Height matters so much

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Ya ya face is 1st obviously but height man like it legit asserts dominance, being a manlet is just brutal you will always look like a kid.

Imagine being 6 foot 5 with proper proportions

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Nick.Harte, Primalsplit and 3 others
Past 6’4 is subhuman height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, greycel, aber and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, aber, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Wrong

Only subhuman if your a lanklet, if you have proper proportions the taller the better
Idk there were 6’6 and taller guys at my school and they were incels and no one talked to them cause they looked creepy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: aber
Idk there were 6’6 and taller guys at my school and they were incels and no one talked to them cause they looked creepy nigga
They must have had fucked lanklet proportions and been ugly then

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, greycel and itzyaboyJJ
They must have had fucked lanklet proportions and been ugly then
They had normal faces
Idk where u keep getting proportions from i dont think proportions would stop u from looking creepy at a big ass height

They had normal faces
Idk where u keep getting proportions from i dont think proportions would stop u from looking creepy at a big ass height
They would, look at Kelly Oubre 6’8 yet still doesn’t look creepy

Not true, maybe if you have r/Tall proportions, but all those guys are subhumans who just so happen to be tall

When did i say anything about proportions dumb fuck retard it doesnt matter about proportions it matter what they look in real life standing next to normal height person

"height difference i deserve"

Foids will date chads who are shorter than them

Then that’s shitty proportions, I know a charismatic 6’6 guy who transferred to my school who got popular as fuck within half a year. Friends with everybody.

Wrong

Only subhuman if your a lanklet, if you have proper proportions the taller the better
Then that’s shitty proportions, I know a charismatic 6’6 guy who transferred to my school who got popular as fuck within half a year. Friends with everybody.

6’5-6’6 (with top tier proportions) is the ultimate male height. No taller than that though

• +1
Reactions: aber