Height increase on the brink of adulthood?

arachnid

arachnid

Iron
I'm standing at 170 cm (5'7) in the morning, hit puberty when I was around 12-13. Do I still have time to gain a few cm? And if yes, how?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 18879
Ofc bro just believe in yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, OnlyHeightMatters, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
First, check if your growth plates are open

• +1
Reactions: arachnid and Deleted member 19453
I'm standing at 170 cm (5'7) in the morning, hit puberty when I was around 12-13. Do I still have time to gain a few cm? And if yes, how?
Breathing exercises.

• JFL
Reactions: arachnid and Deleted member 19453
Check if u have short torso . If yes then u can

• Hmm...
Reactions: arachnid and Jigen
How old are you and how tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: arachnid
I measured from my C7 vertebra to my waist, and it came out at around 45~ cm. No clue it that is considered a short torso or not.
I am gettjng 17 inches earlier it was 15.5. Got 1.5 inch in 5 months by jumping 200 times . Like dunking . 1.5 litre raw milk and mucuna pruriens which increases hgh . U can see a lot of studies suggesting small changes in hgh using small quantities . I used to blast in i huge amount. It lowers prolactin like hell . Refractory period goes down to 3 hours after ejacualation. But thats not what i use it for though

U can get a torso of nearly 20.5 to21 inch. Will make u average in height. Thats it . Also try hanging on bar it increases wingspan. A lot of people had an immense increase over a term of 5 -6 years. Body follows a ratio for heught growth u cannot be 3 or 4 inches taller than winspan at max 2 inches which also very very rare . Hence reach that ratio and ur height will increase.Am 18 i had a winfpan of 6'1 5 months back and now it is 6'2 . U cannot contribute it to posture correctness too.It was due bar hanging i know for sure

Yes bro listen to subliminals!

• JFL
I am gettjng 17 inches earlier it was 15.5. Got 1.5 inch in 5 months by jumping 200 times . Like dunking . 1.5 litre raw milk and mucuna pruriens which increases hgh . U can see a lot of studies suggesting small changes in hgh using small quantities . I used to blast in i huge amount. It lowers prolactin like hell . Refractory period goes down to 3 hours after ejacualation. But thats not what i use it for though
You sure that wasn't just from spinal decompression?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You sure that wasn't just from spinal decompression?
No i am sure . I mean honestly i have not even stated the actual increase. The proper measure height isncrease is 1.5 inches though i know that i have been jumping and taking all this shit since an year i have gained more . Cause people who used to be taller than me are shorter now. 1.5 inch will notmake me taller i think actual increase is 2.5 but since i must state proper measured differnce hence i have to state 1.5 . Anyways. See this pic here the identical twins have same leg lenght nearly but huge torso length disparity and wingpan and foot size disparity. Height definitely follows a ratio. And is very much dependent on wingpan and foot size both of which can be increase after 18 and then u torso will increase. Spine growth plates dont close till 25

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...