Height is not important as you think.

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
If you have atractive face then having average height is sufficient.

Jared Celma is 5'10 and famous male model. He is considered by girls as one of the hottest male nowadays. Accordding to what people here say he should be incel because he is not 6'0 and above or even 5'11.

Jordan Barrett is 5'11 or 6'0 but he managed to be a well paid male model.

O'Pry is also 5'11 or 6'0 but he is well recognized and well paid male model.

FACE>>>>height

Attachments

• 7 PSL.jpg
    7 PSL.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 21620, Deprived and 6 others
dude shut up. if a 6'10 vinnie hacker walked into a room youd be invisible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Darwined, Deleted member 21620 and 15 others
Just be in the top 0.00001 percent psl theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Broski, Blkpill Godfather and 10 others
and male models have nothing to do with a guys smv nowadays. they dont even choose the actual highest smv guys on the planet anymore if you havent noticed. this guy looks good but a tyler maher or hexum would obliterate him 500x

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, alriodai, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
It doesn't matter as much IRL but dating apps hell yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member, Growth Plate and 1 other person
and male models have nothing to do with a guys smv nowadays. they dont even choose the actual highest smv guys on the planet anymore if you havent noticed. this guy looks good but a tyler maher or hexum would obliterate him 500x
Tyler Maher is overrated here. Look at his instagram. He does not appeal much to women as other do.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Tyler Maher is overrated here. Look at his instagram. He does not appeal much to women as other do.
except when you put him on tinder he obliterates the competition you retard. he just doesnt market himself. he even got with some ugly botched roastie when we know if we set him on tinder he can land a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
All that matters is that ur at least the same height as the girl. That's the truth. Its is preferable to be taller then her of course.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Ethniframementalcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and the BULL
cope I would be a chad if I was 6ft4, but I am not because I am 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Everyone blackpilled know that. Only gave matters if you're not a midget.

instagram
Maher is a 90 iq orc who doesn't know how to promote his Instagram or care about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
All that matters is that ur at least the same height as the girl. That's the truth. Its is preferable to be taller then her of course.
cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if you have noticed the pic is edited to mumbai and back. and so are 99,9999999999/100 of "famous" good looking people, and in general "gl" people.
i don't even believe genuine chads exist IRL anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
Reactions: OneTwoThree and Deleted member
if you have noticed the pic is edited to mumbai and back. and so are 99,9999999999/100 of "famous" good looking people, and in general "gl" people.
yeh but they still look good. a chad will still do good with an aspie selfie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18840
yeh but they still look good. a chad will still do good with an aspie selfie.
To women yes. But if we rate them objectively per psl, i beg you to find IRL when you walk 1 chad unfrauded. flawless guy.
Good luck. I haven't yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
This is total fucking cope because I know one fat ugly brown guy who's a strong 6'3 and has a pretty good gf, I also knew literally the most average looking asian guy ever but he was very tall (I don't know how tall exactly but he was 6'4 in middle school JFL) and had a breathtakingly stacy white gf

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
To women yes. But if we rate them objectively per psl, i beg you to find IRL when you walk 1 chad unfrauded. flawless guy.
Good luck. I haven't yet
with like perfect skin zygos bone projection etc? well no but photoshopped pics arent even real nigga. thats just bdd at this point if youre comparing dudes irl to standards that actual male models cant live up to lmfao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
with like perfect skin zygos bone projection etc? well no but photoshopped pics arent even real nigga. thats just bdd at this point if youre comparing dudes irl to standards that actual male models cant live up to lmfao
Yes. A guy that is like flawless, very good soft features i don't ask for hunter eyes but good almond eyes and very good nose lips, and very popping BONES in 3D.

Yes. A guy that is like flawless, very good soft features i don't ask for hunter eyes but good almond eyes and very good nose lips, and very popping BONES in 3D.
No, dont think ive ever seen it in a video except for this one guy but he looks worse in pictures. forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This is total fucking cope because I know one fat ugly brown guy who's a strong 6'3 and has a pretty good gf, I also knew literally the most average looking asian guy ever but he was very tall (I don't know how tall exactly but he was 6'4 in middle school JFL) and had a breathtakingly stacy white gf
Height matters. But face matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

he has extreme appeal but he doesnt have that striking amazing look irl at all. you wouldnt look at him and think "is that guy even human theres no way someone is that flawless"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
If you have atractive face then having average height is sufficient.
I agree, but it isn't the same average height in Colombia than in Bosnia. You have to be at least 178 cm everywhere.

“height is not as important IF …”

yeah, no shit.

it’s always if this if that

if you have a terrible face AND you are short?

over

if you have a terrible face but you are tall?

not necessarily over

going in circles jfl

“height is not as important IF …”

yeah, no shit.

it’s always if this if that

if you have a terrible face AND you are short?

over

if you have a terrible face but you are tall?

not necessarily over

going in circles jfl
If you have terrible face then this is over.

Why do users always have to bend reality to fit their shortcomings

“Being tall is a deformity”
:feelsuhh:

Why do users always have to bend reality to fit their shortcomings

“Being tall is a deformity”
:feelsuhh:
Being tall (6'0-6'5) is fantastic, but being 6'10 is a disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631