Height is the most NT tool to use

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
You can easily humiliate a guy that is roasting you by comparing your heights. Just stand next to him, he will look pathetic even if he has a more handsome face.
And this is really nt to do, I have a cousin who was shorter than me but grew to 6'5. I am 6'2 right now at almost 18 and hoping to get lucky and hit 6'3-6'4 by age 22.

Anyways our family made us stay next to eachother to compare my height and his and they seemed very impressed by the way my cousin mogged me and he felt realyl good after that while I felt completely mogged.

Height is the ultimate and most direct mog tool. Height is life. Short = No life.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and NerdcelThundercok
Most NT tool is your fucking brain.. oh wait

This is me
Kinda Tall

95.3 Percentile

so only 4.7 percent of men mog me in height. Meaning by this I mog most of yall short faggots in this site

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
no manlet for your brain
lol keep coping with brain

confidence = height
respect = height
lust = height

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
Yet you're a fellow .org user

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
my dick is big too lol 7.2 inches. The only problem I have is complete subhuman face. But it didnt make me incel, since I am 6'2. (slightly above average in germany)
tales from the MMHFTC (mumbais mental hospital for the coping)

tales from the MMHFTC (mumbais mental hospital for the coping)
bro face is actual cope u just need to be haloed by height then you can get girls easily

as i said, MMHFTC escapee right here.
you will lose your facial looks at 40 but not your height or frame.

i have a 6'6 friend who is not even bad looking facially, just really average with buzzed hair and no special features. he's a khhv because autism, NT matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and kyb
you will lose your facial looks at 40 but not your height or frame.
you wont lose any "facial looks" at 40 unless you get fat as shit, looks stay forever, if you're 40 youll just be slaying old stacies, if you're tall and ugly you'll just be slaying looksmax.org trannies

you wont lose any "facial looks" at 40 unless you get fat as shit, looks stay forever, if you're 40 youll just be slaying old stacies, if you're tall and ugly you'll just be slaying looksmax.org trannies
View attachment 2304278
JFL

Lol keep coping. If David Gandy and Chico weren't tall, they would be average dudes right now.

You obviously lose your looks at 40(actually even before that) you tiny little boy.
Height and frame is king, imagine these two at their ages being 5'8 lmao. Literal average guy. But with their heights they are still KINGS.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
i have a 6'6 friend who is not even bad looking facially, just really average with buzzed hair and no special features. he's a khhv because autism, NT matters more.
he can easily get women, don't say "muh autism" just have him make a tinder account and take some good pictures of him , he can act weird on dates too it doesnt matter he will NOT be virgin unlike this little tiny boy @kyb with a small dick who will forever be seen as a child

he can easily get women, don't say "muh autism" just have him make a tinder account and take some good pictures of him , he can act weird on dates too it doesnt matter he will NOT be virgin unlike this little tiny boy @kyb with a small dick who will forever be seen as a child
2711681 1643232166513

Users who are viewing this thread

Back