Height halo explained (my experience)

Idk what rating ur using but my face is dead average. who the fuck are you comparing me to? View attachment 1173765this is the average african phenotypes.
They all look better though
Would you be invisibile with average height? Then you don't have an average face

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Your philtrum is also long which gives you a chimp like appearance

Use this rating to rate yourself
3EB7EE5F AFCA 40AF 813A 9BB392CF2F35

@Blackgymmax thoughts Uncle Ruck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Edgar, .👽. and 4 others
They all look better though
Would you be invisibile with average height? Then you don't have an average face
Bruh the average person is invisible, you see them but you dont remember them. Like npcs or sumtin

View attachment 1174476

Def better looking than lil wayne i'm a 5 in my phenotype, i don't get it. Who the fuck are you guys comparing me to? If i was 5'10 and walking around and u saw me, i don't think girls be like "ewwwww, he is so ugly" they wouldn't notice me because i'm average facially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi and tyronelite
Bruh the average person is invisible, you see them but you dont remember them. Like npcs or sumtin
If you think the ratings here are autistic (and they are, don't get me wrong), have you tried reddit? they will definitely tell you're below average face wise, don't even mention your height and try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yerico7, hennypapi and 1 other person
Def better looking than lil wayne i'm a 5 in my phenotype, i don't get it. Who the fuck are you guys comparing me to? If i was 5'10 and walking around and u saw me, i don't think girls be like "ewwwww, he is so ugly" they wouldn't notice me because i'm average facially.
I'd say your slightly below average for a black guy. Your biggest flaws are your wide flat nose and long philtrum. I'd suggest growing out a beard & mustache to hide it. @MentalcelTyronelite thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
If you think the ratings here are autistic (and they are, don't get me wrong), have you tried reddit? they will definitely tell you're below average face wise, don't even mention your height and try
Idk i feel like its the internet, why the fuck do all the girls i meet and talk to then say "you're so handsome" or whatever. And btw the phenotypes are averages so ofc they won't have any 1 flaw, but individually some might have huge foreheads, huge noses, huge lips or whatever.
I'd say your slightly below average for a black guy. Your biggest flaws are your wide flat nose and long philtrum. I'd suggest growing out a beard & mustache to hide it. @MentalcelTyronelite thoughts?
I'm not delusional i know my nose is weird af, and my hairline isn't the best, and whatever u said about filtrum, but lil wayne is a 4 like u said right?
SO YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M THE SAME LOOKING AS THIS NIGGA? BRO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Idk i feel like its the internet, why the fuck do all the girls i meet and talk to then say "you're so handsome" or whatever. And btw the phenotypes are averages so ofc they won't have any 1 flaw, but individually some might have huge foreheads, huge noses, huge lips or whatever.

I'm not delusional i know my nose is weird af, and my hairline isn't the best, and whatever u said about filtrum, but lil wayne is a 4 like u said right? View attachment 1174487 SO YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M THE SAME LOOKING AS THIS NIGGA? BRO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE:lul::lul:
Why even bother asking for people's opinion on your looks when you try to clap back everytime someone says something you don't like? You've already acknowledged that you have some unconventional features, why is it so crazy to think that you're below average facially?

I also think that you are slightly below average facially, but it seems that you're halo'd by height and body enough to get girls, so why should it really bother you? Not worth ask for rates on an incel forum if you can't take the good with the bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, never_lucky, Deleted member 8856 and 4 others

I'm not delusional i know my nose is weird af, and my hairline isn't the best, and whatever u said about filtrum, but lil wayne is a 4 like u said right? View attachment 1174487 SO YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M THE SAME LOOKING AS THIS NIGGA? BRO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE:lul::lul:
Nah you’re definitely above lil Wayne. And if chicks are callin you handsome then who cares what autists here rate you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽. and Deleted member 1332
I need to talk about this because the ratings i get on this site and irl don't add up. This is my face right View attachment 1173686View attachment 1173695This is as average as a black face can get. What are my flaws? Okay a weird nose and a semi big forehead.There are not rly any big flaws, now i know you guys are about to say "The jaw, could be bigger, better eye support and cheekbones." but all that is a + its a chad chin for a reason its rare. You guys are either super bad at rating black faces or just delusional and racist

Okay now for the height thing, if i have an average black face, so like top 50% face, but top 1% height and top 10% body, if you average those out it puts me in top 20% of black males. Why is it the rating on this site vs what the women irl think so different? Today for example, i was at the gym with my friend, when my friends sister's friend came in, she saw us but didn't speak to us (we don't know her), later she texted my friends sister like "your brother and his friend are so handsome" i know this sounds so fake when i read it but on god if this is fake i'll die today bro. I have a ton of these kinds of experiences with women, so like it just baffles me how i get such a low rating here. I don't think you guys understand how important height rly is irl.

Oh yeah, especially by this nigga @Blackgymmax this nigga said i'm 0.5psl:lul:
you look like a monkey, post your frontal lobe XXX :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
you are objectively below average facially wise but you should have no problem slaying with your stats. your midface is what really fucks you very few black people have that bad of one

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
you are objectively below average facially wise but you should have no problem slaying with your stats. your midface is what really fucks you very few black people have that bad of one

Lil Wayne is a 0 facially, you are 4/10 facially. Sorry bro you might not like the rating but if most people on here tell you the same thing then maybe it's not us that are wrong but you have a skewed view of your own looks (most people think they are better looking than they are).
PSL rates FACE and FACE only, not body, not height, PSL is a rating of your face. You shouldn't get offended if someone rates you 3 PSL (4/10) and then be like "b-but I slay, girls compliment me, b-but muh height". We get it, you are tall and muscular and your face isn't deformed so you have appeal, water is wet.

Because of your body and height + more or less normie face you are an IRL 6-7/10 which is very good, puts you in the top 25-20% of guys and means you can slay. That doesn't change the fact the facially you are slightly below average.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 1332, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 756
are u rly better looking than lil wayne?

just get blue contacts theory

I feel as if one of your biggest problems is eyebrows. I made your eyebrows longer towards your nasion to fraud lower IPD.
(Edited)
(Original)

Getting a beard would also help with your philtrum, even just a moustache.

Just by getting a moustache and better eyebrows you've ascended by a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, germanlooks, never_lucky and 5 others
it looks like u dont have a nose bridge it think that's one of ur failos imo

the area under ur browridge connected to her nose is compleetyl flat , looks weird

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ohteb
Waynr
Snipph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, germanlooks, tyronelite and 3 others
Lil Wayne is a 0 facially, you are 4/10 facially. Sorry bro you might not like the rating but if most people on here tell you the same thing then maybe it's not us that are wrong but you have a skewed view of your own looks (most people think they are better looking than they are).
PSL rates FACE and FACE only, not body, not height, PSL is a rating of your face. You shouldn't get offended if someone rates you 3 PSL (4/10) and then be like "b-but I slay, girls compliment me, b-but muh height". We get it, you are tall and muscular and your face isn't deformed so you have appeal, water is wet.

Because of your body and height + more or less normie face you are an IRL 6-7/10 which is very good, puts you in the top 25-20% of guys and means you can slay. That doesn't change the fact the facially you are slightly below average.
Okay i concede the point, whatever, i guess i'm below average somehow.
Wait isnt lil wayne pic on the left? idk, and honestly at this point i don't care. Its not like you are the ones i'm fucking anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Be_ConfidentBro
I might chop my legs off and the bonus is it will help me lose more weight and makes your penis look bigger
Win :feelsgood:
:love::love::love: Mirin bro, considering the same thing ngl tbh imo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
And how t f can i make my eyebrows grow closer together

This thread should cover the most realistic ways including surgery. Good luck looksmaxxing. For moustache/beard you should just apply minoxidil. Your lips are already too big so lip lift is out of the question, and due to your shit nose bridge and long philtrum, your nose sticks out a lot for your face. Getting a moustache will help you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual

This thread should cover the most realistic ways including surgery. Good luck looksmaxxing. For moustache/beard you should just apply minoxidil. Your lips are already too big so lip lift is out of the question, and due to your shit nose bridge and long philtrum, your nose sticks out a lot for your face. Getting a moustache will help you a lot.
I'm getting a rhino. Been on minox for 8 days seeing some growth hopefully it works out. Regardless thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Danish_Retard
Okay i concede the point, whatever, i guess i'm below average somehow.

Wait isnt lil wayne pic on the left? idk, and honestly at this point i don't care. Its not like you are the ones i'm fucking anyways.
to them. he was on the right

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? And what's your family's background?

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? And what's your family's background?
Well as far as i know, my dad is nigerian and mom is like half egyptian or sum shit. 100% african though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
damn so many niggas on this site :Comfy: more power I guess :feelsokman: but stop coping please :forcedsmile: currently you are 3psl at best no hate

• JFL
btw I'll list your flaws:
hammerhead shark tier eye area. it's worse than lorde
eyebrows too narrow
magnus carlsen tier ogre browridge
indented top of nose, literally zero nose bridge (it's not too wide for an african tbh)
subhuman philtrum
long midface
no visible hair. at this point you could be bald. can't you grow it out or make it more dense/bigger/thicker somewhat? :feelswat:
flatxilla

• JFL

View attachment 1174476

bruh that rating guide fucking sucks, the best-looking people should be put at the higher ranks not one member of each ethnicity.

I feel as if one of your biggest problems is eyebrows. I made your eyebrows longer towards your nasion to fraud lower IPD.
View attachment 1174763(Edited) View attachment 1174765(Original)

Getting a beard would also help with your philtrum, even just a moustache.
View attachment 1174774
Just by getting a moustache and better eyebrows you've ascended by a lot.
morph looks trash bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. He actually descends ngl

you're the nigga killer 🥶

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tyronelite
bruh that rating guide fucking sucks, the best-looking people should be put at the higher ranks not one member of each ethnicity.

morph looks trash bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. He actually descends ngl

you're the nigga killer 🥶
Best guide I could find

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I need to talk about this because the ratings i get on this site and irl don't add up. This is my face right View attachment 1173686View attachment 1173695This is as average as a black face can get. What are my flaws? Okay a weird nose and a semi big forehead.There are not rly any big flaws, now i know you guys are about to say "The jaw, could be bigger, better eye support and cheekbones." but all that is a + its a chad chin for a reason its rare. You guys are either super bad at rating black faces or just delusional and racist

Okay now for the height thing, if i have an average black face, so like top 50% face, but top 1% height and top 10% body, if you average those out it puts me in top 20% of black males. Why is it the rating on this site vs what the women irl think so different? Today for example, i was at the gym with my friend, when my friends sister's friend came in, she saw us but didn't speak to us (we don't know her), later she texted my friends sister like "your brother and his friend are so handsome" i know this sounds so fake when i read it but on god if this is fake i'll die today bro. I have a ton of these kinds of experiences with women, so like it just baffles me how i get such a low rating here. I don't think you guys understand how important height rly is irl.

Oh yeah, especially by this nigga @Blackgymmax this nigga said i'm 0.5psl:lul:
Psl is face only
You’re looking for smv ratings

btw I'll list your flaws:
hammerhead shark tier eye area. it's worse than lorde
eyebrows too narrow
magnus carlsen tier ogre browridge
indented top of nose, literally zero nose bridge (it's not too wide for an african tbh)
subhuman philtrum
long midface
no visible hair. at this point you could be bald. can't you grow it out or make it more dense/bigger/thicker somewhat? :feelswat:
flatxilla
I never said i have no flaws, obviously everyone has flaws, my biggest failos are my nose and the lack of nose bridge. Once i get a rhino idgaf about some brow ridge or philtrum bs. The fact that i'm slaying right now, is enough proof that i'm not a "1psl" or whatever.

Psl is face only
You’re looking for smv ratings
Yeah that might be it.

Most black men I meet look either as good or better than you. I’d rate you below average, not by much but below average facially regardless. Your height and body saves you.

• +1
You are fairly unattractive but being 6’6 you will be fine. Just probably will do badly on dating sites because face matters most there. Meet girls at clubs and shit instead. IMO height matters even more than face or body at clubs, girls there want to find the tallest guy possible who doesn’t look like Napoleon dynamite, and with a good body and an extremely good height (like 99.95th percentile) you are golden

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and FilthyCasual
Most black men I meet look either as good or better than you. I’d rate you below average, not by much but below average facially regardless. Your height and body saves you.
Okay i'll accept that, i'm slightly below average facially, for the moment being. After my rhino i'll be average/slightly above average. Then i'll be an actual god. Above average face + god tier height + good body = Tyrone/Tyronelite minimum.
You are fairly unattractive but being 6’6 you will be fine. Just probably will do badly on dating sites because face matters most there. Meet girls at clubs and shit instead. IMO height matters even more than face or body at clubs, girls there want to find the tallest guy possible who doesn’t look like Napoleon dynamite, and with a good body and an extremely good height (like 99.95th percentile) you are golden
Yeah i've noticed that. Its a shame that covid closed all the bars and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
You are insanely tall with good frame and probably has exotic halo on nordic countries
I dont think your face is that bad but definitely not attractive tho(on the face)

Here in Brazil you'd have low SMV due to white worshipping and racism unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You are insanely tall with good frame and probably has exotic halo on nordic countries
I dont think your face is that bad but definitely not attractive tho(on the face)

Here in Brazil you'd have low SMV due to white worshipping and racism unfortunately
Hows brazil anyways? Is it as dangerous as the stats say or is it just in some parts?

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Hows brazil anyways? Is it as dangerous as the stats say or is it just in some parts?
Its dangerous but the only place in which is REALLY dangerous is Rio

In other places the most that may happen is someone stealing your cellphone

• +1
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

If you really have luck with women and feel good about yourself, then who cares about some psl autists say.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful