Height is overrated for slaying

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
A majority of the guys who I’ve gone clubbing with who are actually able to pull have been under 6’0.

From anecdotal experience with 100% certainty I can say that face, physique, charisma, and even arguably drip is more important than height assuming you’re over 5’8/5’9 or so.

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad, forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
6'4 Or Death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, BeanletMogger and TeenAscender
when you was at yo lowest tell me where the hoes was at

IMG 7586

• +1
Reactions: Aero, GabachoCopium, zurzolo and 1 other person
i think height past a certain point is just about ego, if someones taller than u you always feel belittled vs being taller than them

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, zurzolo, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i think height past a certain point is just about ego, if someones taller than u you always feel belittled vs being taller than them
this is why i told my body to stop growing at 5'4 i didnt want to inflate my ego, buddhamaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and TeenAscender
adding onto this - a 2 inch difference in a photo does NOT look the same as when u look at them

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
1000% it’s just about ego that’s why 6’3 guys wanna be 6’5 and why the whole heightflation bullshit started on tiktok where 90% of 5’10 guys claim 6

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Dream99
MAN THE SAME BRAINROT THREADS ED ON THIS FORUM
MUH THIS MUH THAT
JUST IMPROVE WHAT YOU CAN AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, TeenAscender and 1 other person
MAN THE SAME BRAINROT THREADS ED ON THIS FORUM
MUH THIS MUH THAT
JUST IMPROVE WHAT YOU CAN AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE
Tbf @forevergymcelling basically created his narrative through threads like these and is the most celebrated user on this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
1000% it’s just about ego that’s why 6’3 guys wanna be 6’5 and why the whole heightflation bullshit started on tiktok where 90% of 5’10 guys claim 6
everyone will lie about there height, until i pull this boy out :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and TeenAscender
A majority of the guys who I’ve gone clubbing with who are actually able to pull have been under 6’0.

From anecdotal experience with 100% certainty I can say that face, physique, charisma, and even arguably drip is more important than height assuming you’re over 5’8/5’9 or so.
I think it actually depends a lot on the setting tbh, I knew a 5’6 guy in my uni class who flirted with all the hot foids (he wasn’t even particularly good-looking either, gymmaxxed though and insanely NT).

Also I think charisma is important too, last time I went out I was acting high inhib and all the hoes could sense it, something was just off about my presence.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and TeenAscender