Height

P

Psalm

dedicate your hearts...
Height is mostly genetic as we know its 80% genetic and 20 % environmental
but why do some people with short parents grow up to be 6ft+ i know recessive genes can cause this but look at this example, 2 individuals with dwarfism and nearly all there children are normal height i don't know if the grandparents of the children have dwarfism (if they dont) they im not surprised they are normal height.Im 5'8 14 when do you think ill stop growing ? my voice started to break at like 12 or 13 and i only started getting wet dreams at early 14 or late 13 (i dont remember)
Little People Big World

Its 99% genetical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
it's only gentic for european and us people
if u is a an ethnic u have a good chance of growing much taller than ur parents since they may had bad evironemt

my dad = 5 ft 4 mum 5 ft 3 ( mogs @knajjd)

me 5ft 10
brother 6ft 1

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I could have a bad nutrition childhood and i would still be 6'5.
I had bad nutrition as a child and i still ended up at 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Its 97% genetic (I have source for this number, unlike others)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
People with short parents but grow up tall prob means their mom fucked a tallfag behind manlet hubby's back

I read a study that when women cheat it is usually on a man taller than their current partner

Height is encrypted in your dna you can't do shit to change cease the cope for your own good and focus on something else

its bc some parents didnt recieve the proper nutrition as kids so they didnt achieve their full height potential. for example my grandpa was 6'1", which is giant tier in my native country, but he ended up poor and couldnt afford to feed his kids much and married a short woman so my dad ended up 5'1". and then me at 5'10"(still growing). i wont be as tall as my grandpa but ill prob be 5'11".

if ur 14-15, go out, exercise, and sleep and ull see gainz

Its 99% genetical.
80% is genetic, the rest is up to how you develop and your habits

Height is mostly genetic, you’ll only get stunted if you literally got NO food during puberty and went through bouts of starvation