I say this as a nigga myself. However, obviously you've proven you can slay, so why let these ratings deter you from your purpose?
What rating would you give yourself?
I don't rly use the psl system just like 1-10 maybe like a 7, from my personal experiences with women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 10987, Lolcel and 2 others
if i had to choose a bull to cuck le wifey it'd be u <3 :feelsgood::feelsgood::soy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Emerson, Lolcel, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
My biggest flaw is my gonial and forehead, my strongest point is chin.
Irl people dont even notice my gonial they just notice my hairline, only psl autists and foids care abt my gonial.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, never_lucky, BobbyJindalsTwin and 5 others
o shit you're that guy jfl

sent this bitch my ballsack she said it look like her grandma yuh x4
sent this bitch my butthole she said it look like @Amnesia yuh x4

sent this bitch my ballsack she said it look like her grandma yuh x4
sent this bitch my butthole she said it look like @Amnesia yuh x4
Whats your age

The thing is i don't think i'm "ugly" maybe i'm not goodlooking i'll concede that point, but ugly means repulsive i don't think i'm repulsive. View attachment 1173720This is repulsive or maybe this View attachment 1173721 would u call this dude repulsive?View attachment 1173722

I don't rly use the psl system just like 1-10 maybe like a 7, from my personal experiences with women
Cope. Ugly is anything that isn't attractive to girls. There's a difference between being 1/10 and 4/10 obviously. But they're both still ugly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099, Yerico7 and 3 others
what kind of women do compliment you? black or white?

height is cope cuz many average tall guys here which women ignore:y'all:

I need to talk about this because the ratings i get on this site and irl don't add up. This is my face right View attachment 1173686View attachment 1173695This is as average as a black face can get. What are my flaws? Okay a weird nose and a semi big forehead.There are not rly any big flaws, now i know you guys are about to say "The jaw, could be bigger, better eye support and cheekbones." but all that is a + its a chad chin for a reason its rare. You guys are either super bad at rating black faces or just delusional and racist

Okay now for the height thing, if i have an average black face, so like top 50% face, but top 1% height and top 10% body, if you average those out it puts me in top 20% of black males. Why is it the rating on this site vs what the women irl think so different? Today for example, i was at the gym with my friend, when my friends sister's friend came in, she saw us but didn't speak to us (we don't know her), later she texted my friends sister like "your brother and his friend are so handsome" i know this sounds so fake when i read it but on god if this is fake i'll die today bro. I have a ton of these kinds of experiences with women, so like it just baffles me how i get such a low rating here. I don't think you guys understand how important height rly is irl.

Tbh in your other pics you looked like you had short face syndrome but here your face looks pretty average also having top 0.01 percentile height tends to make you more attractive you know...

Cope. Ugly is anything that isn't attractive to girls. There's a difference between being 1/10 and 4/10 obviously. But they're both still ugly.
looks arent that black and white, you can be average where you are not good looking enough for people to notice you but not ugly enough for people to notice you.
what kind of women do compliment you? black or white?

height is cope cuz many average tall guys here which women ignore:y'all:
Anything from blonde blue eyed to brunette

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
looks arent that black and white, you can be average where you are not good looking enough for people to notice you but not ugly enough for people to notice you.

Anything from blonde blue eyed to brunette
and where r u from? are there many tall guys or are you one one a kind there?

Jfl another groid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
I need to talk about this because the ratings i get on this site and irl don't add up. This is my face right View attachment 1173686View attachment 1173695This is as average as a black face can get. What are my flaws? Okay a weird nose and a semi big forehead.There are not rly any big flaws, now i know you guys are about to say "The jaw, could be bigger, better eye support and cheekbones." but all that is a + its a chad chin for a reason its rare. You guys are either super bad at rating black faces or just delusional and racist

face matters 68%
And body mtters 32%

5 (face) *68% + 10 (body) * 32% = 6.6 overall. but with body halo bonus points I think
I would say though your face is 6/10 among same pheno.

overall you probs like a 7.5 orso

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
Tbh in your other pics you looked like you had short face syndrome but here your face looks pretty average also having top 0.01 percentile height tends to make you more attractive you know...
Thats what i dont get though, isn't it obvious its a killer combo, why am i getting 1psl ratings
and where r u from? are there many tall guys or are you one one a kind there?
I'm american but in one of the nordic countries sweden, finland etc. cant be precise though.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel and .👽.
face matters 68%
And body mtters 32%

5 (face) *68% + 10 (body) * 32% = 6.6 overall. but with body halo bonus points I think
I would say though your face is 6/10 among same pheno.

overall you probs like a 7.5 orso
Thats what i was thinking, but i was thinking am i just delusional or whats going on. why these people sayin im 1 psl

Thats what i dont get though, isn't it obvious its a killer combo, why am i getting 1psl ratings

I'm american but in one of the nordic countries sweden, finland etc. cant be precise though.
ok many tall guys there. very interesting. cant explain

@mamacookoil your lower third doesnt even look mexican

Thats what i was thinking, but i was thinking am i just delusional or whats going on. why these people sayin im 1 psl
they only look at very good looking dudes and women all do long. Models, or on insta. Aka, top 1% people. And think that is kinda the nrom or something.
Thye never go outside, to observe irl how ugy normies look.

Insta and so on. Only push good looking people. So on these platforms, you don't eve get to see the nromie uggo's

good height btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 10987 and FilthyCasual
Your face is like 3/10. Your height and body add up, and you end up being a strong 5-6/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, GigaAscender, Yerico7 and 3 others
Your face is like 3/10. Your height and body add up, and you end up being a strong 5-6/10
Idk what rating ur using but my face is dead average. who the fuck are you comparing me to?
this is the average african phenotypes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
3-4/10 and you say you have no flaws? lol

if it's bait i fall into the trap

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Be_ConfidentBro and gamma
why do you bother what people online think of you? I would kill to have your height instead of being 5'8 :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Height is very important

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Be_ConfidentBro
how tall are you?