Lost
Would u rather be 6’2 but go a #10-20 uni

Or 5’8 but go to a top 5 uni

I’m tryna cope rn smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, forevermirin, murdah and 1 other person
Height = Better life quality

Nobody gonna know where you went just by looking at your face and height. You need to go through your whole life with your face and height and there's no escape.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, whiteislandpill, horizontallytall and 8 others
Height = Better life quality

Nobody gonna know where you went just by looking at your face and height. You need to go through your whole life with your face and height and there's no escape.
True

I was gonna kms over this 5’6 guy I know who got into a t5 school, but I realize you’ll always be able to study but he’ll never be able to grow taller

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and socialcel
why you obsessing over college prestige so much if you go to a state college and grind for internships you will make as much as a ivy league graduate

why you obsessing over college prestige so much if you go to a state college and grind for internships you will make as much as a ivy league graduate
hes a nerd

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Because college prestige is everything

My results in 2 months determine my life no kizzy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Nick.Harte
i just want my dick sucked

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
5’6 guy I know who got into a t5 school
He will get cucked by Tyrone a lot during his time there. He will be traumatized and will kill himself later on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Ricky212, Pikabro and 1 other person

i mean not salary wise maybe connections, but you can find that a job too

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Ricky212 and Nick.Harte

Your career prospects were already decided the moment you were born . 130 iq minimum or give up

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Just go uni bro

Major cope

I know legit 6’2-6’5 jacked WASP chads who are at Stanford, UPenn, Harvard etc.

They would do this to any Tyler Maher or Chico

Then give up
You’re acting like a 130 IQ is equivalent in rarity to being 6’5 or some shit jfl. I know plenty of 140-160 IQ tested kids who are at elite uni/selective magnet high schools.I would give up my IQ if it meant I could get higher PSL

Elite looks > 130+ IQ in terms of rarity

Major cope

I know legit 6’2-6’5 jacked WASP chads who are at Stanford, UPenn, Harvard etc.

They would do this to any Tyler Maher or Chico
Man I hate being an awkward loser. I did NOT want to end up like this and I’m pissed that I did. For FUCKS sake

Man I hate being an awkward loser. I did NOT want to end up like this and I’m pissed that I did. For FUCKS sake
Indeed

99% of this website is retarded. You need looks AND status AND education. Just looks is not enough at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and BrahminBoss
Indeed

99% of this website is retarded. You need looks AND status AND education. Just looks is not enough at all
Fuck education. Status and looks are priority.I always got good grades (not amazing) but oother 2…

You’re acting like a 130 IQ is equivalent in rarity to being 6’5 or some shit jfl. I know plenty of 140-160 IQ tested kids who are at elite uni/selective magnet high schools.I would give up my IQ if it meant I could get higher PSL

Elite looks > 130+ IQ in terms of rarity
140 iq on some Indian online test. Reality is they’re 115 at best.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Just go uni bro

"chad" is a manlet mtn at max

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Indeed

If you need the latter 2 you were never gl

• +1
being a top dog in an ivy league uni mogs to death being a slightly taller than average with mid career

• +1
What college ranking u got
I have no idea. Although I got state top 20 in the hardest STEM curriculum in the world after studying for barely a month

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
If you need the latter 2 you were never gl
Nope even if your gl you still need them

Being a hyper NT chad who goes to UPenn and stacked CV > aspie zoomer chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
being a top dog in an ivy league uni mogs to death being a slightly taller than average normie
Dumbos can get into ivys. Your IQ decides what you can achieve

• JFL
Nope even if your gl you still need them

Being a hyper NT chad who goes to UPenn and stacked CV > aspie zoomer chad
Your iq is mega low judging from what I’m reading.

• JFL
Uni means nothing IRL jfl. I think I read a statistic that over 50% of Fortune 500 companies are over 6 feet. Whereas only 35% have a master's degree :feelswhy: Even the stemcel pajeet Sundar is over 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SecularIslamist
I'm 5'8 and went top 5 uni in the UK. It's bullshit. I wouldve went to Leeds Beckett over Harvard if I was promised even an inch.

There is a massive stigma going to a shit uni. Overheard some accentmaxxed curry foid talking on the train and kept saying she's from Oxford Uni. Always squeezed it into every conversation "When I was at Oxford Uni" JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pikabro, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
Dumbos can get into ivys. Your IQ decides what you can achieve
thats why i said top dog

plenty of mediocre ppl on prestigious universities that think they were set for life just by entering it and stop tryharding after

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TeenAscender
I'm 5'8 and went top 5 uni in the UK. It's bullshit. I wouldve went to Leeds Beckett over Harvard if I was promised even an inch.

There is a massive stigma going to a shit uni. Overheard some accentmaxxed curry foid talking on the train and kept saying she's from Oxford Uni. Always squeezed it into every conversation "When I was at Oxford Uni" JFL.
my type of girl

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
All prestigious unis are boring with shit social scenes so your life will be shit in general with no good memories.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I can hear it tbh

If you’re ugly/short you need some hopefuel. It’s why the ugliest kids always study hard. Cos everything matters for them ( status, income, career etc)

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Latinolooksmaxxer

But like if u went to a t5 uni that opens u up to mad quality girls no?

5’8 and t5 uni imo mogs like 90% of the male population

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and BrahminBoss
that's like asking would you rather have sex with a supermodel or have 3 pitbulls eat your cock and balls while youre alive

• JFL
Ok fucking smartass yes he’s a manlet subhuman and the whore is an alien but that’s not the point
He’s older than the kid graduating and is clearly NTmaxxed and moneymaxxed

I’d rather be a 21 year old ambitious zoomer graduating from a good uni then some boomer coping w relationships

• Hmm...
Ok fucking smartass yes he’s a manlet subhuman and the whore is an alien but that’s not the point
The point is cope though. There has been a good analysis on this video. Let me see if I can find it.

that's like asking would you rather have sex with a supermodel or have 3 pitbulls eat your cock and balls while youre alive
Which one is which? I’m genuinely not sure

Idk man I would trade 2 inches of my height down to 6’0 if it meant guaranteed T5 uni acceptance
You wouldn’t trade even half psl point when it comes down to it . If you do you live in your world.

You wouldn’t trade even half psl point when it comes down to it . If you do you live in your world.
PSL is different, I would trade a tenth of PSL tbh