Height = strong. but what do beards mean? what is natures purpose of beards? to help us fraud?

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
For example, eyelashes and eyebrows are made to catch things like dust and shit getting in our eyes. the reason why arabs have such good eyebrows and lashes is because they're all sand niggers so the sand forced them to slowly adapt over time.

but whats the point of beards? yes they help us fraud forward growth but like what is the point of them? just to make us seem more scary back in the day when the world wasnt safe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
bro your 5'4 just stop making threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, highT, Deleted member 16354 and 15 others
Many animal species have traits that offer no general evolutionary survival or even decreases it. But thorough natural selection they were kept because even though they aren’t useful for gathering food or being able to deal with a predator. They were found to elevate chances of mating and mating = whole point of existence for animals. Doesn’t matter if a trait means you’ll die 20 years earlier if it means that trait will get you a girl and pass on your genetic line = ensuring the survival of the species.

Beards I feel is one of those net neutral traits in terms of general evolutionary survival. You can survive day to day life with or without a beard. But beard, or at least facial hair shows masculinity, shows optimal hair growth, shows survivability, etc when it came to mating. So it was kept.

Generally for inherent biological traits there’s basically two explanations you’ll ever need. It either helped us survive and reproduce at some point or it was “good enough” ex: food and breathing going into the same tube. Beards take energy to grow that could be diverted somewhere else yet it was kept. So it doesn’t fall under “good enough”.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827, Slothcel and 5 others
Beard= intimidation to avoid conflict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, germanlooks, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
Beard= intimidation to avoid conflict
Soy beard | NeoGAF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, 5'8manlet, HQNPmaxxing and 30 others
insulation. but it might be somewhat of a neutral trait yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
bro your 5'4 just ldar

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, .👽., Prettyboy and 2 others
I also wonder this. Some of the chaddiest guys I know have little beard and overall body hair growth. It’s mainly the ugly unhealthy looking guys like me that have a lot of beard and body hair growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Need2Ascend and Prettyboy
To signal sexual maturity

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Slothcel and Deleted member 14543
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 14978, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Ditch the glasses, give him hair, trim beard and he won't look that shit
he has decent potential

but he was a mammas boy and he plans to iinvest all his money in SOYCOIN. and when he gets rich off it he will marry some high tier becky around 30 while his dork ass thinks shes stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14978, Preoximerianas and 4 others
For example, eyelashes and eyebrows are made to catch things like dust and shit getting in our eyes. the reason why arabs have such good eyebrows and lashes is because they're all sand niggers so the sand forced them to slowly adapt over time.

but whats the point of beards? yes they help us fraud forward growth but like what is the point of them? just to make us seem more scary back in the day when the world wasnt safe?
It seems like beards only work while you bloat max. If you are too lean they make you look like a hippie or a hobo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14543
it signals optimal testosterone levels to grow a full thick beard
keep in mind I'm not talking about:
he has a patchy sparse beard that doesn't connect and thus signals that his test is not high enough

pic related is a beard, 100% coverage, optimal testosterone

Image4
Image031

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14203

he has a patchy sparse beard that doesn't connect and thus signals that his test is not high enough

View attachment 1395268 View attachment 1395266
both of these guys have zero smv today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
it's a dimorphic trait that can boost your masculinity and set you more apart from women, as a short guy beard and muscles are a must to compensate for my height.
another thing I like about having a beard is flexing it on other guys, I remember this time a tall chadlite/htn was mirin my beard and asking me questions about it.:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Slob and Deleted member 14543
both of these guys have zero smv today
irrelevant, I'm talking about testosterone
inability to grow facial hair or disconnected sparse facial hair = low testosterone, underdeveloped
soyboys almost exclusively grow patchy pubes that only look somewhat like a beard because it's long enough to fool normies
real beards are supposed to have almost 100% coverage below the nose and ears, skin shouldn't even be visible even under strong lighting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and faggotchadlite

I will never understand the true purpose of beards.

that first beard is absolutely insane. do u think this is achievable over years of minoxidil and dermarolling?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
real beards are supposed to have almost 100% coverage below the nose and ears, skin shouldn't even be visible even under strong lighting
said who?

It's more complicated then that. How sensitive you are to are to androgens in the beard area can also have an effect on things.

That's why recessed cucks can have thick beards. Their jawbones clearly didn't respond to androgens well but their beard responded great.

Or you can be super high T, but your body doesn't convert as much of it to DHT as the next guy, so you won't have as good of a beard because DHT is more important for beard.

But studies do show that stubbles are seen as attractive, so something in the female brain detects that all else being equal, having thick, large hair follicle in the beard area indicates superior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14543
It's more complicated then that. How sensitive you are to are to androgens in the beard area can also have an effect on things.

That's why recessed cucks can have thick beards. Their jawbones clearly didn't respond to androgens well but their beard responded great.

Or you can be super high T, but your body doesn't convert as much of it to DHT as the next guy, so you won't have as good of a beard because DHT is more important for beard.

But studies do show that stubbles are seen as attractive, so something in the female brain detects that all else being equal, having thick, large hair follicle in the beard area indicates superior genetics.
andddddd..........

we're back to genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
well thats the ideal beard. theres no debating that. but a lesser beard is still good
so Mariano di Vaio would look better with the "ideal beard"?
DG BEAUTY Mariano Di Vaio x Matthew Brookes April 2019 08 0067 D

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, faggotchadlite and TrestIsBest
Beards take energy to grow that could be diverted somewhere else yet it was kept. So it doesn’t fall under “good enough”.
I wouldn’t necessarily say that‘s the case. Maybe the energy required for a beard is so negligible that it didn’t make a difference in regards to survival chances

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

I read most scientist believe facial hair was caused by sexual selection
just like male peacock grew their useless colorful tail

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, faggotchadlite and 3 others
reddit cuck

slayer

@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
I wouldn’t necessarily say that‘s the case. Maybe the energy required for a beard is so negligible that it didn’t make a difference in regards to survival chances

Could be the case tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Self deprecation is cuck tier behavior even when ironically, stop
Maybe he just writes this to avoid these types of comments from other uses because let‘s face it, they are fucking annoying and contribute nothing to the discussion

• +1
Maybe he just writes this to avoid these types of comments from other uses because let‘s face it, they are fucking annoying and contribute nothing to the discussion
this

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
to not look 15 years old like i do clean shaven

• +1

This is the biggest cope ever. The only people I see with beards are ogres and boomers.

All the Chads grow soy beards if even that. Zach Cox can't even grow a beard. Must be low T and underdeveloped lmfao.

• +1
to not look 15 years old like i do clean shaven
same tbh. only men with like top 20% jaws should be clean shaven. the other 80% of us should beard fraud for the forward growth

you are looking at it from an evolution perspective.

I heard in Islam the reason that men have beards is so people would have no doubt on who was a man and who was a women. It sounds ridiculous 2k years ago but now not so much.

• +1

Beards are dimorphic and show sexual maturity. Also keep you warm/face protected
Clean shaven=prepubiscent

I cannot figure out if facial hair is legit or not.
I run 3-5mm and then go clean shaven. It's too hard to tell which is better.

Ultimately I believe facial hair provides more iOis. But I just appear mid-late 20s and kinda oldcelly.

Clean shaven and forehead/frownline botox and girls even as low as 20 can't tell how old you are.(im 26)

• +1
This is the biggest cope ever. The only people I see with beards are ogres and boomers.

All the Chads grow soy beards if even that. Zach Cox can't even grow a beard. Must be low T and underdeveloped lmfao.
Beards are huge copes, but what about facial hair in the 2-5mm. 5mm is starting tog et kinda long tbh