Height legit matters sooo fucking little

From what I see IRL if you're at least 5'8 and you have a good face, you're good and you'll outslay guys who are like 6'4" with ugly faces.

Face will always reign supreme.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and autistic_tendencies
proves my point 5'10" and up, youre good. it doesnt feel good getting heightmoged by other men tho.
Agreed
Height doesn't matter when you're under 18 because there's a smaller pool of tall guys and tall guys on average have worse faces than average height males meaning that a goodlooking face, tall combo is extremely rare. As well as this tall guys don't fill out and look proportionate until their early faces, usually their faces masculinize later than average because of more prolonged puberty.
Once you get to college though there's plenty of guys with combo of 6'3+ and 7/10 face, most girls have been fucked by one of these guys in college and spend the rest of their life reminicing about it.

Hit me right in the feels. Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I’ve seen females go for facially ugly guys but they have height

Height is a status thing mostly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Height doesn't matter when you're under 18 because there's a smaller pool of tall guys and tall guys on average have worse faces than average height males meaning that a goodlooking face, tall combo is extremely rare. As well as this tall guys don't fill out and look proportionate until their early faces, usually their faces masculinize later than average because of more prolonged puberty.
Once you get to college though there's plenty of guys with combo of 6'3+ and 7/10 face, most girls have been fucked by one of these guys in college and spend the rest of their life reminicing about it.
so brutal
Voice is starting to break at tanner 3. Didnt even have pubes really when I joined the fourm jfl
Right, I was tanner stage 3 at 13 and only have grown 6-7 inches since then jfl

Legit blackpill

5'6 and 5'7 guys who are goodlooking will succeed while taller guys will not succeed because face is what matters, height doesn't matter much, only to closed minded copers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2426 and Dogs
Legit blackpill

5'6 and 5'7 guys who are goodlooking will succeed while taller guys will not succeed because face is what matters, height doesn't matter much, only to closed minded copers
This is extremely obvious but people always find a way to cope

This is extremely obvious but people always find a way to cope
It does matter, it’s the second most important factor in SMV lol.

Face comes first, no matter what but you would be coping if you believe a 8/10 PSL face 5’8 will slay more than a 6’6 PSL 7/10 face

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
As a 6'1 i'm either just ugly or manlet

JFL getting heightmogged by Females feels awful. especially in School.

Be happy you're not a Manlet.

As a 6'1 i'm either just ugly or manlet
You are definitely ugly, or mentalcel but chances are you are probably a mixture of both, i doubt your face is that busted, i am much shorter than u and have had kissed and oral, turned down sex lol don’t listen to autism’s here, just try be social with girls and lolksmax whike you’re at it
JFL getting heightmogged by Females feels awful. especially in School.

Be happy you're not a Manlet.
Yeah dude I feel for you man, how old are you and how tall are your parents? Maybe your spine may be open.

If not, fix posture to become 5’4 (hopefully)

And run lifts/save up for LL+ gymcel, height is definitely a huge factor but once you’re within only below average and not insanely below average it’s not too bad

FEB9D51F 925C 47EF B616 659A48374056

XD

You are definitely ugly, or mentalcel but chances are you are probably a mixture of both, i doubt your face is that busted, i am much shorter than u and have had kissed and oral, turned down sex lol don’t listen to autism’s here, just try be social with girls and lolksmax whike you’re at it
social with girls... jfl, this whores were fucked hard by chads. I won't find hot jb virgin worth fuckin. I can get laid with averge or below foid like most of dudes but i want more than that. Being 6'1 is not enough to mog shit out of this chads that fucked my oneits. Remember it's not about fucking, it's about being the best and breaking hearts of stupid horny foids. How i can socialize when i'm moged hard every day? When i go to the party i get mogged by chad who gets all female attention. Jfl just socialize to slay

social with girls... jfl, this whores were fucked hard by chads. I won't find hot jb virgin worth fuckin. I can get laid with averge or below foid like most of dudes but i want more than that. Being 6'1 is not enough to mog shit out of this chads that fucked my oneits. Remember it's not about fucking, it's about being the best and breaking hearts of stupid horny foids. How i can socialize when i'm moged hard every day? When i go to the party i get mogged by chad who gets all female attention. Jfl just socialize to slay
Lol you need to let go of this toxic idea that you have to mog everyone, ideally this is what everyone wants, but it will not happen.

Let go of these delusions of oneitis, no girl is worth obsessing over, and you will have to learn to realise that girls want you to think you like them if you’re a normie, even if they don’t.

Don’t be so oblivious to female manipulation and you should have no trouble keeping away from oneitis.

As a notmie the best game is social status/game max, obviously paired with lifts gymcel natural looks max etc
It helps not being a high cortisol aspie
what do you mean? what has that got to do with being mogged
anyway whatever country you’re in, even if you’re from Netherlands with high class white male area you are not below average at 6’1, at the worst case you are dead on average

You gotta be pretty damn high cortisol to stress over getting heightmogged
How tall are you? You don’t know how it feels to constantly be looking up to everyone.

I’m manlet but not short enough to be death tier, I look only slightly up to most men my age, i also life in an ethic area which helps.

It is defo damaging for your confidence once you have become blackpilled however

As a notmie the best game is social status/game max, obviously paired with lifts gymcel natural looks max etc
Bullshit as a normie you will never slay on hot jb's. You can only have ltr. She will cheat on you with chat while your happy that you have gf

Yes I will agree that in your high school years height does not matter that much, but JFL @ U if u think a girl will truly be happy with you or having sex with you once she has fucked a robust gl 6'4 chad, this generally happens around the ages of university so 18-22, therefore female standards rise massively after 18.
I will rise in college

you need to let go of this toxic idea that you have to mog everyone, ideally this is what everyone wants, but it will not happen.
mog or be moged. If you think bitches wont chose the best dude to fuck you're bluepilled. Even when you talk with foid and she sees better dude you're no longer important to her

Jfl at my height genetics compared to yours, weren’t you like 5’8 when you came into this forum a year ago?

Also you sure you tanner 3? has your voice even break at tanner 3, i couldn’t imagine a 6’1 boy with his child voice still

Validation and compliments are great but how much slays did u get in high school and how much in college, or were you just ugly before?

i think it’s more like 5’11 5’10 if you are bluepilled but yeah 5’9 is maybe the minimum acceptable height providing ur face is okay.
nah its 5'9 for sure. im 5'9.5 and got a 5'6 stacylite gf and had several Girls approach me but they were all about 5'5-5-7

nah its 5'9 for sure. im 5'9.5 and got a 5'6 stacylite gf and had several Girls approach me but they were all about 5'5-5-7
Depends how good looking your face is

I have been described as anywhere from 5-6 PSL facially and I have had some success with women, I would have a lot more if I wasn’t mentalcel, sad being 5’8 tho

Especially in high school.

From what I see, far more people get discriminated based on their FACE. If they're asian, if they have bad acne, ect.

Height doesn't seem to matter much at all. Most normies don't feel anything when getting height mogged. I definitely don't feel getting height mogged. If you seriously go around and give yourself high stress high cortisol because you think you aren't tall enough just kys

Skin > height

Hair > height

being young > height

I don't even think shoulder width really matters that much anyways as long as you are at least 17 inches. Niggers don't have broad shoulders at all reminder.

giphy.gif
Height and frame doesn't matter? 😂😂 Holy fuck you are stupid. Some women are even willing to date you if you're just tall even if you had ugly face.
Height and frame > face >> haircut > fashion

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Face is all i rather be 7psl 5'8 framecel than 5 psl 6'4 god tier frame

I still see tons of 5'7+ers having girlfriends and shit. At the grocery store and shit.
And shit and shit... And their fucking girlfriends look like shit while robust 6'4 chads fuck prime stacies

It does matter, it’s the second most important factor in SMV lol.

Face comes first, no matter what but you would be coping if you believe a 8/10 PSL face 5’8 will slay more than a 6’6 PSL 7/10 face
It's overrated and really shouldn't be the second, frame matters more than height. Face comes first no matter what that's why an 8 psl face 5'8 will slay more than a 6'6 7 psl just the way it is man.

It's overrated and really shouldn't be the second, frame matters more than height. Face comes first no matter what that's why an 8 psl face 5'8 will slay more than a 6'6 7 psl just the way it is man.
I don’t believe this, you are entitled to your own opinion of course.

I think everyone who isn’t retard level IQ will agree that face reigns supreme, but imo you are coping if you deny the fact that a taller slightly worse looking chad will do better than a slightly better looking smaller

Ofc if you are 5’8 with 8 PSL youd do better than a PSL 7 5’10 with same frame, but height becomes more important than face after 4 inches of difference imo in a foids head if they are similar looking
Adding onto this, I don’t think it’s as extreme as he makes it out to be, but once a girl does fuck a tall robust chad (IRL 8-9) it’s prettt much over for her expectations in the future, not to say she won’t fuck some smaller chad but there will be something missing,

I have sensed it with girls who find me attractive, jfl ar this girl who pursued me relentlessly sayinf she fucked a guy younger than me but he looked “old and taller” It’s a huge part of attraction, fortunately you can fix to some extent, especially if you’re in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Maybe for average people. For manlets it's fucking hell. Imagine being 5'6. Fucking hell my sister is 5'6.

Its no lie that manlets can slay, however you are coping if you believe a 5'8 gl manlet has just as much SMV as a 6'6 with same face and frame

I do agree, that GL manlets are most likely volcel to some extent and that height isnt the largest determiner in attraction, you are coping if you deny that it isnt right after face however.
Isn't 6'6 too high though, you won't be attractive to a lot of shorter women.

Isn't 6'6 too high though, you won't be attractive to a lot of shorter women.
No it’s not lol.

Women love to feel like their man can dominate them, Obviously 6’0 is good but it seems like every other chad lite is 6’0+.

Don't entirely agree. I agree that if somebody is at least average height they won't feel that bad if somebody height mogs them. However you are wrong if you think it doesn't make you look more alpha to be tall.