Height is now official law

This greycells are all autistic as fuck height helps but you cant compare it with face this site is full with 6’2+ incels
I forget these kids are like 14 year old I need to stop chimping out and let it be tbh. Theres nothing I can do tbh ill let these retards think whatever they wanna think FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Kamui
Nigger your brain doesn’t even work. Face is nothing. Height creates a huge halo nigga use your reptilian brain

you are too bluepilled. Go to an concentration camp and die please normie
You are an idiot if you think being a 6’0 normie will instantly make you a slayer compared to a nigga who is 5’9 with a Chad face, show me 1 example of foids simping over a tall truecel whilst I can show you tons of them simping over manlets with Chad faces

Then again you are probably 5’3 which is why you are seething about Heightpill so much

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and tombradylover
I forget these kids are like 14 year old I need to stop chimping out and let it be tbh. Theres nothing I can do tbh ill let these retards think whatever they wanna think FUCK
These niggas just discovered Wheat Waffles yesterday and think they are omniscient jfl 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
They are even younger i think is if you look at Dillon his comments it are all 11-14 year olds

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@EasyMan875 This nigga is 5'3 telling a chadlite face doesnt matter nigga I cant with these retarded greycells this is why we need to private to forum i cant with these retards anymore holy FUCK
This greycells are all autistic as fuck height helps but you cant compare it with face this site is full with 6’2+ incels
holy fuck you retards are beyond saving. Ofc i’m not a greycel nigga i’m an 5’3, currycel living in the west where 12 yr old foids me to oblivion. Use your brain you looksmaxxer faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and tombradylover
I’m almost 2x older than 14. Confirms that org has the most braindead members

They are even younger i think is if you look at Dillon his comments it are all 11-14 year olds
It is truly over then. The days of actual proper looksmaxx debates are long gone. so sad I'm on a website with 11 year olds now. Jesus fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You are an idiot if you think being a 6’0 normie will instantly make you a slayer compared to a nigga who is 5’9 with a Chad face, show me 1 example of foids simping over a tall truecel whilst I can show you tons of them simping over manlets with Chad faces

Then again you are probably 5’3 which is why you are seething about Heightpill so much
if that 6' guy wears a three inches insole he will just massacre that 5'9'' nigger in term of getting bitches. what you say was absolutely true back in the before 2015 period .

even i have seen a bit shorter guys with good face drown in pussy compared to their ogre tall counterparts.

but something changed after 2015. now i see ogre guys do relatively well compared to their good looking shorter counterparts.

many social interactions made me to think that something has changed. even in curryland height is now the norm for selecting mates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I’m almost 2x older than 14. Confirms that org has the most braindead members
Im so sorry u are 5'3 man. LL and lifts to ascend for u. I understand ur entire worldview now. My bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
It is truly over then. The days of actual proper looksmaxx debates are long gone. so sad I'm on a website with 11 year olds now. Jesus fucking christ
OP is 5’3 confirmed as the reply above also he forgot to actually format it properly

Curry + turbo manlet = death, but don’t start saying retarded asinine shit like being tall will automatically make you slay

Tons of tall niggas Ik get no pussy and get outslayed by niggas shorter than them who facially mog them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 24789, tombradylover and 1 other person
Im so sorry u are 5'3 man. LL and lifts to ascend for u. I understand ur entire worldview now. My bad
5’3 is brutal as fuck and curry he should buy a wife only option

• JFL
if that 6' guy wears a three inches insole he will just massacre that 5'9'' nigger in term of getting bitches. what you say was absolutely true back in the before 2015 period .

even i have seen a bit shorter guys with good face drown in pussy compared to their ogre tall counterparts.

but something changed after 2015. now i see ogre guys do relatively well compared to their good looking shorter counterparts.

many social interactions made me to think that something has changed. even in curryland height is now the norm for selecting mates.
Just compare 2 extremes bro, Ofc 6’3 >>> 5’9

The difference is that 5’9 guy would slay on his own and probably pull hot bitches still whilst the 6’0 nigga even with lifts would still only pull LTBs and below due to him being facially average

• Ugh..

Nothing changed after 2015 u stupid fuck. 5'9 chadlite outslays higher quality foids then normie faced 6'4. If the 6'4 guy was good looking hed outslay for sure but normal faced tall niggas have minimal value compared to CHADLITES/CHAD normal height niggas. Studies back this. Tinder backs this and so does real life. JFL at saying things changed after 2015 what the fuck

• Ugh..
The difference is that 5’9 guy would slay on his own and probably pull hot bitches still whilst the 6’0 nigga even with lifts would still only pull LTBs and below due to him being facially average
i said that in my previous comment.

what you are saying is absolutely true. but it was true in earlier times.

if you look at the behaviors of new gen dating group 15+ , you will see that height is now the number one priority.

i can give you tons of real life example of this happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Kamui
Nothing changed after 2015 u stupid fuck.

. online dating apps that comodified the mating process
. a worldwide pandemic that made humans rely more on online dating apps

• +1
. online dating apps that comodified the mating process
. a worldwide pandemic that made humans rely more on online dating apps
Idk what else u need. I wonder what ur stats are? Are u 5'3? Are u chadlite facially? Dont speak on things u don't know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 4.53.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 4.53.30 PM.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 4.53.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 4.53.35 PM.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Every foid wants a tall guy in 2023. Height goes above everything now. No personality, confidence, or charisma is gonna save you from your short height. Women wish that you we’re never even alive. They don’t want to see you peacefully walking down the street. They will instantly fantasize about a tall guy beating your ass. Sad part is, there is nothing you can do about it other than spending 100k+ for LL surgery

It’s truly over for manlets
Even when you’re tall, you are not safe from rejection and spite. You have to be tall and gl

View attachment 2369820 Idk what else u need. I wonder what ur stats are? Are u 5'3? Are u chadlite facially? Dont speak on things u don't know.
Face is and will always be law unless you’re on the extreme ends of each spectrum

A 5’3 Chad face guy wouldn’t be able to slay and a 6’6 deformed subhuman wouldn’t be able to slay either

If you are average height and a Chad you can slay HTB+ pussy because of how gl you are

If you are giga tall and a normie you’d be able to slay but probably nothing past MTB since those foids past that still want a good face in return

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 24789 and tombradylover
  • So Sad
Face is and will always be law unless you’re on the extreme ends of each spectrum

A 5’3 Chad face guy wouldn’t be able to slay and a 6’6 deformed subhuman wouldn’t be able to slay either

If you are average height and a Chad you can slay HTB+ pussy because of how gl you are

If you are giga tall and a normie you’d be able to slay but probably nothing past MTB since those foids past that still want a good face in return
Yes face is also law but heighy matter more than face. Your halo can carry you but being gl doesnt create a halo

• +1
give the link to the complete article , all i see is two graphs.
It is a literal direct comparison between different tiers of face and different tiers of height on female attraction and how much women are effected directly by the faces and the heights. I don't know whats so hard to understand. If u want to be considered a blackpiller u need to accept stats and evidence when it is directly presented to u. Jesus CHRSIT.

That is exactly what the graph shows. I don't know what else these retards need to comprehend exactly what u just said.

ever heard of the NBA halo. 6'6'' guy will drown in pussy.

Yes face is also law but heighy matter more than face. Your halo can carry you but being gl doesnt create a halo
"BEING GOOD LOOKING DOES NOT CREATE A HALO"

IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THESE TIK TOKKERS MAN HOLY FUCK

• Ugh..
EVER HEARD OF NBA HALO

EVER HEARD OF STATUS AND BEING ON TV 24/7 RETARD AN UGLY 6'6 GUY IS NOT GONNA SLAY SHIT OTHER THEN LTB NOT EVERY NBA PLAYER IS KELLY OUBRE WHAT THE FUCK

• Ugh..
It is a literal direct comparison between different tiers of face and different tiers of height on female attraction and how much women are effected directly by the faces and the heights. I don't know whats so hard to understand. If u want to be considered a blackpiller u need to accept stats and evidence when it is directly presented to u. Jesus CHRSIT.
i can make these same two graphs on word+excel.

show me the link or article where you took those graphs from. i want to read the whole study.

• JFL

Nah for that i don't agree at all

A tall normie has very often very gl gfs tbh, yeah im 6'3 but I'm really objective in everything I say and see. Being Tall is a giga halo, that's for sure

Being ltn and tall is shit shit shit, but even a gymmaxxed ltn tall can get something like htbs I see him outside all the time. You wonder how the guy did, well he's tall beardmaxxed and tattooed . Height increases a man's smv , its like gymmax and muscles and dick

"BEING GOOD LOOKING DOES NOT CREATE A HALO"

IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THESE TIK TOKKERS MAN HOLY FUCK
I was never a tiktoker you dumbass kid with a brain of an dead baby gorilla

• +1
I’m done with these niggas bro 💀 these TikTok niggas are slow @tombradylover
That’s a status halo, any manlet rich famous guy would drown in pussy too

• +1
Screenshot 20230808 171634

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 30293
EVER HEARD OF NBA HALO

EVER HEARD OF STATUS AND BEING ON TV 24/7 RETARD AN UGLY 6'6 GUY IS NOT GONNA SLAY SHIT OTHER THEN LTB NOT EVERY NBA PLAYER IS KELLY OUBRE WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 30293
I’m done with these niggas bro 💀 these TikTok niggas are slow @tombradylover

NIGGA I was this currypilled on tiktok. I was actively promoting the blackpill. I’m no greycel

@Rasmalai bro ure 5'3 do you live in india? men are not very tall in your country right?

If you feel that guys heightmog you all do LL, you talked about face mogs earlier so you have enough respect for your face so that it's not subhuman tier

U guys are the vocal minority.

ok let me ask you this question ,

two guys of the same race, same education , same job, same family background ,

one is 5'3'' with a chad face and good hair ,

one is 6'6'' with a low tier face and bald.

who do you think will get more pussy and quality pussy ?

@Rasmalai ure 28 yo?

Well try SEAmax, in Europe with your height you are a legit Hobbit
No way you’re telling to a 5’3, ugly autistic currycel to SEAmaxx. It’s just over dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, human304 and Deleted member 24789
No way you’re telling to a 5’3, ugly autistic currycel to SEAmaxx. It’s just over dude
It was you who said to @tombradylover "i mog u" earlier
If ure ugly too well bro u know , I hope you are rich

• JFL
U can increase ur smv in time but it will take investment, you must be strong bro

give link to the study. i want to learn.
@Reckless Turtle found the study originally.
Perhaps he can give u the link later.
At least u are willing to learn.

• Ugh..
REMINDER GREYCELS
ITS 2023 NOW.
IF YOU AREN'T AT LEAST 6'5 YOU AREN'T CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING
I AM 6'1. I HAVEN'T LEFT MOTHERS BASEMENT IN 6 MONTHS.
WHEN I SAVE ENOUGH FOR LIMB LENGTHENING SURGERY IM GOING TO GET A SURGEON TO NAIL IN ELECTRONICALLY EXTENDING METALS NAILS INTO MY FEMURS AND THEN SPLIT MY FEMUR SO THAT I CAN EXTEND MY LEGS TO 6'5.
THEN I WILL BE FINALLY CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING.
HOPEFULLY I DON'T DIE OF FAT OR PULMONARY EMBOLISM IN THE PROCESS. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30293 and Kamui