Height pill is sooo fucking brutal

Recession is the reason why
so don't say you have an "above average face" when you talk about getting mistaken for a 12 year old at the market

so don't say you have an "above average face" when you talk about getting mistaken for a 12 year old at the market
I don't have an above average face. I said I have an average or slightly below face. I was obviously trolling when I said someone thought I was 12. The guy was probably joking or senile. People my age who don't even know me ask me what college I go to so it's obvious I look at least 18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
This is very true. Height is very important. Probably one of the most important aspects when it comes to, say, clubbing, etc. since people can not see your face.

everyone here talks about muh face muh face
probably because they think that maybe they can fix their face and then be chad

no

you can be 5'9 and have a tom cruise face
girls pussies will still dry up when they see you next to a 6'4 built mogger with a 4/10 face.

as long as the tall guy doesn't have a deformed face or a pathetic frame, he WILL mog your ass.

fucking brutal

not to mention it's so insanely brutal to be heightmogged by another man (assuming he isn't some gigaskinny lanklet). It's painful to be heightmogged, man I legit can feel my dominance when I'm around men shorter than me. The whole dynamic literally changes.
And when I'm around 6'2+ guys my cortisol spikes

im 6ft barefoot and legit feel like a manlet
6'2+ or death
Incel trait : having cortisol Spikes and anxiety attacks

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Paroxysm

no

girls pussies will still dry up when they see you next to a 6'4 built mogger with a 4/10 face.

as long as the tall guy doesn't have a deformed face or a pathetic frame, he WILL mog your ass.

fucking brutal

not to mention it's so insanely brutal to be heightmogged by another man (assuming he isn't some gigaskinny lanklet). It's painful to be heightmogged, man I legit can feel my dominance when I'm around men shorter than me. The whole dynamic literally changes.

6'2+ or death
Always been my argument too. "Face > height" is a gigantic cope stemming from the thought that changing one's face seems (is) more easily attainable than changing one's height.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

no

fucking brutal

6'2+ or death

I'd much rather be fucking 5'9 that can fraud up to 6' with 7 psl face than 6'4 subhuman ogre, faggots like you here overexaggerate height by alot, i know manlets with good fucking faces that slay irl and 6'5 incel ogres​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
6'2+ or death
Mark henry no mark henry

lol at you thinking 6'2 is enough. 6'10 or die tryin'

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Theres no such thing as "fixing your face". You'd have an easier time changing your height then changing your facial proportions to any real degree
whole point of existance of this site is about fixing your face.

I'd much rather be fucking 5'9 that can fraud up to 6' with 7 psl face than 6'4 subhuman ogre, faggots like you here overexaggerate height by alot, i know manlets with good fucking faces that slay irl and 6'5 incel ogres​

HTN + Tall

T
I’m 6ft and it’s a decent height but if I was 6’2 I would legit feel tall. Tall men just stand out in an elegant way even with normie face
Thanks bro

Height pill is true, but your over exaggerating, a 5’7 chad would mog every tall normie to death.

View attachment 1417716
Zayn even mogs most tall chads at 5’7. Face is the most important factor for women.
Mmm I'm not sure. Imagine him without his hair like that, not dressed liked that. Just imagine a poor-low status guy who's going to work who has his face. He's kinda of an incel. You can't beat height