Height or uni prestige?

But like if u went to a t5 uni that opens u up to mad quality girls no?

5’8 and t5 uni imo mogs like 90% of the male population
Idk. You need to go to a decent uni if you want to slay. Not too low class, but not to high class.

Oxbridge unis are known for being conservative. I even overheard normie during my fresher year saying "why would I go Cambridge uni, I would probably have to get permission from her father to have sex with her".

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and BrahminBoss
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
Idk. You need to go to a decent uni if you want to slay. Not too low class, but not to high class.

Oxbridge unis are known for being conservative. I even overheard normie during my fresher year saying "why would I go Cambridge uni, I would probably have to get permission from her father to have sex with her".
what fucking bs if u have the looks for it u dont even need uni to slay oxbridge prestige mogs

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and TeenAscender
what fucking bs if u have the looks for it u dont even need uni to slay
The quality of girls in a good uni vs shit uni telling. Something like Hull university will be full of working class students. Meanwhile Durham or Warwick will be full of middle class students.
oxbridge prestige mogs
Apply for your masters here bhai. You just need 4.0 GPA equivalent - they have diversity quotos. You'll get in for being an ethnic. Or larp being gay.

The quality of girls in a good uni vs shit uni telling. Something like Hull university will be full of working class students. Meanwhile Durham or Warwick will be full of middle class students.
yeh and oxbride full of aristrocrats
Apply for your masters here bhai. You just need 4.0 GPA equivalent - they have diversity quotos. You'll get in for being an ethnic. Or larp being gay.
nah i dont want a masters degree

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

yeh and oxbride full of aristrocrats

nah i dont want a masters degree
and for cs its probably very competitive and u would need more

• Hmm...

I’m a burgercel but here if u want a mogger masters say at Harvard Yale Penn the diversity quotas still work against u if ur white or Asian smh

• +1
Career is cope because only rotten and corrupted people can be placed on top
And then you realize these people can’t do basic shit but you, the cattle, have to beat yourself up on these useless topics while the elites put their friends on fictional job with a completely disproportionate salary.
So yeah, you should have good grades to get a cope job and have enough money for personal investments and surgery

Not sure because you don’t have to go to a top university to be rich

and for cs its probably very competitive and u would need more
How much halo would this give you back in turkland? Like job application? Here you've already sold yourself at top graduation schemes.

I’m a burgercel but here if u want a mogger masters say at Harvard Yale Penn the diversity quotas still work against u if ur white or Asian smh
How? I only got in a good uni because I'm "Asian-British". I'm sure if it..tbh same for some jobs. I get the job or go to class and realise I'm the only fucking ethnic there. No wonder I was socially isolated at uni!

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
How much halo would this give you back in turkland? Like job application? Here you've already sold yourself at top graduation schemes.
they would treat u like a god

• Love it
I'm somewhat doubtful that really high-ranking universities give a meaningfully better education than universities somewhat below. Only value imo is better connections (everyone has rich parents) and bragging rights, but is that the juice you're looking for in the squeeze? If so, go for it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TeenAscender
I'm somewhat doubtful that really high-ranking universities give a meaningfully better education than universities somewhat below. Only value imo is better connections (everyone has rich parents) and bragging rights, but is that the juice you're looking for in the squeeze? If so, go for it
I’m purely looking for bragging rights and rich alumni connections

Would u rather be 6’2 but go a #10-20 uni

Or 5’8 but go to a top 5 uni

I’m tryna cope rn smh
Who the fuck cares about rankings they change every 10 years and it’s about how u use ur degree, ur grade moreso than the uni unless its the top or bottom 2%

Either one is a failure u should be 6’1+ and a top 20 uni as a basic base

• +1
Who the fuck cares about rankings they change every 10 years and it’s about how u use ur degree, ur grade moreso than the uni unless its the top or bottom 2%

Either one is a failure u should be 6’1+ and a top 20 uni as a basic base
6’1+ top 20 uni and HTN face unironically mogs 95% of males

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
The moggers tend to be at good unis anyway
Fs my friends to got accepted to T5 ivies during early action are all pretty well put together.

I’ve never met a total incel get into a good school, American holistic admissions makes that pretty hard with community oritended extracurriculars, letters of rec, nepotism etc