Height is separate from PSL and very important

My face is same PSL on this chart as my height, like I said I went from 5’9 to 6’1 years ago and became much more attractive to women immediately.
This doesn't necessarily prove anything. When I had severe acne during puberty and then my face cleared up at 16, all of a sudden I went from being treated like crap and having no female friends, to getting a little bit of interest and attention from females. Water = wet. You got more attractive, and you also got more girls interested in you. How do we know the difference wouldn't have been even bigger if you went up one and a half standard deviations in facial attractiveness as well?
seem to value face more

girls 18+ start caring about height, I know so many girls who broke up with their high school sweetheart when they went to college because he was 5’8 and cute but they met a 6’1 and cute guy and they are more mature and preferred a “real man”. Height is one of the most dimorphic traits if not the most dimorphic even more than jawline
Were the 5'8" and 6'1" guys equally facially attractive? How TF could you know "so many girls" like this, 6'1" and 5 PSL (cute) is GIGARARE irl. Like top 5% at least, and I go to college, I almost never see guys like this. I don't know what sort of CHAD land people are living in on this forum where "Cute" 6'1' guys are some sort of abundant resource that any girl can LTR.

Anyway, I mostly agree with this thread actually, but I think you have to combine height + frame + muscles before it starts being equal to face.

I come from a very tall family...
I have a cousin who is 6'6" 4 PSl but he's a college basketball player, gymcelled, he has a legit Stacy GF. Another 6'4" cousin who's a swimmer so good physique, again, very hot girlfriend. But all of my male family members who are just normie face + tall don't seem to be slaying like crazy or getting Stacy. They seem to go through dry spells and have LTR with Beckys just like any other Normie.

Last edited:
Height to women is like boobs and ass to men, an average looking woman with a fat ass and big tits will be sexually attractive anyways but a beautiful woman with a bad body is a lot less attractive. Same with height in men, it’s a completely separate variable of attraction that is not a multiplier of looks, dumbasses who cope still post thisbut instead is one of the two major points of attraction men have as an asset along with face. Frame is good but is kind of a piece of the whole height variable and is a lot less important than height unless you have massive hips and small shoulders or something

Women talk about height so much with each other because it’s like men discussing how big a girl’s ass is, but even more important

women are often directly attracted to very tall men regardless of their face because it would be like a man going after a woman with the best butt in the world even if she was very average looking. IMO height is more important to women than ass or tits are to men, women will overlook a lot of face for height, just like they will overlook you being a manlet if you are very goodlooking. If you’re 6’8” and repulsive or 5’4” and chad though obviously this doesn’t work but a 6’3” normie is the male equivalent of a butterfaced Brazilian butt goddess

assuming you’re in the west and not the Netherlands or Portugal or other outlier countries then

5’4 and below = PSL1
5’5-5’6 = PSL2
5’7-5’8 = PSL3
5’9-5’10 = PSL4
5’11 = PSL4.5
6’ = PSL5
6’1-6’2” = PSL6
6’3-6’4 = PSL7
6’5-6’6’ = PSL8

After 6’6 this declines because you will attract a lot of height fetish women but others will think you’re just a freak. You’re still going to stay at least PSL5+ if you’re over 6’6 tho. It’s not something almost anyone ever has to worry about since there are so few men that even reach 6’3 in the west that a real 6’6 is seen maybe once a year or less by most people

being Height PSL5 is the minimum to be a chad from height. Combine this with a 5PSL face and the whole package is actually more like 6PSL. Same with 6’2” and 6 PSL, the combined package is more like 7PSL. Chris Hemsworth is gigachad because he’s at least 7 PSL on both criteria and for that reason his irl appeal is more like 8 PSL

TLDR height isn’t a cope it’s something that women are attracted to that doesn’t have a comparasion to men’s attraction to women, the closest comparison is ass and tits, anyone who has been around women enough for real knows this is a accurate statement
retards here think face is the only part of looks.
Even clothing is unironically part of looks

2 tinder bio

"I'm 5'4 with long arm and wide shoulder's, I have a good frame"

"I'm 6'0"

All woman will choose 6'0 guy
Screen Shot 2021 09 27 at 75604 PM

i’m 5’8 and proud

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
Is that why hailey bieber left shawn mendes (6'3 height) for justin bieber (5'9 height)? Justin Bieber is more attractive facially than shawn mendes, hence face is more important. Imo as long as you're average height, you shouldn't worry about it fr

Is that why hailey bieber left shawn mendes (6'3 height) for justin bieber (5'9 height)? Justin Bieber is more attractive facially than shawn mendes, hence face is more important. Imo as long as you're average height, you shouldn't worry about it fr
imo mendes mogs bieber hard.

lmao at those height copers are everywhere. i am 5'9 and always walk barefoot and never feel short. Probably because of my frame and Stallone tier face
jfl at saying you have a stallone tier face, facecopers are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It's because you can't quantify face or frame into a number. If face and frame were as objectively measurable as height was, face would be the first thing they mention and frame would be either second or third depending on the situation.

It's the same reason all those cope height studies about making more money for every inch of height are so common. If the same studies could be made for face or frame, so many people would've been blackpilled. The short Chads I know IRL have no struggles with girls, it's always the 5'9" guy who's an incel facially and thinks he can't get girls because of his height who brings it up.
There have also been studies on facial attractiveness and frame, it's just that it's more subjective on what features are considered attractive. I personally think it's about equal between height/frame and face.

(I don't consider frame as an entirely different thing to height, many people just simply frame to how wide your shoulders are, not knowing limb length would also have an effect.)

The thing is, most 5'9 guys are close to average height, and most likely average facially too. It's annoying hearing about 5'9 dudes whining about being short. But they would likely benefit immensely if they were either given a Chad face or 5 more inches. they would likely benefit the same amount in either scenario.

The short Chads you are talking about however don't really exist. I think you can be short and attractive, but in order to be a Chad you need to have the full package. It would be like saying. "Buggered nose Chad" or "Narrow jaw Chad." Those 2 failos automatically drop you to Chadlite at a minimum. And so would being shorter than 6' if you want to be a Chad. And if you go underneath the 5'7-5'9 range you will find it hard to get a girl no matter how attractive you are. You need a minimum amount of height for a woman to consider you attractive in almost every case.
Strange. Most stacies and htbs I've seen on my campus are dating guys around 6'-6'2" with attractive faces. I've seen like 5 guys who've been around my height in the past month I've been on campus and none of them were walking with a girl. 3/5 of them were black and the other 2 were white and around 4.5-5 PSL.
Like in the OP's original post. 6'2 is still PSL6. Which is considered chad. And you are pretty much plateaus after that.

• +1
Height to women is like boobs and ass to men, an average looking woman with a fat ass and big tits will be sexually attractive anyways but a beautiful woman with a bad body is a lot less attractive. Same with height in men, it’s a completely separate variable of attraction that is not a multiplier of looks, dumbasses who cope still post thisbut instead is one of the two major points of attraction men have as an asset along with face. Frame is good but is kind of a piece of the whole height variable and is a lot less important than height unless you have massive hips and small shoulders or something

Women talk about height so much with each other because it’s like men discussing how big a girl’s ass is, but even more important

women are often directly attracted to very tall men regardless of their face because it would be like a man going after a woman with the best butt in the world even if she was very average looking. IMO height is more important to women than ass or tits are to men, women will overlook a lot of face for height, just like they will overlook you being a manlet if you are very goodlooking. If you’re 6’8” and repulsive or 5’4” and chad though obviously this doesn’t work but a 6’3” normie is the male equivalent of a butterfaced Brazilian butt goddess

assuming you’re in the west and not the Netherlands or Portugal or other outlier countries then

5’4 and below = PSL1
5’5-5’6 = PSL2
5’7-5’8 = PSL3
5’9-5’10 = PSL4
5’11 = PSL4.5
6’ = PSL5
6’1-6’2” = PSL6
6’3-6’4 = PSL7
6’5-6’6’ = PSL8

After 6’6 this declines because you will attract a lot of height fetish women but others will think you’re just a freak. You’re still going to stay at least PSL5+ if you’re over 6’6 tho. It’s not something almost anyone ever has to worry about since there are so few men that even reach 6’3 in the west that a real 6’6 is seen maybe once a year or less by most people

being Height PSL5 is the minimum to be a chad from height. Combine this with a 5PSL face and the whole package is actually more like 6PSL. Same with 6’2” and 6 PSL, the combined package is more like 7PSL. Chris Hemsworth is gigachad because he’s at least 7 PSL on both criteria and for that reason his irl appeal is more like 8 PSL

TLDR height isn’t a cope it’s something that women are attracted to that doesn’t have a comparasion to men’s attraction to women, the closest comparison is ass and tits, anyone who has been around women enough for real knows this is a accurate statement
True but frame is very important . Two guys can be 6ft and one who has broad shoulders, big rib cage, big hands is going to be seen as way more attractive

• +1
There have also been studies on facial attractiveness and frame, it's just that it's more subjective on what features are considered attractive. I personally think it's about equal between height/frame and face.

(I don't consider frame as an entirely different thing to height, many people just simply frame to how wide your shoulders are, not knowing limb length would also have an effect.)

The thing is, most 5'9 guys are close to average height, and most likely average facially too. It's annoying hearing about 5'9 dudes whining about being short. But they would likely benefit immensely if they were either given a Chad face or 5 more inches. they would likely benefit the same amount in either scenario.

The short Chads you are talking about however don't really exist. I think you can be short and attractive, but in order to be a Chad you need to have the full package. It would be like saying. "Buggered nose Chad" or "Narrow jaw Chad." Those 2 failos automatically drop you to Chadlite at a minimum. And so would being shorter than 6' if you want to be a Chad. And if you go underneath the 5'7-5'9 range you will find it hard to get a girl no matter how attractive you are. You need a minimum amount of height for a woman to consider you attractive in almost every case.

Like in the OP's original post. 6'2 is still PSL6. Which is considered chad. And you are pretty much plateaus after that.
i am 166 cm and mexican. never had problems with girls
obviously my face makes the deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
i am 166 cm and mexican. never had problems with girls
obviously my face makes the deal
Height doesn't matter as much for Latinos for some reason.

• +1