Height preference by foids' height

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
haven't seen this posted yet. do you guys think it's legit? no source tbhtbh. it promotes the idea that above 5'8 or perhaps 5'10, if he's even slightly taller (and chadlite+ of course) then he can ascend and it won't hold him back significantly. it also seems to indicate that with tall foids above 5'9 she's even open to the idea of mogging the guy by an inch or two :feelswat: also interesting to note is that foidlets' tallfag preference is clearly visible.

now my experience is foids like to be mogged as hard as possible and they desire around 8 inches of height difference, possibly even 10. my sister always goes on about her height fetish :feelskek: I guess taller foids are eventually forced to settle for only 1 or 2 inches taller (like my cousin) or even shorter if they're fat or ugly but do they not get pumped and dumped by 6'6 gigachads until fully roasted? :feelswat:

1DE34E17 3CAC 4E5F A239 ADF80D22E866

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Jerzy Bondov, hennypapi and 7 others
even 5’0 women prefer 6’2 men over 6’0 men

these subhuman foidlets need a way to compensate for their subpar genes i guess

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 11705 and 11 others
5'10 seems like the cutoff height where it appeals to mostly all unless you live in northern germany like the tales from @ecstazy where northern germany has victoria secret models walking around each corner of the street :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, animo123, Beetlejuice and 3 others
just be taller than the girl imo:y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777, Beetlejuice, mogstar and 3 others

i can see it, very brutal how even 5'6 guys that tower over 5'0 women still get rejected for being short. Kinda breaks my heart that not even being taller by 6 inches is enough, short men can't go for taller women either since they still want tall men, and shorter women also want tall men. Fucked on both ends.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 189, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
its not linear

theres a disentanglement at the extreme ends

super short women arent attracted to super short men

super tall women often have complexes that cause them to be more accepting of dating down ime

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9827 and 2 others
women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller, whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
but i'm 187 cm and incel

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, court monarch777 and WannaBeA6
Im 6’4
Still incel

@SubhumanCurrycel that sounds pretty legit ngl. wonder why that is :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel