Height threshold is more important for women

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
Everyone talks about the height of men and they are looking for a taller partner so that the child will not be short.
but actually women's height is more important because There is a threshold that women must pass to have tall children.
A tall mother is extremely important for a tall boy and it is sufficient for the father to be at least 173 cm tall.

even a height of 155 is normal(155 female height is equal to 167 male height), the average height of a child that can be born from a 155 mother is 171 174 (kill yourself).

Someone's father is 5 cm shorter than my father, his mother is 5 cm taller than my mother, someone is now 20 cm taller than me, brutal, it's all my mother's fault, she couldn't exceed the height threshold, her height is 155 and my father is 178, his mother 160 and 173 dad... tall mom mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 6PSLcel
Ideal female height is 5’8 - 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DeadTrees, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: selfharm, Chadeep, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
What Is 5'6 female height eqaul to?

Legit thread. I’ve been to events with very high LMS people. There’s not as many 6’+ guys there as you might expect, but almost all of the women are maybe 5’6” or taller. I’m talking about white people, the only short women I see in high MS circles are Asian or MENA.

Even when normies see a womanlet they think she’s gonna have manlet sons. Maybe high MS men don’t take that risk. Another big thing is that female friends and friend groups are almost always all around the same height. And especially tall women have this thing against womanlets, my mom is 5’8”, I know this. So short women end up getting excluded first from those friend groups and then from mingling with high MS men.

If you see a short girl with a tall guy, chances are she threw herself at him on her own. Because being 6’2” has never helped me with tall girls, only short ones. Tall and pretty face just seems out of my league unless I have some massive social boost.

A girl's height has at least as much of an impact on her psyche, social life, everything as it does on a guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and elemanzelvadre
I’d need a 5’10 foid then since I’m 6’5

Legit thread. I’ve been to events with very high LMS people. There’s not as many 6’+ guys there as you might expect, but almost all of the women are maybe 5’6” or taller. I’m talking about white people, the only short women I see in high MS circles are Asian or MENA.

Even when normies see a womanlet they think she’s gonna have manlet sons. Maybe high MS men don’t take that risk. Another big thing is that female friends and friend groups are almost always all around the same height. And especially tall women have this thing against womanlets, my mom is 5’8”, I know this. So short women end up getting excluded first from those friend groups and then from mingling with high MS men.

If you see a short girl with a tall guy, chances are she threw herself at him on her own. Because being 6’2” has never helped me with tall girls, only short ones. Tall and pretty face just seems out of my league unless I have some massive social boost.

A girl's height has at least as much of an impact on her psyche, social life, everything as it does on a guy.
Whats MS?

If you marry a little woman your son will probably kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever