Height = strong. but what do beards mean? what is natures purpose of beards? to help us fraud?

to not look 15 years old like i do clean shaven
Yeah, Same. BUT what has more appeal. I like clean shaven for youth maxxing. BUT i believe iOis are stronger/more frequenty with facial hair.

beards make it harder for niggers to cut or choke your throat, it also keeps you warmer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Slothcel
Because a beard keeps your face warm in winter

For example, eyelashes and eyebrows are made to catch things like dust and shit getting in our eyes. the reason why arabs have such good eyebrows and lashes is because they're all sand niggers so the sand forced them to slowly adapt over time.

but whats the point of beards? yes they help us fraud forward growth but like what is the point of them? just to make us seem more scary back in the day when the world wasnt safe?
high dht= high testosterone, consider before globalization when we were nomads, all phenos lived in seperate regions, so the main thing differentiating your beard from another man was purely hormones , as you were both the same race.

Many animal species have traits that offer no general evolutionary survival or even decreases it. But thorough natural selection they were kept because even though they aren’t useful for gathering food or being able to deal with a predator. They were found to elevate chances of mating and mating = whole point of existence for animals. Doesn’t matter if a trait means you’ll die 20 years earlier if it means that trait will get you a girl and pass on your genetic line = ensuring the survival of the species.

Beards I feel is one of those net neutral traits in terms of general evolutionary survival. You can survive day to day life with or without a beard. But beard, or at least facial hair shows masculinity, shows optimal hair growth, shows survivability, etc when it came to mating. So it was kept.

Generally for inherent biological traits there’s basically two explanations you’ll ever need. It either helped us survive and reproduce at some point or it was “good enough” ex: food and breathing going into the same tube. Beards take energy to grow that could be diverted somewhere else yet it was kept. So it doesn’t fall under “good enough”.
my beard mogs u clean shaved feminine cuck faces. check profile