Height is separate from PSL and very important

Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
Height to women is like boobs and ass to men, an average looking woman with a fat ass and big tits will be sexually attractive anyways but a beautiful woman with a bad body is a lot less attractive. Same with height in men, it’s a completely separate variable of attraction that is not a multiplier of looks, dumbasses who cope still post thisbut instead is one of the two major points of attraction men have as an asset along with face. Frame is good but is kind of a piece of the whole height variable and is a lot less important than height unless you have massive hips and small shoulders or something

Women talk about height so much with each other because it’s like men discussing how big a girl’s ass is, but even more important

women are often directly attracted to very tall men regardless of their face because it would be like a man going after a woman with the best butt in the world even if she was very average looking. IMO height is more important to women than ass or tits are to men, women will overlook a lot of face for height, just like they will overlook you being a manlet if you are very goodlooking. If you’re 6’8” and repulsive or 5’4” and chad though obviously this doesn’t work but a 6’3” normie is the male equivalent of a butterfaced Brazilian butt goddess

assuming you’re in the west and not the Netherlands or Portugal or other outlier countries then

5’4 and below = PSL1
5’5-5’6 = PSL2
5’7-5’8 = PSL3
5’9-5’10 = PSL4
5’11 = PSL4.5
6’ = PSL5
6’1-6’2” = PSL6
6’3-6’4 = PSL7
6’5-6’6’ = PSL8

After 6’6 this declines because you will attract a lot of height fetish women but others will think you’re just a freak. You’re still going to stay at least PSL5+ if you’re over 6’6 tho. It’s not something almost anyone ever has to worry about since there are so few men that even reach 6’3 in the west that a real 6’6 is seen maybe once a year or less by most people

being Height PSL5 is the minimum to be a chad from height. Combine this with a 5PSL face and the whole package is actually more like 6PSL. Same with 6’2” and 6 PSL, the combined package is more like 7PSL. Chris Hemsworth is gigachad because he’s at least 7 PSL on both criteria and for that reason his irl appeal is more like 8 PSL

TLDR height isn’t a cope it’s something that women are attracted to that doesn’t have a comparasion to men’s attraction to women, the closest comparison is ass and tits, anyone who has been around women enough for real knows this is a accurate statement

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, NativeMogger, Xangsane and 29 others
:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ALP, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
height is more important than boobs and ass in a woman

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Romeo1111, never_lucky and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 3270, aBetterMii and 7 others
Height to women is like boobs and ass to men, an average looking woman with a fat ass and big tits will be sexually attractive anyways but a beautiful woman with a bad body is a lot less attractive. Same with height in men, it’s a completely separate variable of attraction that is not a multiplier of looks, dumbasses who cope still post thisbut instead is one of the two major points of attraction men have as an asset along with face. Frame is good but is kind of a piece of the whole height variable and is a lot less important than height unless you have massive hips and small shoulders or something

Women talk about height so much with each other because it’s like men discussing how big a girl’s ass is, but even more important

women are often directly attracted to very tall men regardless of their face because it would be like a man going after a woman with the best butt in the world even if she was very average looking. IMO height is more important to women than ass or tits are to men, women will overlook a lot of face for height, just like they will overlook you being a manlet if you are very goodlooking. If you’re 6’8” and repulsive or 5’4” and chad though obviously this doesn’t work but a 6’3” normie is the male equivalent of a butterfaced Brazilian butt goddess

assuming you’re in the west and not the Netherlands or Portugal or other outlier countries then

5’4 and below = PSL1
5’5-5’6 = PSL2
5’7-5’8 = PSL3
5’9-5’10 = PSL4
5’11 = PSL4.5
6’ = PSL5
6’1-6’2” = PSL6
6’3-6’4 = PSL7
6’5-6’6’ = PSL8

After 6’6 this declines because you will attract a lot of height fetish women but others will think you’re just a freak. You’re still going to stay at least PSL5+ if you’re over 6’6 tho. It’s not something almost anyone ever has to worry about since there are so few men that even reach 6’3 in the west that a real 6’6 is seen maybe once a year or less by most people

being Height PSL5 is the minimum to be a chad from height. Combine this with a 5PSL face and the whole package is actually more like 6PSL. Same with 6’2” and 6 PSL, the combined package is more like 7PSL. Chris Hemsworth is gigachad because he’s at least 7 PSL on both criteria and for that reason his irl appeal is more like 8 PSL

TLDR height isn’t a cope it’s something that women are attracted to that doesn’t have a direct equivalent to men’s attraction to women, the closest comparison is ass and tits, anyone who has been around women enough for real knows this is a really accurate statement
6’1-6’2” = PSL6

Finally i can claim 6 psl somali :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

brb applying to avengers.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, Effortless, GigaAscender and 10 others
By the way this post was sponsored by Bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14848, Squirtle and 1 other person
6'10 = 10psl

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Height is more of a cultural trend tbh. Ofc, women naturally select for height + there is the dom aspect but it's more of a status symbol than anything. I think frame is more of a direct substitute for tits and ass. Broad shoulders, vascular and defined arms, abs and glutes activate primal wiring in the foid.

The difference is that because our standards are much lower, we see ugly girl with good body as hot. A girl won't see an ugly face and good body the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 21 others
over for us manlets

• So Sad
Reactions: mascululalfa and Deleted member
I agree even though most won’t. Height is ALWAYS the first attribute women mention when referencing a guy they like/talking to. “Yeah he’s like 6’4!!” I’ve witnessed this with my own eyes from my sister and her friends + college friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14875 and 6 others
I agree even though most won’t. Height is ALWAYS the first attribute women mention when referencing a guy they like/talking to. “Yeah he’s like 6’4!!” I’ve witnessed this with my own eyes from my sister and her friends + college friends.
That’s because being tall is more common than being good looking.
Plus women acknowledging facial attractiveness of a dude is off putting & subjective. No woman wants to be inferior lookswise than her partner. Height is just objective but like it’s been said a trillion times, it’s a multiplier. A 6’4 5 pal can’t compete with a 5’10 6 psl for 80% of thee female population

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, litaz, the next o'pry and 5 others
I'm 6'1.5 and thinking about adding those shoe soles that'll make me 6'3.5. Is it that much of a difference you guys think or am I being aspie. Whenever I walk around in timbs, I feel like I height mog everyone in Canada.
I got a face thaht's approaching 6 psl+ as well as I keep cutting fat

Strange. Most stacies and htbs I've seen on my campus are dating guys around 6'-6'2" with attractive faces. I've seen like 5 guys who've been around my height in the past month I've been on campus and none of them were walking with a girl. 3/5 of them were black and the other 2 were white and around 4.5-5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11758, John124 and 1 other person
Strange. Most stacies and htbs I've seen on my campus are dating guys around 6'-6'2" with attractive faces. I've seen like 5 guys who've been around my height in the past month I've been on campus and none of them were walking with a girl. 3/5 of them were black and the other 2 were white and around 4.5-5 PSL.
Yeah girls care more about face and 6'2 is already considered tall by every woman except the tall ones

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12218, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Can I a 5’10” male get away with larping as 6ft?

What PSL faces are the guys who're dating the stacy's and how rare are they?

What PSL faces are the guys who're dating the stacy's and how rare are they?
Around 5.5 PSL from what I've seen. NW0 white guys who are 6'+ with a good jaw and maxilla.

Around 5.5 PSL from what I've seen. NW0 white guys who are 6'+ with a good jaw and maxilla.
Dang. So it really is the eye area that's most elusive and sets apart the true giga slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Dang. So it really is the eye area that's most elusive and sets apart the true giga slayers
No. Most people I've seen with hunter eyes on campus look like school shooter aspies. Surprisingly, all the Chads on my campus just have good bones, hair, collagen, and eyebrows. None of them have hunter eyes JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 14160
BCS they are too tall and not social

• +1
6’-6’2 barefoot or in shoes?

What do you mean? Saying a false height Out Loud does not Make you Any taller in other peoples eyes

I think you’re the first person in this thread that I actually believe has been around women enough to know the truth. It’s self evident when you’re around them enough that all they talk about first and foremost is height and height is ALWAYS the dealbreaker more than anything

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I think you’re the first person in this thread that I actually believe has been around women enough to know the truth. It’s self evident when you’re around them enough that all they talk about first and foremost is height and height is ALWAYS the dealbreaker more than anything
It's because you can't quantify face or frame into a number. If face and frame were as objectively measurable as height was, face would be the first thing they mention and frame would be either second or third depending on the situation.

It's the same reason all those cope height studies about making more money for every inch of height are so common. If the same studies could be made for face or frame, so many people would've been blackpilled. The short Chads I know IRL have no struggles with girls, it's always the 5'9" guy who's an incel facially and thinks he can't get girls because of his height who brings it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, bankrolls, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Not really for the purposes of this PSL conversion chart I made

yes you can say you’re 6’0 and 80% of women will believe you but the actual 6’ flat barefoot guys are the ones who reap the PSL5 benefit because it’s the minimum height to truly be considered tall in dating. Anything less is average to above average by women. That’s why women think 6’ is bare minimum because men starting at 5’9” claim 6 feet every often

I’m almost 6’1 flat barefoot and I claim 6’2 but people who guess my height say I’m nearly 6’4 if they’re short and 6’3 if they’re not, the men who are actually in my height range claim 6’2-6’4 constantly and while they can claim that, they still only get the 6’ to 6’1 PSL advantage

anyways my chart was meant to show what Barefoot heights correlate to. If you want to split hairs, 6’0 in the morning without shoes or socks is acceptable to claim Height PSL5 for the purpose of my chart

• +1
Reactions: CANI
Isnt frame the boobs for men? I remember a study saying that word for word

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Effortless, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
It's because you can't quantify face or frame into a number. If face and frame were as objectively measurable as height was, face would be the first thing they mention and frame would be either second or third depending on the situation. It's the same reason all those cope height studies about making more money for every inch of height. If the same studies could be made for face or frame, so many people would've been blackpilled. The short Chads I know IRL have no struggles with girls, it's always the 5'5" guy who's an incel facially and thinks it's because of his height because of all those studies.
I don’t entirely ageee but respect this take

I still think that height is for women something that men can’t really understand the magnitude of because it’s foreign to us, we don’t care about something other than face as equally like women do between height and face, because being taller is basically always a more attractive thing just like having a better eye area or sharper jaw. People who don’t get this tend to be of average height, manlets understand this by their 20s as do somewhat tall and above people like myself, girls will reject manlets constantly over just height and show absolute disgust over short men, and women will excuse a lot if you’re at least 5’11 and will excuse even more past 6’1

• +1
Then I can say I'm 6'3 lol cause I'm 6'1 barefoot
Ok? Do you have a 5.5 PSL face, white, NW0? Height is the biggest cope unless you're top 0.1% height like 6'9"+ barefoot. No one cares if you're 6'1".

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, bankrolls and fogdart
Isnt frame the boobs for men? I remember a study saying that word for word
That sounds like a fair comparison, something that matters a lot but is clearly secondary to face

my argument is that height is exactly as important to face and isn’t a multiplier it’s something that men don’t understand because we aren’t attracted to anything in women equally other than face, whereas women immediately find tall men much more attractive regardless of face, in a way you could even say face is a multiplier of height because they’re both so necessary to have and if you don’t have one you must have the other

Then I can say I'm 6'3 lol cause I'm 6'1 barefoot
Still only gets the benefit of 5.5-6PSL on my chart unless you wear lifts. I corrected for height inflation in my chart, because women expect 6 foot minimum which due to height inflation frauding is 5’10, and I put that as normie because it’s the minimum acceptable barefoot height to not have height be a detractor. 5’11 is the best non chad height and 6’ barefoot is chad because women think you’re 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Ok? Do you have a 5.5 PSL face, white, NW0? Height is the biggest cope unless you're top 0.1% height like 6'9"+ barefoot. No one cares if you're 6'1".
I’ve had girls say they liked me because I was tall and I’m 6’1, they said I looked 6’3” and that it was sexy to them

I am about 5PSL face when I’m not bloated so I had a good base and 5.5PSL height according to my chart, I’d say the average girls I can get are 5-6 PSL irl

if I had a 4 PSL face I would still get 5 PSL women, but if face stayed the same and I became 5’10 I would be with normie beckies

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Mogging most men at 6'1 helps for sure. I'd kms if I were 5'7 probably:forcedsmile: not a nw0 hairline but neither nw1 so it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Mogging most men at 6'1 helps for sure. I'd kms if I were 5'7 probably:forcedsmile: not a nw0 hairline but neither nw1 so it's fine
Mogging other men with your height is part of the reason height is so important. Being stronger and wider is cool and does mog but being taller is the biggest mog because it makes other men look tiny, and women love big men

seriously, 6+ PSL women would pick a 6’4 linebacker with an okay face over a 5’10 Timothee chamalet 4 times out of 5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedprincess, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Still only gets the benefit of 5.5-6PSL on my chart unless you wear lifts. I corrected for height inflation in my chart, because women expect 6 foot minimum which due to height inflation frauding is 5’10, and I put that as normie because it’s the minimum acceptable barefoot height to not have height be a detractor. 5’11 is the best non chad height and 6’ barefoot is chad because women think you’re 6’2
height is cope but when i visit my manlet family they always talk about my height. doesn't mean that girls find it sexually attractive. face is 80%, height 15%, rest is your personality lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 7725 and fogdart
lack of failos + above average across the board > imbalanced heightmaxxed/facemaxxed/dickmaxxed/wealthmaxxed etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
I think how height affects your attractiveness is kinda subjective. After 5’9”, face matters more to most girls, than height. Also, height matters more in IRL settings like clubs etc but for online dating it’s all about your face and body/frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
height is cope but when i visit my manlet family they always talk about my height. doesn't mean that girls find it sexually attractive. face is 80%, height 15%, rest is your personality lol
How tall are you unfrauded and barefoot tho? I’ve loved the first part of college at 5’9” and my spurt at 19 got me to 6’1, nothing changed otherwise but I suddenly got girls saying I was attractive, before I was invisible and small

I don’t think it’s something you can put into percentages, it’s not like attraction is 50% face 50% height or whatever, it’s that it’s a separate PSL rating that subconsciously makes you more attractive, the same way face does and voice and personality and frame does, it’s just that face is equal to height in importance, it doesn’t mean that being really tall and being really ugly cancels out to normie

think of it like a RPG character that is level 80 in wizard shit but level 25 in fighting hand to hand, vs a character that is level 50 in both, the first one will be really strong with monsters that are weak to magic and weak against ones who aren’t. The other one will do kind of average against either. If magic weak monsters are women who respond to height and those weak to hand to hand combat is women who respond to face, the first guy will luck out with hot girls who love height and repulsive to those who hate his face, and the other guy will be kinda normie to everybody

it’s a bad metaphor but it’s hard to put into words how attraction physically works

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Mateusz74 and .👽.
lack of failos + above average across the board > imbalanced heightmaxxed/facemaxxed/dickmaxxed/wealthmaxxed etc.
Somewhat agree but normie face and chad height is comparable to chadlite height and face

@OldVirgin come here asap if you want something to laugh 😂. This nigga saying 5’9-5’10 = PSL4 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 5786
Height is far much away important then face

Of course face objectively increase attractive then height

BUT.

ONLY Chad and chadlite face can make up for being 5'8 and below but it's like 0.012% lol?

Most people here just born with average face, they WILL need height.

There is so many thing you can do about your face, but not your height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
I think how height affects your attractiveness is kinda subjective. After 5’9”, face matters more to most girls, than height. Also, height matters more in IRL settings like clubs etc but for online dating it’s all about your face and body/frame.
Height doesn’t have a cutoff where it becomes less important. If it did it’s about at 6’4 where any taller doesn’t really make you hotter to them because you’re already a massive giant and tower over all other men and make them feel small and feminine. 5’9” is very far from that cutoff since 5’9 will not make many or possibly any women respond positively to your height and for every inch taller you become more attractive to them

• +1
Reactions: grimy
@OldVirgin come here asap if you want something to laugh 😂. This nigga saying 5’9-5’10 = PSL4 😂😂😂
lmao at those height copers are everywhere. i am 5'9 and always walk barefoot and never feel short. Probably because of my frame and Stallone tier face

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, randomvanish, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
How tall are you unfrauded and barefoot tho? I’ve loved the first part of college at 5’9” and my spurt at 19 got me to 6’1, nothing changed otherwise but I suddenly got girls saying I was attractive, before I was invisible and small

I don’t think it’s something you can put into percentages, it’s not like attraction is 50% face 50% height or whatever, it’s that it’s a separate PSL rating that subconsciously makes you more attractive, the same way face does and voice and personality and frame does, it’s just that face is equal to height in importance, it doesn’t mean that being really tall and being really ugly cancels out to normie

think of it like a RPG character that is level 80 in wizard shit but level 25 in fighting hand to hand, vs a character that is level 50 in both, the first one will be really strong with monsters that are weak to magic and weak against ones who aren’t. The other one will do kind of average against either. If magic weak monsters are women who respond to height and those weak to hand to hand combat is women who respond to face, the first guy will luck out with hot girls who love height and repulsive to those who hate his face, and the other guy will be kinda normie to everybody

it’s a bad metaphor but it’s hard to put into words how attraction physically works
height isnt attractive alone. its just a musthave. its like tires if a car. you can own a ferrari (psl8) but without tires (height, dick etc) you cant drive (slay).

im 190cm, on my passport it says 192cm jfl but 190 sounds better. im still in puberty tho, soon 15yo:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do you think it should be higher or lower? 5’10 is really fucking normie height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and 1 other person
height isnt attractive alone. its just a musthave. its like tires if a car. you can own a ferrari (psl8) but without tires (height, dick etc) you cant drive (slay).

im 190cm, on my passport it says 192cm jfl but 190 sounds better. im still in puberty tho, soon 15yo:y'all:
Disagree height alone is very attractive but won’t be if you’re ugly. But if you’re somewhat attractive it will make you much more attractive at 192cm, it’s a huge advantage and as you get older you will realize

I concede that young women don’t care about height as much but in your 20s you’ll thank god for your height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and .👽.
lmao at those height copers are everywhere. i am 5'9 and always walk barefoot and never feel short. Probably because of my frame and Stallone tier face
My face is same PSL on this chart as my height, like I said I went from 5’9 to 6’1 years ago and became much more attractive to women immediately. No cope I just understand how women work and vast majority care about height more than everything other than face but even then sometimes even more than face

5’9 doesn’t make you feel short but let me say this, I doubt you ever feel tall, it’s not about not only not being short but also about being tall, women don’t have a positive reaction just because you’re not-short, they only have a positive one to tallness which starts between 5’11 and 6’ and goes up exponentially per inch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Disagree height alone is very attractive but won’t be if you’re ugly. But if you’re somewhat attractive it will make you much more attractive at 192cm, it’s a huge advantage and as you get older you will realize

I concede that young women don’t care about height as much but in your 20s you’ll thank god for your height
my tall 4psl friends don't get that much pussy tbh, for Girls its just important to BE TALLER THAN THEM. i have a short (175cm tops)ethnic friend who is like 5psl and hes really outgoing and cool, gets alot of pussy (average girls tho). and i know a short (175cm tops) asian guy who parties alot and is stylemaxxed, hes a slayer too.

my tall 4psl friends don't get that much pussy tbh, for Girls its just important to BE TALLER THAN THEM. i have a short (175cm tops)ethnic friend who is like 5psl and hes really outgoing and cool, gets alot of pussy (average girls tho). and i know a short (175cm tops) asian guy who parties alot and is stylemaxxed, hes a slayer too.
Will work at your age but when you’re older in college age situations you will suddenly become much more attractive than your friends. Just saying, wait and see, height matters more over time since young women seem to value face more

girls 18+ start caring about height, I know so many girls who broke up with their high school sweetheart when they went to college because he was 5’8 and cute but they met a 6’1 and cute guy and they are more mature and preferred a “real man”. Height is one of the most dimorphic traits if not the most dimorphic even more than jawline

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.