Height is a meme

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
No you won't start slaying when you are 6'3 if you have shit bones , recessed, jawless,chinless,bug eyes,boneless,shit everything
It's your face that only matters in dating considering you don't have a subhuman height
Always remember : your face dictates your life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, helpmegod, leveruis and 15 others

I wish I looked like salludon- Albert Einstein​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Mewton, rand anon and 5 others
height frame face everything is important

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 19469
Height is a problem when you are too short, but really an advantage, but "too short" is determined by each girl, one girl may consider 5'7 as tall, other girls will consider 5'10 as short.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 19469, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Height is a problem when you are too short, but really an advantage, but "too short" is determined by each girl, one girl may consider 5'7 as tall, other girls will consider 5'10 as short.
Most Girls can’t tell the difference between 5’10 barefoot and 6’0

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, MaxillaMaxing, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Yes below 5'8 is subhuman
Holliwod is paved with "sub-humans" so
tom cruise maverick GIF
Zac Efron Sport GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jigen
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
Nothing it's over sorry
nigga i just joined this site for self improvement and i get told that its over already... :confused:

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and 5.5psl
Most Girls can’t tell the difference between 5’10 barefoot and 6’0
height halo starts at 6'2, wear lifts to get there if ur above 6'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
2023 01 08 03 05 45

random girl confirms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, 5.5psl, edodalic29 and 1 other person
are u sure 4 inch isnt noticeable thats a lot
I wear this with 1.5 inch lifts which gives around 3-4 extra inches. Not a single troll and got a decent amount of compliments so don't be afraid of wearing big shoes
Images 6

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet, szolliontaraelis, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person
I wear this with 1.5 inch lifts which gives around 3-4 extra inches. Not a single troll and got a decent amount of compliments so don't be afraid of wearing big shoes
View attachment 2030641
Imagine walking down the street in this fucking shoe, I'd rather be a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Imagine walking down in 800$ designer shoes, you can also use triple s for it

Jfl if you arent wearing lifts. I wear them at 6'1, no one has an excuse unless ur 6'4 or above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
cope height is big halo
Giga cope I am 6'3 I am saying myself height is a meme yes I had foids telling me that I am tall and they like my height but they simply won't suck my dick just because I am tall

• +1
Giga cope I am 6'3 I am saying myself height is a meme yes I had foids telling me that I am tall and they like my height but they simply won't suck my dick just because I am tall

Nowadays everything matters. Face, height, body, money. Face is most important but you want to get as many halos as possible.

Jfl if you arent wearing lifts. I wear them at 6'1, no one has an excuse unless ur 6'4 or above
5'9 for me, I don't wear a lift, I don't need it to have sex and romance on a daily basis (my friend 6'1 is a virgin at 21)

Blast HGH at 10IU for about 3-4 months Max don't exceed it as it will then cause health compensations and also use glucosamine and do a fuckton of stretching and posture excercise you will for sure gain 2-3 inches with this and then once you reach 5'9 to 5'10 just wear lifts that take you to 6'0

i am 6'3 and girls give me way more attention as my 5'9 friends your face is probly subhuman

No height isnt a meme but the retards on this site make it a meme. People on this site take it too far. Face matters much more and 5'7 isnt a subhuman height it's like 2 inches below average lmfao or 3 inches below average for white zoomers

• Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
cope height is big halo
You have to be really tall for it to be halo. Like 6’5 or more. Even then face is still everything. It doesn’t hurt to fraud your height a little bit if you live in a taller area. But in general your face will be way more important. Just look at all the tallfags rotting here if you want proof jfl.

No height isnt a meme but the retards on this site make it a meme. People on this site take it too far. Face matters much more and 5'7 isnt a subhuman height it's like 2 inches below average lmfao or 3 inches below average for white zoomers
white zoomers are average 5'11 faggot

Screenshot 7

You are very contradictory JFL. While you are a neotonic cuckold boneless with 6'3, I mog you to oblivion with 5'5. Face > height. That's why I got so many IOIs in the last few days, how can you cope? It's over for you sadly.

i am 6'3 and girls give me way more attention as my 5'9 friends your face is probly subhuman
I am a MTN and read what I posted again no foid will suck my dick just because I am 6'3 meaning nobody gets attracted to your height no foid will masturbate seeing ur pics just because you are 6'3 it's your face and I am 6'3 MTN

• +1
white zoomers are average 5'11 faggot
Theres literally studies showing the average white american zoomer as of 2018 is exactly 5'10. But if you wanna argue about an inch then whatever

You have to be really tall for it to be halo. Like 6’5 or more. Even then face is still everything. It doesn’t hurt to fraud your height a little bit if you live in a taller area. But in general your face will be way more important. Just look at all the tallfags rotting here if you want proof jfl.
face is more important than height but height is also really important for girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24757
View attachment 2030645
You are very contradictory JFL. While you are a neotonic cuckold boneless with 6'3, I mog you to oblivion with 5'5. Face > height. That's why I got so many IOIs in the last few days, how can you cope? It's over for you sadly.
It's even further over for you I said face over height if not subhuman height jfl 5'5 is literally giga over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24757