Height is now official law

ok let me ask you this question ,

two guys of the same race, same education , same job, same family background ,

one is 5'3'' with a chad face and good hair ,

one is 6'6'' with a low tier face and bald.

who do you think will get more pussy and quality pussy ?
The 6’6 guy would get more and more quality but as I said more it’s only if you compare in extremes

That 6’6 low tier bald nigga would get out slayed by a 5’9 Chad easily

• +1
Reactions: human304
@Reckless Turtle found the study originally.
Perhaps he can give u the link later.
At least u are willing to learn.

this study was published in 2006 and the study is based on data set collected in 2004. it was based on how online dating behavior was like in year 2004.

Kamui i am tagging you cause he was arguing with me showing 2004 online dating stats.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293 and tombradylover
They’re both white and she’s ugly asf tho
He looks asian and shes low tier MTB whose taller then him and he got a makeout on the spot. My point was if he was ugly hed never even get looked at. Im sure other women find him attractive too even tho to me he's barely HTN. Im tryna tell these incels its not over if ur decent looking and not a midget.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
He looks asian and shes low tier MTB whose taller then him and he got a makeout on the spot. My point was if he was ugly hed never even get looked at. Im sure other women find him attractive too even tho to me he's barely HTN. Im tryna tell these incels its not over if ur decent looking and not a midget.
You’re acting like some tall normie also couldn’t make out with her ugly ass.

And they’re not saying it’s over, they’re just trying to boost their smv

View attachment 2369894

this study was published in 2006 and the study is based on data set collected in 2004. it was based on how online dating behavior was like in year 2004.
Fair point but ive yet to see an updated study that shows height>face. Other then anecdotal experience this is the best we will get. Please show me anything u have I'm open minded

You’re acting like some tall normie also couldn’t make out with her ugly ass.

And they’re not saying it’s over, they’re just trying to boost their smv
Nah a tall normie would if he was MTN. OP is saying height>face cuz he is 5'3. If he was a 5'9 chadlite (me). He would understand that face gets u the highest quality women if ur not short.

Nah a tall normie would if he was MTN. OP is saying height>face cuz he is 5'3. If he was a 5'9 chadlite (me). He would understand that face gets u the highest quality women if ur not short.
Yes at 5’3. It’s quite literally height>face. You’re gaslighting him.

Nope face and height get you the highest quality women. Stacies have plenty of good looking guys thirsting over them, you need to stand out

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Yes at 5’3. It’s quite literally height>face. You’re gaslighting him.

Nope face and height get you the highest quality women. Stacies have plenty of good looking guys thirsting over them, you need to stand out
How am i gaslighting him im telling him its fucking over at that height lmaooo wtf. And i agree u need both to get stacies but idgaf about stacies ik its outta my range I'm chillin' with slaying wtv stacylites I can get and plenty of htbs, which i have and its more than attainable for average height chadlites. Especially when wearing lifts. Being chad-tier faced is way more rare and genetically valuable then being tall IMO. Obviously u need both great height and great face to be the best smv wise ill never deny that. If these guys were at least close to average height and chadlite they would realize its easy

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Looks234
How am i gaslighting him im telling him it’s fucking over at that height lmaooo wtf. And i agree u need both to get stacies but idgaf about stacies ik its outta my range I'm chillin' with slaying wtv stacylites I can get and plenty of htbs, which i have and its more than attainable for average height chadlites. Especially when wearing lifts. Being chad-tier faced is way more rare and genetically valuable then being tall IMO. Obviously u need both great height and great face to be the best smv wise I’ll never deny that. If these guys were at least close to average height and chadlite they would realize its easy
People take these face>height height>face threads too serious tbh

Just focus on yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 24789, Kamui and 1 other person
How am i gaslighting him im telling him its fucking over at that height lmaooo wtf. And i agree u need both to get stacies but idgaf about stacies ik its outta my range I'm chillin' with slaying wtv stacylites I can get and plenty of htbs, which i have and its more than attainable for average height chadlites. Especially when wearing lifts. Being chad-tier faced is way more rare and genetically valuable then being tall IMO. Obviously u need both great height and great face to be the best smv wise ill never deny that. If these guys were at least close to average height and chadlite they would realize its easy
Word I’d be fine just slaying MTBs with body haloes I ain’t no picky mf

Also word, minimum to “slay” is just being gl and average height, shit like physique status NT comes later

Just focus on yourself
This shit is like asking who would win between Batman and Superman

Both sides have good points but the debate will legitimately never end

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, tombradylover and Looks234
6'4 here, sorry to mog yall

• So Sad

Just focus on yourself
And during this time this avg height normie gymmaxxed :

264631 1576110951

i slayed more than 200 girls

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Looks234

Just focus on yourself
True. Im extremely heightpilled even tho im on team face. At the end of the day I slap on a pair of lifts with airmaxx and i go to the gym and call it a day. Ur right its rlly not this serious.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Looks234 and ConfusedBolivian
Word I’d be fine just slaying MTBs with body haloes I ain’t no picky mf

Also word, minimum to “slay” is just being gl and average height, shit like physique status NT comes later

This shit is like asking who would win between Batman and Superman

Both sides have good points but the debate will legitimately never end
Yea u can slay with both its kinda retarded to argue tbh i see that now its fun tho ngl. Face vs height is truly like batman vs superman lmfao

You're telling me if Aziz Ansari was 6'4 he could routinely land Stacey Lites/Stacy's?

The forum overly values height while disregarding other important factors.

He slayed more than 200 girls btw, and he's not the kind of guy to lie

Gymmax is (the true) law
Gymmax is the 1st rule in the sex appeal bible, gymmax specially if you are on the taller side (6'1 barefoot + is the start of tall in my opinion)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You're telling me if Aziz Ansari was 6'4 he could routinely land Stacey Lites/Stacy's?

Face>Height >Shoulder to waist radio
in that order

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and stevielake
Claims natural goes by the name shizzy 64 v0 02pdfbidfe7b1 1

Imagine being so autistic to say that this dude has no appeal for females jfl, 6'4 giga dark triad mogger chad, women would love to get pounded by him this is peak sex appeal maxxed

Face>Height >Shoulder to waist radio
in that order
The argument about height is nonsensical.

There are 5'10" men who believe it's over because some dumbass on YouTube claims only guys who are 6'2" and talle get women.

Height only becomes a significant factor if you are giga-short (like 5'3) to the point where face and frame won't have a significant impact, however, the majority of men on this platform and in western countries are not that short so it's pretty irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
View attachment 2369956
Imagine being so autistic to say that this dude has no appeal for females jfl, 6'4 giga dark triad mogger chad, women would love to get pounded by him this is peak sex appeal maxxed
David Laid is peak sex appeal maxxed he has better face similar body and height to this nigga that's who stacies want to get pounded by.

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

There are 5'10" men who believe it's over because some dumbass on YouTube claims only guys who are 6'2" and talle get women.

Height only becomes a significant factor if you are giga-short (like 5'3) to the point where face and frame won't have a significant impact, however, the majority of men on this platform and in western countries are not that short so it's pretty irrelevant.
I am 6'4 and all women i was with always liked my height, they said i looked strong even when i was a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and stevielake

Those are the guys that piss me off the most. Like nigga just slap on a pair of lifts and fix ur face stop bitching not everyone can be 6'4 in fact its giga rare to be taller then 6'2. Guys like that need to fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and stevielake
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui, ConfusedBolivian and Looks234
women may soon start trying to fight short men

David Laid is peak sex appeal maxxed he has better face similar body and height to this nigga that's who stacies want to get pounded by.
David laid is chad facewise

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Niggas here are lizard brains who think foids are only thinking about height when they take so much shit into account that autists wouldn’t think about

Foot in the door theory is real, obviously your looks will get you in but shit like your personality, NT, physique, smell, style, and status all help with how she perceives you

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Every foid wants a tall guy in 2023. Height goes above everything now. No personality, confidence, or charisma is gonna save you from your short height. Women wish that you we’re never even alive. They don’t want to see you peacefully walking down the street. They will instantly fantasize about a tall guy beating your ass. Sad part is, there is nothing you can do about it other than spending 100k+ for LL surgery
It’s truly over for manlets

When i was 13 I begged my curry parents to give me Hgh. it would have costed them about 6000+dollars , very high amount but doable.

they told me: " study hard and we will give you arranged marriage"

now Heightpill is the main criteria and i will never see pussy.

sometimes i feel worried about the amount of hatred i have for my parents.

NO height for your race

Water Landscape GIF

• JFL
this is why no one taking grey bozos srs, wtf is this thread?
Every foid wants a tall guy in 2023. Height goes above everything now. No personality, confidence, or charisma is gonna save you from your short height. Women wish that you we’re never even alive. They don’t want to see you peacefully walking down the street. They will instantly fantasize about a tall guy beating your ass. Sad part is, there is nothing you can do about it other than spending 100k+ for LL surgery

It’s truly over for manlets
retarded basic greycel post and reaches 3 pages, i fucking hate all u retards

this is why no one taking grey bozos srs, wtf is this thread?

retarded basic greycel post and reaches 3 pages, i fucking hate all u retards
Fuck you bluepilled destiny glazing nigga. Go simp for an 300lbs woke bitch