Height pill

D

Deleted member 25211

Iron
im standing at just slightly under 5'11 and a lot of girls ik are that height or near it... Sometimes taller.
Idk what they're feeding people nowadays back in school everyone was around the same height and there were only a few lanky fuckers.
I'm happy with my height but what the fuck is going on

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Prince88, looksseg and 6 others
same i used to be one of the taller guys in school but now i get height mogged all the time at 5”11. But tbh 5”11 is a decent height u will still be able to get bitches

They say 5'8 is taller than 90% of girls but i don't buy it since most girls are that or taller

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21449, 80iq and 4 others
same i used to be one of the taller guys in school but now i get height mogged all the time at 5”11. But tbh 5”11 is a decent height u will still be able to get bitches
Yeah hence why I can't complain aha but still so many 6'4 mfs walking around makes you feel small

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Yeah hence why I can't complain aha but still so many 6'4 mfs walking around makes you feel small
Yea it sucks and i used to be insecure about it. But at the same time u gotta remember all the people u height mog

It seems like height keeps more prevalent as the years go past even normies are catching on to the height pill

• +1
Yea it sucks and i used to be insecure about it. But at the same time u gotta remember all the people u height mog
Exactly it's better to be appreciative since we could be worse off

They say 5'8 is taller than 90% of girls but i don't buy it since most girls are that or taller
Idk im 5”11 and i dont think theres any girls thay height mog me. Maybe theres like 1-2 girls height mog me by a centimeter or 2. And theres 80 girls in my school

im standing at just slightly under 5'11 and a lot of girls ik are that height or near it... Sometimes taller.
Idk what they're feeding people nowadays back in school everyone was around the same height and there were only a few lanky fuckers.
dude ur 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, NorthAtlandidMogs, baldgeeza and 1 other person
Idk im 5”11 and i dont think theres any girls thay height mog me. Maybe theres like 1-2 girls height mog me by a centimeter or 2. And theres 80 girls in my school
Might have to do with age tho idk.
It seems like a lot of 20 year old girls are near my height and when they wear boots or heels I feel like a manlet.

At 6'2, I find it rather amusing that you plebians keep denying your demise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, shynx007 and NorthAtlandidMogs
lindsay-lohan-spitting.gif

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
maybe with heels on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, tombradylover, Prince88 and 7 others
i'm a good 5'10 in shoes and get heightmogged non-stop as i step outside

the amount of 185+ guys is pretty crazy even if the average supposedly is only around 180 here

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 17244, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Maybe with heels on
Yeah I mean im not wearing shoes that boost my height at all, they're wearing boots which add a few inches to their height. but even when they take them off I don't height mog them that hard

Might have to do with age tho idk.
It seems like a lot of 20 year old girls are near my height and when they wear boots or heels I feel like a manlet.
Oh yea maybe im only 16.

i'm a good 5'10 in shoes and get heightmogged non-stop as i step outside

the amount of 185+ guys is pretty crazy even if the average supposedly is only around 180 here
The average just seems like a lie maybe it's climate change.
Titanoboa theory:
Snakes used to be massive when earths temperature was super hot.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, horizontallytall and ifyouwannabemylover
I wish I was 5’11

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 21449 and Deleted member 25211
Im gonna buy some for summer when i go to a new school. Since they are hidden under ur sock its basically like u actually are 6 feet barefoot

You should wear lifts dude. Theres 1 inch sock lifts can be 6’1 in air forces
Air forces give me decent height tbf but I wouldn't wanna go with lifts cus the height change between shoes is gonna be a bit sus 😂

I'm gonna buy some for summer when i go to a new school. Since they are hidden under ur sock its basically like u actually are 6 feet barefoot
I would do the same if I was going to a new place. but it might work people are really stupid so they might not notice if I microdose the height change lmao

Another "Zoomers are 6'3 on average in my class" incel :feelsrope:

Another "Zoomers are 6'3 on average in my class" incel :feelsrope:
I would say im not an incel but I am currently on a looksmax forum so no point in even trying

yeah most girl are 5'8" or taller. sure buddy.

dennis-nedry-laughing-hysterically.gif
Average white girl is 5'7. I'm 6'2 and today saw two girls over 6'0, but it's not uncommon for me to see ones taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211
Man believe me i am an indian and just moved to a new more developed state and guess what at 5'10 almost all guys are taller than me and a lot of girls near me in height i mean a lot lot no joke. Man i am having just a huge mental turmoil but i know how i can increasemy height till 20 atleast so i know i will reach 6'2 at most . Thank god i have short torso . But the dream ofmogging people is dead though

Psy op lmao
I feel it man. The biggest dynamic in male female relationship is height . U break that and see how family gets even more disintegrated i think thats the reason girls are becoming more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211
Man believe me i am an indian and just moved to a new more developed state and guess what at 5'10 almost all guys are taller than me and a lot of girls near me in height i mean a lot lot no joke. Man i am having just a huge mental turmoil but i know how i can increasemy height till 20 atleast so i know i will reach 6'2 at most . Thank god i have short torso . But the dream ofmogging people is dead though
What does short torso have to do with it

No, you just heightfraud like 4-5 inches jfl

U can gain height if u can increase wingpan. Torso can grow after 18. I mean till 21 . If u can make up the body ratio for a required height then u can increase ur heught.u need big feet for that and long wingspan ie 2 inches greated than desired height. Even feet can grow but a lot of things have to be done to make that but it is certainly possible once done then ur torso can catchup. Even u dont need short torso u can still make ur torso grow if u can make up the other body ratios . Ur leg lenght won t increase . But torso will contribute . U will notice that alot of people are same height sitting down. U will notice that women have shorter upper body and longer legs. The theory that estrigen cause growth plate fusion is a hypothesis at first place and the fact that girls have tall legs contradict it quite well.Any how do your own research dont follow other. U will come to same conclusion as me .and i cannot type anymore

Even i have grown since last 6 months by 2.3 inches measured increase and even the eye level compared to other person who was in indian army and had an accurately measure height of 6 feet i used to be a lot shorter than him now he is near me . My wingspan increased 1.5 inches in these months. U have to do one handed bar hanging a lot through out the day i mean every 2 hours for a few minutes. And i took mucuna pruriens read any research paper about mucuna and hgh release. I drunk a lot of pure raw milk. Like just straight from udder. But major factor was mucuna in huge amounts. Like it will do alot of changes .buy and try at least for sometime take 20 grams every day.

U can gain height if u can increase wingpan. Torso can grow after 18. I mean till 21 . If u can make up the body ratio for a required height then u can increase ur heught.u need big feet for that and long wingspan ie 2 inches greated than desired height. Even feet can grow but a lot of things have to be done to make that but it is certainly possible once done then ur torso can catchup. Even u dont need short torso u can still make ur torso grow if u can make up the other body ratios . Ur leg lenght won t increase . But torso will contribute . U will notice that alot of people are same height sitting down. U will notice that women have shorter upper body and longer legs. The theory that estrigen cause growth plate fusion is a hypothesis at first place and the fact that girls have tall legs contradict it quite well.Any how do your own research dont follow other. U will come to same conclusion as me .and i cannot type anymore
Thanks fren interesting insight. Btw I think I have a short to normal torso and a wingspan that is 6'3-4, current height is 5'10 but idk if id still grow. I likely have hypothyroidism due to my hands being cold and feeling cold despite in the warmth.

Average white zoomer height in US is 5'10 barefoot, and this will stagnate throughout the next generations. And 5'11 barefoot is lowkey tall, I think you're worrying too much

Eye level, heels, posture, walking surface. Lots of reasons you feel shorter even if statistically you aren't

Thanks fren interesting insight. Btw I think I have a short to normal torso and a wingspan that is 6'3-4, current height is 5'10 but idk if id still grow. I likely have hypothyroidism due to my hands being cold and feeling cold despite in the warmth.
Check ur sitting height the highest u can go as i personally know is 44 inches.

Stiltmaxxing/liftmaxxing/heightfrauding is whats happening

Why would anyone even date a girl who is close to 5'11? That's a man at that point.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Why would anyone even date a girl who is close to 5'11? That's a man at that point.
Well let's say i was 6'0 chadlite and she was a 5'11 mtb. If i had a son he would be 6'2 and atleast htn facially (unless cucked by gene recombination)

6'0 is average in the west amongst white zoomers.

I swear to Christ I haven't seen a single white guy shorter than this height on my uni campus (University of Calgary).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Piratecel

I swear to Christ I haven't seen a single white guy shorter than this height on my uni campus (University of Calgary).
Theyre all frauds lol. Nowadays even 8th graders height fraud

• +1

Exactly imagine thinking that the average white guy in Canada is 5'10 or whatever it says in studies.
Height statistics are gigacope.

Tbh tho 5 10 isn't bad at all count your blessing you could been 5 9 and under