Height insoles

son of Aphrodite

son of Aphrodite

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Posts
317
Reputation
352
Guys any of you uses height insoles? Which ones are the best? Like u can use with normal shoes. Please Link serious this time. i will pay 5 bucks paypal for best ones JFL
 
I use these ones, they're comfy as hell unlike the bugman made ones
 
I use these ones, they're comfy as hell unlike the bugman made ones

i dont want them to look noticable, do they also work with all nike and jordan shoes? those the only shoes i use lol
 
i dont want them to look noticable, do they also work with all nike and jordan shoes? those the only shoes i use lol
I use them w a pair of white Nike AF 1s
 
Put an orthotic on top of your wedges to improve comfort and give plausible deniability.
 

Similar threads

HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
33
Views
208
uglyassnigga7
uglyassnigga7
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
16
Views
98
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp
16yearsmax
Replies
7
Views
27
16yearsmax
16yearsmax
Randomgrey/
Replies
0
Views
19
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
chexo0
Replies
4
Views
34
chexo0
chexo0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top