HEIGHT IS LITERALLY E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

6.25 pussy, and that was measured MONTHS ago.View attachment 2380189
Mogs me to death my life utterly useless compared to urs I honestly don’t exist everyone in this forum is avg at 6’2-6’3 @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @looksmaxxer234 etc

I honestly don’t blame yall u guys are avg 6’2-6’3 and deny importance of height becuse
U never were like me always stuck at 5’7

Do u know how I feel daily cortisol cortisol cortisol have u seen my recessed chin jfl
IMG 0840

While u guys were lucky good healthy childhood and life I was fighting demons and being abused my whole life by covert narcissists

so I become drug addict I been planting weed in my home because drugs are my friends and that’s the only way I’m free
IMG 0824
IMG 0823

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gaygymmaxx, 5.5psl and 2 others
No I don’t feel suicidal at all. I’m sorry u feel the way u do. Not Muslim either sorry man. Try wearing lifts it helps lol
Kind dude wish u best in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and tombradylover
Mogs me to death my life utterly useless compared to urs I honestly don’t exist everyone in this forum is avg at 6’2-6’3 @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @looksmaxxer234 etc

I honestly don’t blame yall u guys are avg 6’2-6’3 and deny importance of height becuse
U never were like me always stuck at 5’7

Do u know how I feel daily cortisol cortisol cortisol have u seen my recessed chin jfl
View attachment 2380195

While u guys were lucky good healthy childhood and life I was fighting demons and being abused my whole life by covert narcissists so I become drug addict I been planting weed in my home because drugs are my friends and that’s the only way I’m free View attachment 2380198View attachment 2380199
that weed looks hardcore, with that amount you're gonna overdose, don't do it man.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Height is a meme in Italy.
Here manlets and chadlets slay.
Maybe it's different in your country

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and HarrierDuBois
Reminder that the mfs making these threads are always turbomanlets :lul:
Ofc who else would make post negating everything beside height only people who experienced it :feelsuhh: get ur brain fixed u think 6’3 @HarrierDuBois would make importance of height thread pls hang your self and tell ur parent to send it so I can jerk off to it u prick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Oh please chill you just been brainwashed
Typical gaslight by tall fags it’s like I’m reading “does height matter on Reddit” can’t believe this site has people like u making me wana delete my Fucking acc

ur disregarding all my pains and suffering my height has bringers me I hope Allah makes u giga turbo Manlet who gets abused and

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Ofc who else would make post negating everything beside height only people who experienced it :feelsuhh: get ur brain fixed u think 6’3 @HarrierDuBois would make importance of height thread pls hang your self and tell ur parent to send it so I can jerk off to it u prick
Man get off my dick face is king.

that weed looks hardcore, with that amount you're gonna overdose, don't do it man.
Bro who cares my narcissistic psychopath “dad” abused me in every way possible mentally and physically all I do is take drugs like 2 opiates every 2 hours and weed it’s my life my life is worthless nobody would care if I swallowed 15 blues meanwhile u die the whole town would come to ur funeral I’m virgin at 18 never kissed a girl can’t wait to die :feelscry:

Typical gaslight by tall fags it’s like I’m reading “does height matter on Reddit” can’t believe this site has people like u making me wana delete my Fucking acc

ur disregarding all my pains and suffering my height has bringers me I hope Allah makes u giga turbo Manlet who gets abused and
ngl you are far from the ideal 5'8-5'10 so your suffering is comprehensible

@HarrierDuBois is a 6'3 incel

Thread closed

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Man get off my dick face is king.
I don’t blame u really if I was white Nordic 6’3 having blonde jbs I would never believe height or looks matter count ur blessing there’s always someone beneath u

I am 6’3 btw

ngl you are far from the ideal
Thx for more ropefuel finna pop some more now who cares if I don’t wake up tomorrow I’m far from the ideal as u said

Height matters ngl, but I see so many manlets outside slaying and in LTRs that I'm convinced height is a bit of a cope.

Obviously you can't be Henry Cavil levels of Chad if you're 5'8 but you can still get something

All these fat manlet ethnics I see outside with women while I'm mostly alone :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Thx for more ropefuel finna pop some more now who cares if I don’t wake up tomorrow I’m far from the ideal as u said
6 cm leg lenghtening is all you need

Height matters ngl, but I see so many manlets outside slaying and in LTRs that I'm convinced height is a bit of a cope.

Obviously you can't be Henry Cavil levels of Chad if you're 5'8 but you can still get something

All these fat manlet ethnics I see outside with women while I'm mostly alone :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
and how many time youve seen +6' dudes with a gf? There you have your answer. 5'9pill strikes again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Height is a meme in Italy.
Here manlets and chadlets slay.
Maybe it's different in your country
Lol I wish uk u below 6’2 ur pushed to the edge

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Tap in Bois just got my pack from my dealer :):)

Just got my favs bois perc 30s this solves al my issue if u guys haven’t taken percs y’all should i took thomas Dom advise he’s right about it just read his threads https://looksmax.org/threads/oxycodone-percocet-is-the-best-drug-there-is.608642/

JFL if ur not doing opiates it LITERALLY takes away any issue u have

Proof of mine
IMG 0865
IMG 0860
IMG 0864
ima pop 7 and read the commments
Got lean too
IMG 0861
IMG 0863
IMG 0862

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1
I spent all my on opiates and weed like 45k in like 2 years me my uncle spent like 20k on benzodiazepines khat and weed lol he was taking 2 benzo every 2 hrs like he would get 50pack from the pharmacy and just swallow it

lol he’s crazy he’s 47 had Swedish jb gf for like 6 years meanwhile Allah hates me

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
IMG 0866
IMG 0867
IMG 0869

IMG 0868

Ima dope fiend don’t let anyone know about me If anyone wants my plug’s telegram’s dm me he sells pure pharmaceutical grade OxyContin

Life changing surgery indeed
IMG 3126

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
and m30s all u need I’m soo fucking happy I don’t know why I made this thread

anything is better than 170 even no legs cuz woman would have sympathy
I'm around this height. Did you say you was dutch? Over.

I don't feel THAT short in UK tbh.

10 minutes ago I was suicidal now I swallowed a perky now I’m happy

Benefits of Percocet: everything really
Cons of Percocet: nothing really

I'm around this height. Did you say you was dutch? Over.

I don't feel THAT short in UK tbh.
My cousin is 6’4 meanwhile I’m 5’7 I was destined to be on opiates I’m blessed l I can say heroine is best really I rather stay incel forever and be heroine addict life is beautiful I love my perky and heroine

i know a guy whos 164cm

i know a guy whos 164cm
Tell him to be on opiates he’ll really be free weed and Percocet all u need honestly way better than women the happiness u feel is immeasurable

Tell him to be on opiates he’ll really be free weed and Percocet all u need honestly way better than women the happiness u feel is immeasurable
hes happy tho he does shit

Music weed opiates apple tree all a man need
IMG 0814
IMG 0829
IMG 0814
IMG 0835
IMG 0834
IMG 0833
IMG 0836

Honestly jbl is fucking best speaker bros y’all should get it 30s on jbl is heaven for me
IMG 0816

Last edited:
I just measured myself at 2am 2 nights ago I’m exactly 170cm at 18 do u know how it feels no it’s pain my soul is dear I’m a walking corpse im a dope fiend

I already saved up 45k for 13 inch LL to 5’7 to 6’8 I gave up my life no point living all that I love is either in jail or dead
45k is barely enough for 1 surgery and 13 inches is impossible. the most anyones cosmetically lengthened was 8 inches in 2 surgeries

opiates are a really good cope, enjoy

• +1
Reactions: falcon1

Face is king, even a 6’2 normie will be an oofy doofy and possibly cucked by a Chadlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
45k is barely enough for 1 surgery and 13 inches is impossible. the most anyones cosmetically lengthened was 8 inches in 2 surgeries
No I make 45k a month with business