Height pill is sooo fucking brutal

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
everyone here talks about muh face muh face
probably because they think that maybe they can fix their face and then be chad

no

you can be 5'9 and have a tom cruise face
girls pussies will still dry up when they see you next to a 6'4 built mogger with a 4/10 face.

as long as the tall guy doesn't have a deformed face or a pathetic frame, he WILL mog your ass.

fucking brutal

not to mention it's so insanely brutal to be heightmogged by another man (assuming he isn't some gigaskinny lanklet). It's painful to be heightmogged, man I legit can feel my dominance when I'm around men shorter than me. The whole dynamic literally changes.
And when I'm around 6'2+ guys my cortisol spikes

im 6ft barefoot and legit feel like a manlet
6'2+ or death

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Deleted member 14905, Be_ConfidentBro and 20 others
indeed brother but did u know that me,

@cloUder , @lutte , @TsarTsar444 @WannabeJock r nazis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, delusionalretard and 6 others
look for a good therapist

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
look for a good therapist
my mom wants me to go to therapy and get on antidepressants

I said no I won't take the jew pills

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard and 3 others

i legit wanna kill jevvs tbh :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Tony

Why do u have satan as ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I’m 6ft and it’s a decent height but if I was 6’2 I would legit feel tall. Tall men just stand out in an elegant way even with normie face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Tropical Tyrone, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I’m 6ft and it’s a decent height but if I was 6’2 I would legit feel tall. Tall men just stand out in an elegant way even with normie face
They do.
An attractive tall man with an actual muscular built frame (that's the biggest weakness of tall men, being lanky) attracts all attention in the room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Just4Beast, delusionalretard and 3 others
girls pussies will still dry up when they see you next to a 6'4 built mogger with a 4/10 face.
if 3 psl lanklets were slayers then this site would not exist lol

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17402, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Zayn even mogs most tall chads at 5’7
B0A0BDE5 4E0C 4B35 BA68 A4CFF58AD886

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Height pill is true, but your over exaggerating, a 5’7 chad would mog every tall normie to death.

View attachment 1417716
Zayn even mogs most tall chads at 5’7. Face is the most important factor for women.
bro i know someone who looks similar

They do.
An attractive tall man with an actual muscular built frame (that's the biggest weakness of tall men, being lanky) attracts all attention in the room
Was at a club recently and a guy who was around 6'9, semi muscular shaved head and beard, around a 6/10 face. I counted about 15 girls who spoke to him that night and at least 20-30 were obviously trying to get his attention by dancing close to him.

There were guys there who were around 5'10 but had model tier faces yet barely any attention towards them. If that big guy wasn't there I guarantee they'd get more.

That's why in my opinion nightclubs are great for masc men with bad faces. the shit lighting means girls can't really see your face and most girls will only see your frame and that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, metagross, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
i hate you autistic niggas who think it’s only muh face or muh height, both are equally important and you’re fucked if you don’t got either

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RoundHouse, mazzi and 1 other person
Was at a club recently and a guy who was around 6'9, semi muscular shaved head and beard, around a 6/10 face. I counted about 15 girls who spoke to him that night and at least 20-30 were obviously trying to get his attention by dancing close to him.

There were guys there who were around 5'10 but had model tier faces yet barely any attention towards them. If that big guy wasn't there I guarantee they'd get more.

That's why in my opinion nightclubs are great for masc men with bad faces. the shit lighting means girls can't really see your face and most girls will only see your frame and that's all.
You said he was 6/10, jacked and 6’9

Of course he’s gonna out slay everyone, what were the other guys like chadlite faces and skinny?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
This is not at all true lmao I had 2 very tall friends but they had complete incel faces and I had a super short friend like 5’5 but he slayed just by being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
This is why I'm going to get limb lengthening surgery. Imagine going from 5'11 with my frame to 6'1 or 6'2 with 23" frame. It's insane

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
hahahahahahahahahhahaha
come laugh at this nigga @germanlooks @LooksOverAll

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 11758
Bro all you do is talk about heights and hating ethnics when ur a mutt sfcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and 4 others
i Cope with anime manlet slayers
like yoh and Levi

Is Anna Yoh's wife - Shaman King Answers - Fanpop
Attack on Titan: 10 Ways Levi Is A Tragic Hero | ScreenRant

Delusional 4 PSL lanklet fairy tale
No man gets physical IOIs by 50 girls all in a single night stand, especially a ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i hate you autistic niggas who think it’s only muh face or muh height, both are equally important and you’re fucked if you don’t got either
of course both are important. but people here underrate height as a coping mechanism

This is not at all true lmao I had 2 very tall friends but they had complete incel faces and I had a super short friend like 5’5 but he slayed just by being good looking
everyone knows that 5'5 indian janitor that "slays" it seems

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
I specifically said as long as you don't have a deformed face or a skinny ass frame

I'm pretty sure you had the latter

can people on this site not read?
I'm a 225 lb former college athlete. Where tf did people get the idea I'm skinny lmfao.

I'm a 225 lb former college athlete. Where tf did people get the idea I'm skinny lmfao.
you mentioned that you have like 5.5 inch wrists at 6'7 or some shit and that people thought you had deformed arms

Last edited:
everyone here talks about muh face muh face
probably because they think that maybe they can fix their face and then be chad

no

as long as the tall guy doesn't have a deformed face or a pathetic frame, he WILL mog your ass.

fucking brutal

not to mention it's so insanely brutal to be heightmogged by another man (assuming he isn't some gigaskinny lanklet). It's painful to be heightmogged, man I legit can feel my dominance when I'm around men shorter than me. The whole dynamic literally changes.
And when I'm around 6'2+ guys my cortisol spikes

im 6ft barefoot and legit feel like a manlet
6'2+ or death
Theres no such thing as "fixing your face". You'd have an easier time changing your height then changing your facial proportions to any real degree

you mentioned that you have like 5.5 inch wrists at 6'7 or some shit and that people thought you had deformed arms
lmfao why are you making shit up? Another manlet having schizo delusions about things that never happened to try and reinforce their false worldview.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 4614
lmfao why are you making shit up? Another manlet having schizo delusions about things that never happened to try and reinforce their false worldview.
lol okay virgin, I was off by 1 inch
C2E77C8E A60E 4A2B BCF6 45C8D5849A55

still applies, that's framelet tier at 6'7

the guy who got called having deformed arms might've been someone else I guess

lol okay virgin, I was off by 1 inch
View attachment 1418057
still applies, that's framelet tier at 6'7

the guy who got called having deformed arms might've been someone else I guess
How is it framelet tier? I have 24 inch bideltoid lmfao. Keep crying for me.

Delusional 4 PSL lanklet fairy tale
No man gets physical IOIs by 50 girls all in a single night stand, especially a ogre
Wasn't an ogre but typical slightly above average face.

How is it framelet tier? I have 24 inch bideltoid lmfao. Keep crying for me.
Lol
Just found the thread since you decided to bark and insult me you utter virgin
B7A44D39 F03E 4456 ACC9 E0B5EF00F174

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Lol
Just found the thread since you decided to bark and insult me you utter virgin
View attachment 1418072
Yeah, I have small wrists but I'm 6'7" 225 with a 24 inch bideltoid. I'd make you look like a little kid next to me. I'm far from a framecel lmfao.

not even gonna respond to that

How tf are you an incel then? do you have a gay alien face?
No, I have an average or slightly below face. Your theory is bullshit and you don't go outside if you truly believe that. Case closed.

No, I have an average or slightly below face
so you're 6'7 with an average face and a built frame and claim to be an incel?
get the fuck out of here youre larping about something mate

• +1
Reactions: CANI, metagross, mazzi and 2 others
Yeah, I have small wrists but I'm 6'7" 225 with a 24 inch bideltoid. I'd make you look like a little kid next to me. I'm far from a framecel lmfao.
How are u a virgin

No, I have an average or slightly below face. Your theory is bullshit and you don't go outside if you truly believe that. Case closed.
You've described yourself as a 3/10 multiple times.

OOGABOOGA said:
Damn nigga how ugly are you? Describe yourself
" Incel, 3 PSL" -LooksOverAll

I can bring up so many old posts you have where you roast yourself. Stop larping

it's okay bro this is a stupid argument anyway

Last edited:
I don't understand how people haven't realized so far that he trolling

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Duke of cumskins and 1 other person
How are u a virgin
He's lying to win the argument as if we can't just look at his old posts
I've done the same thing before so I ain't gonna judge him lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Recession is the reason why. Also a 6'7" normie is literally just a normie in the eyes of women. Idk how you haven't realized that yet unless you don't go outside.