Height self-inflation?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
I'm above 5'10 (178.5) in the morning and 5'9.5 (176.5) at night - a loss of 0.5 (2). Feel average/above (incl young people) in S EU

The question is, by how much do people inflate their height? Myself, I go by 5'10 or 180 (for simplicity, since 5'11 is above 180), even when wearing Air Max (>1" boost; although might prefer saying 5'11 sometimes)

In Air Max I rarely feel short here (average at worst = rare), unless in club setting. My city is shit but due to tourists there seems some diversity w/ avg/gl looking people coming about

Bonus question, would CLL be dumb in my situation (avg height for a young 20 YO person here is 175)? IMHO, my height is not bad/slightly gd atm at least with lifts, but another natural inch or 2 inches without lifting shoes will be OP (probly would be happy then w/ no more needed)

Everyone on PSL is 6'5" or above so you tell me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2486
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Subtract 3 inches from everyone's height posted online, about 1 to 2 inches when they fraud in-person/IRL.

Last edited:
morning height doesn't matter dude, you'd be closer to your night height during the day

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
People IRL will legit claim 6 ft to me standing when they are like 5'10 jfl and if you say "no dude you're like 5'10" they'll be like
nvm im 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Short Ugly and Brown
The point I'm asking is that people first claim they are for example 6' but then 5'11 when pushed for the truth, however in the end they're like 5'10

I'm above 5'10 (178.5) in the morning and 5'9.5 (176.5) at night - a loss of 0.5 (2). Feel average/above (incl young people) in S EU

The question is, by how much do people inflate their height? Myself, I go by 5'10 or 180 (for simplicity, since 5'11 is above 180), even when wearing Air Max (>1" boost; although might prefer saying 5'11 sometimes)

In Air Max I rarely feel short here (average at worst = rare), unless in club setting. My city is shit but due to tourists there seems some diversity w/ avg/gl looking people coming about

Bonus question, would CLL be dumb in my situation (avg height for a young 20 YO person here is 175)? IMHO, my height is not bad/slightly gd atm at least with lifts, but another natural inch or 2 inches without lifting shoes will be OP (probly would be happy then w/ no more needed)
how tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
how tall are your parents?
Just under 5'9 (174) and 5'7 (169) at peak, now like 0.5-1 (1-2) lower. Not complaining of 5'10 as a genetic result, more as not having taller parents for a taller height (but it would suck if I'd be shorter than them, LOL)

Subtract 3 inches from everyone's height posted online, about 1 to 2 inches when they fraud in-person/IRL.
Fuk Bro,im measured with an elettronica Valance without shoes and im 182. U r a fukin frauder,not kinko

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Literally no one cares about height outside of basement dwellers of this forum height isn't the main correlation in happy relationships provided your 5 foot 6 and above it's face that provides all the attraction for women and men

Literally no one cares about height outside of basement dwellers of this forum height isn't the main correlation in happy relationships provided your 5 foot 6 and above it's face that provides all the attraction for women and men
Being tall is an advantage not a necessity.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Being tall is an advantage not a necessity.

Sure no one is denying that but the autists in this bloody forum are off claiming anything under 6 foot 5 is over height helps in some instances but it's face that carries a man

Most ppl i meet don't lie about their height but instead say their morning height when asked which is inaccurate. The shorter the person asking you is the more you can inflate your height.

No height for your face bufdyboyo

Cause they're insecure manlets it's so fucking retarded to fraud your height everyone can tell you're frauding

Most ppl i meet don't lie about their height but instead say their morning height when asked which is inaccurate. The shorter the person asking you is the more you can inflate your height.
My morning height is 6'4.5" but i state my evening height
Fuk Bro,im measured with an elettronica Valance without shoes and im 182. U r a fukin frauder,not kinko
That means you're 5'11.5"

I refuse to height fraud, it's better to be considere a manlet than a liar manlet

• +1
Height is useless

• JFL
When you're 6'4 you can state whatever the fuck you want.
But i state my true barefoot evening height i don't want to lie

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
I like to say 6ft2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back