HEIGHT IS LITERALLY E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

Count ur blessing I would rather be recessed than Manlet u don’t understand bro how it feels to be 18 and 5’7 in uk not a single minute in my day without seeing my inferiority shoved down everywhere I look and go :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Thankfully I’m doing LL. to 6’8 13 inch ascension I don’t care if I die
get growth plate x-rays

Cage at this drug addicted subhuman, complains about being short but says he uses heroin wtf, if u r 5'7" u can't get to 6'8", the most extreme ll gives u 8", also cage at the I make 600k / y at 18 and want to rope (99.99% chance of it being a lie)

I’m
Cage at this drug addicted subhuman, complains about being short but says he uses heroin wtf, if u r 5'7" u can't get to 6'8", the most extreme ll gives u 8", also cage at the I make 600k / y at 18 and want to rope (99.99% chance of it being a lie)
IMG 0703
Proof

i', 5'7 with a gf explain this liberals

My whole life all I ever heard from woman about a man is his height
and all i have heard is if he is either hot or not. never really about a height lmao. height is cope.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Nah dude
They often say "that cute guy" "that creepy guy" which obviously is refering to the face

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
My whole life all I ever heard from woman about a man is his height, oh u mean that “Tall guy” or “short guy” never the “handsome” guy all that matters to both men and woman is height

keep coping and deluding yourself Manlet jfl comparing height to face :feelskek::feelshaha:

Infinite studies prove height is all that matters to any girls keep doing cosmetic surgery instead of getting life changing surgery’s like LL pussies

Only way that I have to cope height doesn’t matter is if I delude myself jfl
I feel like if ur 5’8-6’2 you won’t get referred to as tall or short, and if ur in this range face and frame always reign supreme. If ur like 5’7 or below as a male it’s pretty over and yah people will just remember you as short (usually). This is all water tho.

Mogs me to death my life utterly useless compared to urs I honestly don’t exist everyone in this forum is avg at 6’2-6’3 @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @looksmaxxer234 etc

I honestly don’t blame yall u guys are avg 6’2-6’3 and deny importance of height becuse
U never were like me always stuck at 5’7

Do u know how I feel daily cortisol cortisol cortisol have u seen my recessed chin jfl
View attachment 2380195

While u guys were lucky good healthy childhood and life I was fighting demons and being abused my whole life by covert narcissists

so I become drug addict I been planting weed in my home because drugs are my friends and that’s the only way I’m free

This has to be the funniest shit I have read on .org in all these years, right next to that post about some kid who bonesmashed the top of his skull with a hammer to get taller :feelshaha:

Last edited:
This has to be the funniest shit I have read on .org in all these years, right next to that post about some kid who bonesmashed the top of his skull with a hammer to get taller :feelshaha:
What’s funny dude it’s the truth I’m not ashamed

I feel like if ur 5’8-6’2 you won’t get referred to as tall or short, and if ur in this range face and frame always reign supreme. If ur like 5’7 or below as a male it’s pretty over and yah people will just remember you as short (usually). This is all water tho.
Naw 5’8 people will get called short, if you’re 6’1+ people will call you tall

5’8 HTN is enough to get pussy and slay but it probably won’t be anything higher than Beckies

5’8 HTN is enough to get pussy and slay but it probably won’t be anything higher than Beckies
LL is mandatory below 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901

6’1 is not that tall for new gen especially white/west African kids (in my experience at least). On the other hand I’ve never seen somebody 5’8+ be referred to as short, usually 5’6 and under is called short and 5’7 sometimes depending on proportions and frame. I’ve also never heard somebody 6’1 or under be known firstly for height, just my experience tho.

Pretty true for the most part, but I’ve seen many 5’10-5’11 mid HTN slay Stacies

LL is mandatory below 6’5

U r clearly a troll, I'm a legit 6'3.75" barefoot and haven't seen anyone taller than me since the year started

U r clearly a troll, I'm a legit 6'3.75" barefoot and haven't seen anyone taller than me since the year started
I’m 5’7 getting LL to 6’8 soon